SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 26 of 78 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

abc - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Diana Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:19 am

Idc about Leo but Damm Becca! Girl crush just gets bigger and bigger.  abc - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 26 1f60d  abc - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 26 1f60d laugh out loud 

I don’t see Leo having a shot in hell (imo) of f1. She looked way more into Garrett and to an extent Jason imo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

abc - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Kashathediva Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:02 am

She tried to get out of Leo's clutches at one point and even awkwardly sped up the tempo of the dance. Awkward.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:23 am; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:13 am

While that one video was awkwardly filmed....you could tell that Becca was leading Leo and I didn't feel she was that interested in him.

And am I the only one who gets Tiny Tim vibes from him?!? Showing my age...
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:24 am

@luvstx I couldn't figure out whose hair looked worse. LOL I think they are tied.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:44 am

Leo’s hair is way too much. Not my cup of tea and he doesn’t seem to be Becca’s cup of tea either, IMO. Also, that zebra print metallic dress is a no for me. I think Becca is too cute to be getting not so cute outfits, IMO.

Out of all of the public dates we’ve seen so far, I still think she was the most into Garret and it seemed very mutual. I will not be the least bit surprised if RS is correct and she ends up with him.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:05 am

Ash2214 wrote:Leo’s hair is way too much. Not my cup of tea and he doesn’t seem to be Becca’s cup of tea either, IMO. Also, that zebra print metallic dress is a no for me. I think Becca is too cute to be getting not so cute outfits, IMO.

Out of all of the public dates we’ve seen so far, I still think she was the most into Garret and it seemed very mutual. I will not be the least bit surprised if RS is correct and she ends up with him.

Can I just say that since RS has "revealed" that she Garrett is her F1..... have been SMH. She had weeks to go in the process when he said that, was probably only halfway through her journey at that point, and she barely knew any of the guys then. While I do get good vibes from Garrett, how could anyone possibly 'know' who she picks as her F1 before she picks them?!?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:10 am

I think she likes him enough to keep him around another week. I don't see the spark between her and Leo that she had with Garrett. I agree with whoever said they would be OK with him in F4 as compared to some of the others still there.

I would guess he may not make F3 but playing devil's advocate... what if she does keep him to the end knowing that he would not take the break up at the FRC as hard as some of the other guys.

As for his hair... he looks very nice with short hair!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:12 am

@luvstx I agree unless it was simply a process of elimination and the pool she had to choose from was a cesspool for her. Then it would have been an easy choice. 
Just another perspective.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:17 am

Despite the lack of exotic locations and questionable wardrobing, to me it doesn’t matter because Becca, IMO, just has something. It’s like the energy she gives off jumps out at you. I can’t wait to see how that translates onscreen. This is the first bachelorette I’m more thrilled about the lead than the guys. And hands down the Garrett connection trumps anything I’ve seen so far.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:51 am

@luvstx as @Kashathediva said, it might have just been a process of elimination. IMO, it looks like she has quite a few duds in her F9, so it might have just been easy to figure it out.

Also, he’s gotten it right before. This isn’t the first time he’s stated around the halfway point who he thinks the lead will pick. Some are kind of obvious like Jordan, but for Ben he said it was Lauren B. I think sometimes he gets very lucky and someone close to production, who the lead would give this information to, leaks it to RS.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:06 am

laugh out loud looks like Becca eliminated Chris (imo) during the group date after party because he is accepting new followers 

Little update because the RC is tonight:

1. Jason - most likely has a rose
2. Leo - definitely has a rose
3. Group date rose was given out 

That means 3 roses left for tonight’s RC with five guys waiting (Blake, Garrett, Lincoln, Connor, Colton, & Wil.) one of those six already has a rose we just don’t know who.

All JMHO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:10 am

@bluwavz thanks for letting us know that Chris was eliminated! Good sleuthing! 
My guess is Lincoln, Connor or Will will be gone next.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 78 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+72
SFoster
mtnlvr55
nikikass
Velvety081
just me
North
Sprite
Mikesgirl83
Astrobach
mogirl
1funnyfish