SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 32 of 78 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RVA - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:00 pm

@GuardianAngel Thanks for the info - the photos are beautiful!

@havadrpepper I'd jump on that one no matter the Ohio weather!

Back to top Go down

RVA - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:00 pm

@Bkay...

Well, she has to be there you know. She spends most of the year in Ohio!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:03 pm

@havadrpepper Ohhh, well then, yep! RVA - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 32 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:07 pm

Love Becca checking on that person that got hurt.

To me the only thing RS knows about the Colton/Tia drama is that he flew her up to me him once. Everything else he put on that last page of his column was speculation and him making assumptions to look in the know. He knows nothing but them meeting once. Imo, he is making what looks like a hook up into something bigger. I still don't like Colton but it has nothing to do with this Tia mess, all jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:16 pm

Yep, he is assuming a lot but where there is smoke...

I still think Colton is the producer pick to be brought as far as possible into the season and why RS can't see that, I don't know... he must have blinders on. He kept putting Becca down for keeping him around. The individual date for him might not have been her choice but instead she chose not to fight that battle.

We know that she will do what they say since she had no problem with the cameras following her home after the breakup. To her it is just a part of the show and she'll play along until the time is right.

RVA - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 32 1646190589

Back to top Go down

Post by ishkabaha Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:46 pm

Well, they haven't left Richmond yet.

ishkabaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:50 pm

If Becca already has her f1 and has had him set since fir, I don’t know why she wouldn’t play ball with tptb and keep anyone else around they want.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by XQZME Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:12 pm

havadrpepper wrote:I've never been to Key West although I've been to a lot of places in Florida. Only other area I haven't been to is the panhandle. I have a cousin that has a home in the Keys and I hope to be able to visit her sometime when it is extremely cold in Ohio ;)

I was conceived in the Keys, giggling ... my parents were stationed at Homestead at the time and took my brothers there for the Christmas holiday.

I am from the panhandle of Florida...Destin to be exact. The stretch of the Gulf Coast from Mobile, AL through Port Saint Joe, Fl, is the most beautiful sand and water of anywhere in the world.
XQZME
XQZME

Back to top Go down

Post by CamiLane 11 Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:26 pm

ishkabaha wrote:Well, they haven't left Richmond yet.
The Bachelorette was just spotted at a new brunch/lunch spot called Salt and Forge in Jackson Ward of downtown Richmond area. #RVA #rvadine @RealitySteve @CBS6 @StyleWeekly @RichmondMag— Mary Dowdy (@mary_dowdy) April 11, 2018
I wonder why they haven’t left Richmond yet! Maybe there flight out isn’t until later today or tonight?

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:27 pm

Alanna wrote:If Becca already has her f1 and has had him set since fir, I don’t know why she wouldn’t play ball with tptb and keep anyone else around they want.

Because if the Colton/Tia thing goes down the way it looks thus far, she would look foolish for keeping him IMO. And she'd certainly get railed on by the general public.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by CamiLane 11 Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:04 pm

The girl who tweeted out that spotted Becca at restaurant in Richmond this morning said that they were there to pick up sandwiches to take to a park and they had called the restaurant a head of time to let them know they were going to be filming. I wonder why there still filming in Richmond especially since the rose ceremony was last night. Maybe to get B roll of Becca in Richmond?

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:13 pm

If Colton has stayed this long and even got a 1-on-1 after the mani/pedi fiasco, i'm thinking TPTB are attempting another Corrine situation - keeping a controversial player on until the F4. Helps w/ entertainment/ratings I suppose. Social media will love to hate him.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 78 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+72
SFoster
mtnlvr55
nikikass
Velvety081
just me
North
Sprite
Mikesgirl83
Astrobach
mogirl
1funnyfish