SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 19 of 78 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 48 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

abc - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by richmondrose Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:08 am

Couple of questions:
How many guys were there going into week 6?
How many guys were on the group date today and who are they?

richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

abc - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Joy15 Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:11 am

richmondrose wrote:Couple of questions:
How many guys were there going into week 6?
How many guys were on the group date today and who are they?

a. 9
b. 7 : Blake, Garrett, Colton, Wills, Lincoln, Connor, Chris R.
- Jason got the 1on1 yesterday
- Apparently Leo got tomorrow concert date

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:12 am

sanlee088 wrote:Colton is the cutest guy left IMO. For some unknown reason, I see him being in the F2, probably the F2 guy with someone else being the F1. JMO but we will see.

I like to wait until it’s spoiled who the F1 and F2 is. Then watch those two with the lead as the season airs. Usually you can tell if that person is really F1 or not, and you know if the spoiler is wrong because you can tell. Kind of like last season. I saw who the spoiled F2 were. Decided I wasn’t watching. I was bored one Monday (around episode 4) and when I started watching from there I saw something between Arie and Lauren and was suspicious about Becca being the F1. (Then read about the switch and it clicked.)
I completely agree with the bolded. The feet seem to track in a certain direction like Arie's did with Lauren as well as many other lead's for the F1's in the past have done, it's a good sign that they may be the F1, whether they are spoiled F1 or not.

Personally I saw something in Blake and his 1/1 with Becca at ATFR. Maybe I am just partial to dark haired tall guys....LOL. BTW, love your avatar @sanlee088....so nice to see them that happy.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:13 am

star_D wrote:abc - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 19 5b2ae210

From what said in this post, I guess Becca handeled the situation well.
Just curious....where did you find this @star_D? was there any others to go with it?? I keep looking for new pics of the date today......

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:17 am

Referring back to the convo about the season's locations - maybe there are too many meatheads who don't have passports for one reason or another...

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:13 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
star_D wrote:abc - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 19 5b2ae210

From what said in this post, I guess Becca handeled the situation well.
Just curious....where did you find this @star_D?  was there any others to go with it??  I keep looking for new pics of the date today......
Instagram @ashrenne009

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:25 am

Just because I thought it may come up......

EPI 6 & 7 ID'S

S6>>>> F1, 2 HAD SECOND ID IN EPI 7
S7>>>>F1 HAD 2ND ID EPI 6>>> F2 HAD SECOND ID EPI 7
S8>>>>BOTH F1, 2 HAD THEIR SECOND ID IN EPI 7
S9>>>>F1 HAD 2ND ID IN EPI 7, F2 HAD 2ND ID IN EPI 6
S10>>>F1 HAD 2ND ID IN EPI 7, F2 HAD 2ND ID IN EPI 6
S11>>>F1 & F2 ONLY HAD 1 ID
S12>>>F1 HAD 2ND ID IN EPI 7, F2 HAD ONLY 1 ID
S13>>>F1, 2 HAD SECOND ID'S IN EPI 7

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by ishkabaha Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:31 am

I found several photos on IG searching Virginia State Capital.  Mostly, it's a lot of the stage before or after and selfie photos with Chris Harrison.  Here are a few IG stories that captured a little content.   In the last one, I can't figure out which of the guys is speaking.

Source - IG Story

ishkabaha

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:20 am

ishkabaha wrote:I found several photos on IG searching Virginia State Capital.  Mostly, it's a lot of the stage before or after and selfie photos with Chris Harrison.  Here are a few IG stories that captured a little content.   In the last one, I can't figure out which of the guys is speaking.

Source - IG Story

I think that's Colton speaking, judging by the fact that most of the guys are looking in his direction and he seems to be looking down or reading off a paper, it certainly matches the descriptions given to him above^^ with him knowing exactly what to say and the crowd loving it based off the cheers and loud reaction

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by teambigrach Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:41 am

@ishkabaha i think it sounds like maybe Chris harrison talking in the last vid?

Because he says “...will be becca’s running mate” so it sounds like he’s introducing the event/debate.

All these vids and pics is getting me so excited for becca’s season! Blake and garrett for final 2 laugh out loud

teambigrach

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:51 am

Maybe @LadyisaDame can tell us what order the guys were standing or at least which ones were talking in the videos.

@teambigrach it does sound like CH in the middle clip but I'm wondering if it's the guy 4th from the left. He seems to be close to the mike and could be talking. no idea

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15319

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:11 am

After reviewing fan photos with different angles,
I think the order is
Blake, Conner, Lincoln, Garrett, Chris, Colton, and Wills

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 78 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 48 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+72
SFoster
mtnlvr55
nikikass
Velvety081
just me
North
Sprite
Mikesgirl83
Astrobach
mogirl
1funnyfish