SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 80 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Post by Guest Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:09 am

Sprite wrote:
LiboLRC wrote:I still think they will have a better chance to make it than if Arie would've stay with his first choice.

Naturally. Becca was too busy working and couldn't devote the time required to watch and monitor Arie.

It’s so clear he doesn’t want a 50/50 relationship. He wants the arm candy Barbie doll model wannabe and is willing to pay for it . “The Image” and staged photographs. A woman with her own career is not sustainable to him . She’s perfect for him in those respects. Imo

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 80 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:58 am

Stone_Hedge wrote:I just read how @sprite knows of someone who cheated on their honeymoon so it shows that there are those who go through all the motions to get to a wedding while being a cheat. Interesting thought in this situation imo.

If that is the case, then that individual had no business getting married in the first place. How despicable to do that to your spouse on your honeymoon. no
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:16 pm

LiboLRC wrote:Is she working now? laugh out loud I hope y'all keep that same energy for everyone tho.

I think she’s enrolled to get her real estate license and has plans to work with Arie in the racing off season. They’ll be a good team, IMO.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by LiboLRC Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:28 pm

I meant is Becca working? didn't she said she might move to LA laugh out loud

LiboLRC

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:37 pm

Oh, sorry! I don’t know about Becca.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:18 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:I just read how @sprite knows of someone who cheated on their honeymoon so it shows that there are those who go through all the motions to get to a wedding while being a cheat. Interesting thought in this situation imo.

If that is the case, then that individual had no business getting married in the first place.  How despicable to do that to your spouse on your honeymoon.  no

Isn’t that oblivious when you have hindsight ? Still shows you can make it down the aisles duping your SO .

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

+71
biglove44
tigertiz
lightredemption
Cocoasneeze
Imp