SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LiArs - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 48 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Post by alwaystulips Tue May 22, 2018 11:56 am

lipsis wrote:Have they moved yet? It looked like Arie's old place in the story one of them posted yesterday. Also, the house does not show as sold yet on Redfin. Just curious.

My guess is they’ll probably close and move sometime in mid-late June.  I think they’ll be in Indianapolis this weekend for the Indy 500.  It’s always a big event for Arie’s family.  Then, Arie has races the first two weeks in June.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

LiArs - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 48 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Post by lipsis Tue May 22, 2018 12:11 pm

@alwaystulips thanks. I figured as much.

LiArs - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 48 Samuel10LiArs - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 48 Samuel10 LiArs - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 48 Family10LiArs - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 48 Samuel15LiArs - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 48 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue May 22, 2018 12:28 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:Arie said it, but as far as I can tell he's been a part of the shilling with all the vacay's and parties, correct?  So he's participating and enjoying the perks whether actively shilling himself or not, IMO.

JMO

Which I am pretty sure the doggy party was all Lauren's idea.  I don't think a 36 year-old man came up with this idea himself.  laugh out loud.  I get the feeling Lauren wears the pants in that relationship and Arie says, "Yes dear.  Whatever you want dear."  laugh out loud. Just a hunch.  LiArs - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 48 2498057887  Jmo

ETA: He went shoe shopping with her at 9 PM last night.  Now, that's love!  I can't even get my DH to go shopping with me.   laugh out loud.

WTH needs to go shoe shopping at 9PM? Seriously? Was it a shoe emergency? She broke her last pair? Ridiculous.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue May 22, 2018 12:28 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:Well, we'll agree to disagree.  IMO, the point is don't make fun of others doing something and then turn around and do the same thing, expecting for it to be ok/ignored/get away with it.  If your going to do it to, after making such a fuss over it, then your going to be called on it, IMO.

JMO

Yeah, but Arie said it, not Lauren. Correct?

Yes, Arie said it and now he and his fiancé are shilling a lot. They are a pair and couple, they want to get married right away. They represent each other, so her actions reflect on him. IMO. Who knows maybe he will admit he was wrong to make fun of shilling. If not, I will continue to call them both hypocrites.  

And his quote after his second place finish was that he wouldn’t have to shill in general wasn’t it? I remember Derek responding about his racing suit being a walking billboard.

BTW, I think a neighborhood puppy party at a dog park was a great idea for Lauren to meet her new community, even have it sponsored and have prizes or donations to a charity. Instead even this dog party comes off as an over the top fake experience. Are those dog owners going to hang out and meet up with their dogs there every weekend? Probably not, IMO.

I keep waiting to see what I consider “normal” couple, but it never happens. I just can’t relate to fancy dog parties at fancy resorts or dropping commitment because I “need something tropical”. Instead of seeing something I want to route for I keep seeing selfish and get annoyed by them. I have no desire for them to break up, ever. There selfish and self-centered views of the world seem to match perfectly. I find them unlike able, but pretty much perfect for one another. IMO.

They are a couple, but they are still two separate people...with their own interests. I highly doubt you will see Arie shilling watches, Fit Tea and Gummy Hair vitamins. Lauren probably sees the rest of Bach nation shilling and wants to jump on board. It's her life. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue May 22, 2018 12:29 pm

Sprite wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:Arie said it, but as far as I can tell he's been a part of the shilling with all the vacay's and parties, correct?  So he's participating and enjoying the perks whether actively shilling himself or not, IMO.

JMO

Which I am pretty sure the doggy party was all Lauren's idea.  I don't think a 36 year-old man came up with this idea himself.  laugh out loud.  I get the feeling Lauren wears the pants in that relationship and Arie says, "Yes dear.  Whatever you want dear."  laugh out loud. Just a hunch.  LiArs - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 48 2498057887  Jmo

ETA: He went shoe shopping with her at 9 PM last night.  Now, that's love!  I can't even get my DH to go shopping with me.   laugh out loud.

WTH needs to go shoe shopping at 9PM? Seriously? Was it a shoe emergency? She broke her last pair? Ridiculous.

Single/engaged people in their 20s with no kids.  laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue May 22, 2018 12:32 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
Sprite wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:

Except that Arie is a 36 year old man. Oh she is going to whip him good.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue May 22, 2018 12:32 pm

Two separate people, sure.

So when Arie is making fun of and mocking others for the Bachelor shill, I should go ahead and assume he’s also mocking the “love of his life” too?

They are engaged. They represent each other. Package deal until the breakup in 7-9 mos time. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue May 22, 2018 12:35 pm

Sprite wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
Sprite wrote:

Except that Arie is a 36 year old man. Oh she is going to whip him good.

I already said she wears the pants. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue May 22, 2018 12:40 pm

Yeah, definitely princess wears the pants. Wants to go “somewhere tropical” for the seven billionth time this year? No problemo. Just back on out of whatever other obligation and make that trip happen! Shoe shopping around the clock? Go for it! 

Her affect is so flat too... she just seems like a spoiled brat to me. I don’t get the appeal. She’s so vacant. No substance to root for.

Jmo
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 22, 2018 12:42 pm

I would not like to be judged by the things my spouse does and know he feels the same regarding me! We’ve been a package a long time. That does not mean we are the same people nor can control each other. We both gave up on that concept 40 yrs ago.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue May 22, 2018 12:48 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I would not like to be judged by the things my spouse does and know he feels the same regarding me! We’ve been a package a long time.  That does not mean we are the same people nor can control each other. We both gave up on that concept 40 yrs ago.

Yep. Last time I checked I do not share my DH's body. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue May 22, 2018 1:13 pm

Then Arie better not spend any of that hard earned shill money on his fiance’s part either, since he is so above that concept. No investing it, nothing. That’s all Lauren. Rolling Eyes For her shoes. 

Hypocritical is, as hypocrital does.

I get they are two different people, but come on. JMO
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

+71
biglove44
tigertiz
lightredemption
Cocoasneeze
Imp