SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

truth - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 72 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Post by Sprite Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:54 am

Mommyof2 wrote:
Alanna wrote:Lauren is like a Barbie doll. It’s just...surprising I guess!

Yep.  Her and Amanduh both look like Barbie dolls.  

I wonder how long before Lauren starts up with the enhancement procedures?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

truth - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 72 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Post by Sprite Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:56 am

mindless wrote:The whole trip is weird IMO. I really can't imagine Lauren enjoying the company of 50 strangers. She doesn't seem like the type at all to me.

Anything for a buck...at least this is better than most.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:55 am

Sprite wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:

Not long imo. no no

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:22 am

mindless wrote:The whole trip is weird IMO. I really can't imagine Lauren enjoying the company of 50 strangers. She doesn't seem like the type at all to me.

Yeah...this is the girl that wore a wig so she wouldn't get recognized in her hometown. That seems to imply some degree of social anxiety and now she's willingly going to be the center of attention for a whole trip, in front of 50 people? Strange. Lauren is still such an enigma to me. Can't figure the girl out. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:28 am

Sprite wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:

I truly hope not.  So many Bach girls think they need to meet Hollywood standards.  Becca, Amanda, the Fergie twins, Lauren Bushnell, and I am sure there are many more.  Just be you.  
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:55 am

Sprite wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:

Someone should tell her she’s flawless. She’s doesn’t need anything done. truth - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 72 2498057887 truth - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 72 4256136633
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by North Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:31 pm

sanlee088 wrote:
Sprite wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:

Someone should tell her she’s flawless. She’s doesn’t need anything done. truth - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 72 2498057887 truth - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 72 4256136633

Yes, please! Let's break this trend of young, beautiful women injecting all sorts of stuff into their faces! When you get older and the wrinkles set in and the skin starts to sag -- sure, go for it -- but these gorgeous YOUNG women don't need it yet. This trend makes me so nervous for the message it sends to young girls. Aging is part of life and there's beauty throughout the lifecycle. And also, #GirlsRule

All IMO

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:53 pm

Aria wrote:

Yeah...this is the girl that wore a wig so she wouldn't get recognized in her hometown. That seems to imply some degree of social anxiety and now she's willingly going to be the center of attention for a whole trip, in front of 50 people? Strange. Lauren is still such an enigma to me. Can't figure the girl out. IMO.

Didn't she wear the wig during a visit from Arie? They were in hiding at the time, so she wore a disguise, I thought. We've heard many stories of bach couples meeting up in disguises until they reach their safe house. Don't know why that would mean they have social anxiety... hmmm

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:04 pm

BKay wrote:
Aria wrote:

Didn't she wear the wig during a visit from Arie? They were in hiding at the time, so she wore a disguise, I thought. We've heard many stories of bach couples meeting up in disguises until they reach their safe house. Don't know why that would mean they have social anxiety... hmmm

It was a different article, in an interview her mother gave. She said that she wore wigs when she came back home from filming. I don't know if it is social anxiety or what, but it seems to, at the very least, imply she doesn't like being approached by strangers.

https://pilotonline.com/entertainment/tv/larry-bonko/article_d15ea719-cfd7-58af-a2a8-6ea7cf679afd.html

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:07 pm

BKay wrote:
Aria wrote:

I did not get the impression that she wore the wig while with Arie since her mother specified in the article that she did this in Virginia Beach.  Her visits with Arie would have been controlled visits in California.  

“She kept a low profile,” Pamela Burnham said when asked how her daughter managed to stay largely anonymous in Virginia Beach as “The Bachelor” was airing. The viewership for that show reached 7.7 million.

When out in public, Lauren at times disguised herself in a wig and a baseball cap.

source

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:27 pm

I know this is not good news to some, but Arie posted an instastory and instapics of the two of them at the racetrack, so I guess things are still good. High clap truth - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 72 1710264613
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:33 pm

I think mf's pardon tweet was just a takeoff on the recent trump pardon of scooter Libby, jmo....
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

+68
MommaSez
tiger
gurlbrit
chelsiega
bluwavz