SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LiArs - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 47 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Post by bluwavz Mon May 21, 2018 11:48 pm

This thread isn't about Becca and we're not doing that tit for tat stuff in here. Back to Arie and Lauren.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

LiArs - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 47 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Post by Guest Tue May 22, 2018 3:15 am

Mommyof2 wrote:
Rolly wrote:Maybe this has been posted.... Lauren is promoting personalized vitamins on Instagram. LiArs - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 47 2498057887

Mmmm hmm, and just wait because Becca will too once she can remove her 'Ette muzzle.  laugh out loud. rotfl

Arie has publicly looked down his nose at shilling so doing it now is hypocritical imo. If someone else does the same then they are hypocritical too. LiArs= Libby + Arie . Appropriate imso. LiArs - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 47 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue May 22, 2018 7:46 am

Stone_Hedge wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
Rolly wrote:Maybe this has been posted.... Lauren is promoting personalized vitamins on Instagram. LiArs - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 47 2498057887

Mmmm hmm, and just wait because Becca will too once she can remove her 'Ette muzzle.  laugh out loud. rotfl

Arie has publicly looked down his nose at shilling so doing it now is hypocritical imo. If someone else does the same then they are hypocritical too. LiArs= Libby + Arie . Appropriate imso. LiArs - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 47 2498057887

Why deflect to others when #Liars hypocrisy is brought up? Arie made fun of shilling in February, so some of us are bringing up how much shilling he and his fiancé have done since March. If others are hypocrites let’s use their threads to discuss it. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue May 22, 2018 10:24 am

The point is most of them shill...this is nothing new.

Why are they hypocrites? I realize Arie said something about no need to sell Fit Tea, but SCMIIM, Lauren never said anything. So, let her shill until the cows come home! LiArs - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 47 3806527698

Last edited by Mommyof2 on Tue May 22, 2018 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue May 22, 2018 10:26 am

Well, we'll agree to disagree. IMO, the point is don't make fun of others doing something and then turn around and do the same thing, expecting for it to be ok/ignored/get away with it. If your going to do it to, after making such a fuss over it, then your going to be called on it, IMO.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue May 22, 2018 10:31 am

Ladybug82 wrote:Well, we'll agree to disagree.  IMO, the point is don't make fun of others doing something and then turn around and do the same thing, expecting for it to be ok/ignored/get away with it.  If your going to do it to, after making such a fuss over it, then your going to be called on it, IMO.

JMO

Yeah, but Arie said it, not Lauren. Correct?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue May 22, 2018 10:37 am

Arie said it, but as far as I can tell he's been a part of the shilling with all the vacay's and parties, correct?  So he's participating and enjoying the perks whether actively shilling himself or not, IMO.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue May 22, 2018 10:41 am

Ladybug82 wrote:Arie said it, but as far as I can tell he's been a part of the shilling with all the vacay's and parties, correct?  So he's participating and enjoying the perks whether actively shilling himself or not, IMO.

JMO

Which I am pretty sure the doggy party was all Lauren's idea.  I don't think a 36 year-old man came up with this idea himself.  laugh out loud.  I get the feeling Lauren wears the pants in that relationship and Arie says, "Yes dear.  Whatever you want dear."  laugh out loud. Just a hunch.  LiArs - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 47 2498057887  Jmo

ETA: He went shoe shopping with her at 9 PM last night.  Now, that's love! I can't even get my DH to go shopping with me.  laugh out loud.

Last edited by Mommyof2 on Tue May 22, 2018 10:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Tue May 22, 2018 12:07 pm

Sounds like a double standard when it comes to Lauren. Personally, I find both of them both so juvenile in their behaviour. Maybe that's why Arie had trouble finding a "woman" in the real world. Good luck to both of them. jmoaa
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue May 22, 2018 12:22 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:Well, we'll agree to disagree.  IMO, the point is don't make fun of others doing something and then turn around and do the same thing, expecting for it to be ok/ignored/get away with it.  If your going to do it to, after making such a fuss over it, then your going to be called on it, IMO.

JMO

Yeah, but Arie said it, not Lauren. Correct?

Yes, Arie said it and now he and his fiancé are shilling a lot. They are a pair and couple, they want to get married right away. They represent each other, so her actions reflect on him. IMO. Who knows maybe he will admit he was wrong to make fun of shilling. If not, I will continue to call them both hypocrites.

And his quote after his second place finish was that he wouldn’t have to shill in general wasn’t it? I remember Derek responding about his racing suit being a walking billboard.

BTW, I think a neighborhood puppy party at a dog park was a great idea for Lauren to meet her new community, even have it sponsored and have prizes or donations to a charity. Instead even this dog party comes off as an over the top fake experience. Are those dog owners going to hang out and meet up with their dogs there every weekend? Probably not, IMO.

I keep waiting to see what I consider “normal” couple, but it never happens. I just can’t relate to fancy dog parties at fancy resorts or dropping commitment because I “need something tropical”. Instead of seeing something I want to route for I keep seeing selfish and get annoyed by them. I have no desire for them to break up, ever. There selfish and self-centered views of the world seem to match perfectly. I find them unlike able, but pretty much perfect for one another. IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue May 22, 2018 12:31 pm

I always come in here for a good laugh. Arie and Lauren are just so stupid jmo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue May 22, 2018 12:32 pm

Have they moved yet? It looked like Arie's old place in the story one of them posted yesterday. Also, the house does not show as sold yet on Redfin. Just curious.

LiArs - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 47 Samuel10LiArs - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 47 Samuel10 LiArs - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 47 Family10LiArs - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 47 Samuel15LiArs - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 47 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

+71
biglove44
tigertiz
lightredemption
Cocoasneeze
Imp