SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 20 of 78 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

6 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Joy15 Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:29 am

IA..on the last vid, its Colton speaking and he is second from the right (5th from the left) :yes:

wow...he seems to be able to manage to be well liked, thus could sneaked in as a frontrunner and fan fav, JMO  (although he seems meh, does nothing and appeared as not genuine to me..(not that my opinion could change anything i presume..laugh out loud ) ) . To each his own Smiley

Back to top Go down

6 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by teambigrach Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:34 am

albean99 wrote:Maybe @LadyisaDame can tell us what order the guys were standing or at least which ones were talking in the videos.

@teambigrach it does sound like CH in the middle clip but I'm wondering if it's the guy 4th from the left. He seems to be close to the mike and could be talking. no idea

oops! i meant the second video is CH. The last vid I'm not sure at all laugh out loud

teambigrach

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:00 am

I know it's a long shot, but is it possible that maybe John G. or Will/William will become so well-liked that TPTB will have no choice but to make one of them the next lead? Wishful thinking I know. Hugesmile

Just as long as Colton doesn't make it to F4, I'm good.

Last edited by flojo031 on Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:10 am

I mean, Juan Pablo and Jake both became TB and neither one of them made it to F4. Nick became the lead after four franchise appearances, so anything is possible. I'm pushing so hard because I really want a MOC lead badly. Upset If Lincoln hadn't of screwed up so badly it probably would've been him. I'm sick of seeing the same old tired formula year after year, and want to be excited about the show again. Maybe they could dip back and cast Eric or Kenny?

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by itsamanda Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:14 pm

6 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 20 Eebd3410

Saw this pic of them on the group date on IG yesterday.

https://instagram.com/p/BhXbBerg6wE/

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE)

itsamanda

Female Posts : 75

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:21 pm

I can’t believe she’s barefooted.  Yuck.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:28 pm

Who did wardrobe this season, Elan?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:31 pm

Have your feet never hurt so bad you will go bare foot no matter what?   I have actually gone directly to a donation bin to throw shoes in because I don’t want them on my feet ever again. 

Then again, I grew up going barefoot everywhere and had to be treated for ringworm twice. It was totally worth it giggling
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:33 pm

alwaystulips wrote:I can’t believe she’s barefooted.  Yuck.
One of the posts on this forum showed the stilettos she was wearing. Another post said she wanted to give each of the men a hug after the debate. It was probably a lot easier to run up the stairs with out shoes. It would have been tough in the stilettos. I think it was a sweet gesture to give each of the guys a hug before they were led away by production JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:38 pm

morganevansmusic:  It’s date night! Recording a live version of Kiss Somebody for @bacheloretteabc TONIGHT! #kisssomebody

Credit: @Morgan Evans
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:46 pm

jen689 wrote:
alwaystulips wrote:I can’t believe she’s barefooted.  Yuck.
One of the posts on this forum showed the stilettos she was wearing. Another post said she wanted to give each of the men a hug after the debate. It was probably a lot easier to run up the stairs with out shoes. It would have been tough in the stilettos. I think it was a sweet gesture to give each of the guys a hug before they were led away by production JMO

Yes, I read that, too, and that was sweet of Becca.

I just can’t believe wardrobe didn’t give her some slippers or flip flops to put on when her feet hurt.  What are they paying these handlers for?
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by CamiLane 11 Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:51 pm

alwaystulips wrote:I can’t believe she’s barefooted.  Yuck. One of the posts on this forum showed the stilettos she was wearing. Another post said she wanted to give each of the men a hug after the debate. It was probab
She was wearing heels and then took them off during the debate.

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 78 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+72
SFoster
mtnlvr55
nikikass
Velvety081
just me
North
Sprite
Mikesgirl83
Astrobach
mogirl
1funnyfish