SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 37 of 78 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 57 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

truth - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by MiniDiva Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:18 pm

@aunties_love

Leo has glasses on and is sitting to Jason's right, looking at the camera.

I think Colton has a white hat on and is hiding his face and sitting next to the window.  He is sitting next to Garrett who is also hiding his face.

The guy in the white T-shirt has a phone sitting in front of him and doubt he is a cast member.

This is JMO, subject to what other's think.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

truth - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:27 pm

Isn't colton the one with his back to us sitting next to Blake? What about the guy across from Leo with the tanned hat on backwards and jean coat?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:28 pm

The grey shirt sitting between Leo and Blake, any ideas?  Does the back of his head look familiar? laugh out loud Cast or production?
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by CamiLane 11 Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:32 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:Isn't colton the one with his back to us sitting next to Blake? What about the guy across from Leo with the tanned hat on backwards and jean coat?
That’s exactly what I thought.

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:33 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
havadrpepper wrote:For those of you that see the guys, will you please identify which ones you think they are? Leo and Jason are easily identifiable, it is just the other guys that I'm interested in.

Thank you!
This is what we have so far I think....Is it Leo next to Jason?

truth - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 37 Daiu6p10

MiniDiva wrote:@aunties_love

Leo has glasses on and is sitting to Jason's right, looking at the camera.

I think Colton has a white hat on and is hiding his face and sitting next to the window.  He is sitting next to Garrett who is also hiding his face.

The guy in the white T-shirt has a phone sitting in front of him and doubt he is a cast member.

This is JMO, subject to what other's think.

i second that Smiley. The guy in white shirt is not Colton. Colton is bulkier and more beefy..laugh out loud..IA he is the one with white hat and on and hiding his face. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:37 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:The grey shirt sitting between Leo and Blake, any ideas?  Does the back of his head look familiar?  laugh out loud  Cast or production?

It does!  laugh out loud  His dark curly hair reminds me of producer Bill Dixon who’s definitely on the show this season.
https://www.instagram.com/billdixonish/?hl=en
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:45 pm

alwaystulips wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:The grey shirt sitting between Leo and Blake, any ideas?  Does the back of his head look familiar?  laugh out loud  Cast or production?

It does!  laugh out loud  His dark curly hair reminds me of producer Bill Dixon who’s definitely on the show this season.
https://www.instagram.com/billdixonish/?hl=en

good catch. i think the guy could pass as Bill too :yes:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfbWGtGBi5C/?hl=en&taken-by=bkoof

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgAuM-6lUOA/?hl=en&taken-by=billdixonish

https://www.instagram.com/p/Be13hPfh3tW/?hl=en&taken-by=bkoof

he seems to be close to Becca. i wonder if he is her handler?... question i didn't follow Arie's season closely..so would love to know..Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:46 pm

jmo Colton is across of Jason, next to him is Garrett then someone in production (on their phone) then Will. JMO

The guy in white at the end of the table has a phone, I dm'd the lady asking for more pics or details. :uptonogood
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:49 pm

@alwaystulips thanks!  bestbud!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:52 pm

The guy in the black hat with his head turned seems a little too small to be Garrett imo. I haven't studied his pics, but he seemed to have some bulk imo. Or am I wrong? Lol

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:56 pm

@Diana and @Al

I agree about the guy with his head turned and hoodie. I've been looking at photos of Blake and Garrett.  Blake has thin wrists, Garrett's wrists are thicker.  I think the guy in the blue shirt is Garrett and the guy in the hoodie is Blake.

Blake has a thinner build than Garrett.

Edited to add that I think the guy in the white shirt at the bottom right of the photo is a producer. The photos that were posted of Becca running to check on the girl that fell has a guy with a backpack and walkie-talkie that has the same haircut.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4774p384-bachelorette-14-becca-kufrin-media-sm-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers-3#1312329

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:03 am

I don't know if this is going to help ID these guys but......

truth - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 37 Cheats10

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 78 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 57 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+72
SFoster
mtnlvr55
nikikass
Velvety081
just me
North
Sprite
Mikesgirl83
Astrobach
mogirl
1funnyfish