SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mantecaca - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Kashathediva Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:48 pm

@GuardianAngel I hope there is a whole lot more to this season. 
Is Becca that easy to deal with that TPTB could have given her a date at CVS or DD and she would be ok with it? Suspect

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

mantecaca - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:18 pm

Kashathediva wrote:@GuardianAngel I hope there is a whole lot more to this season. 
Is Becca that easy to deal with that TPTB could have given her a date at CVS or DD and she would be ok with it? Suspect
I am disappointed they did not travel outside of the states before FD, etc. but truth be told, drama typically takes the place of the scenery, anyway. I haven't seen anything remotely close to God's Corner in a long time on this show. I'm not sure they collaborated on destinations or events planned with Becca beforehand. If Garrett wanted this attention....it is his date to plan, isn't it...if she's feeling it with him, she's probably okay with however he wants to introduce her to his world. I honestly believe MF is enjoying sticking it to RS. MF seems to have a new approach.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:20 pm

Tractor? I'm on the edge of my seat.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:38 pm

Kashathediva wrote:@GuardianAngel I hope there is a whole lot more to this season. 

No!  Becca will only accept date at Walgreen's or Starbucks.  giggling

I can't wait to see what lame location they will choose for FRC, while secretly hoping they go somewhere nice for FSD and FRC. They will probably need an extra load of their usual FRC site crap to add "decor" to some lame, non scenic FRC site.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:40 pm

This is a HTD, not a regular date. Half the time they do something like get some food, sit on a blanket with a glass of wine, or go skating so it’s not like they’re missing out on much. The big deal is meeting his family. JMO

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:21 pm

albean99 wrote:This is a HTD, not a regular date. Half the time they do something like get some food, sit on a blanket with a glass of wine, or go skating so it’s not like they’re missing out on much. The big deal is meeting his family. JMO

IA, like Becca has control over where Garrett was born.  The town is treating them like celebrities and very welcoming to them.  From what I have researched, it is an agricultural community and bedroom community for San Francisco area.  They are very proud of their heritage and excited for growth as witnessed through their mural program.  Manteca Murals  I think Becca will have a real appreciation Garrett's roots.  

JMHO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:22 pm

HTD's are suppose to give the lead a glimpse into the contestants life. Unless tractors and the Transit Centre has some meaning to Garrett, IMO it seems uneventful to me.

Rachel's guys had great HTD's, basketball, salsa dancing, market shopping, JoJo's HTD Luke had an outdoor family get together with over 40 people IIRC, Chase, winter activities in Colorado, Jordan, high school, compare that to this Transit Centre with "quick" filming?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:25 pm

I don't think the men have control over anything with the HTD except possibly the location of the family part. There are some families that do not want the date in their personal homes or want any part of cooking for the date. So those things I know are taken care of ahead of time. I have never heard where the cast has control or say over where the date portion takes place. Anyone else?
I can not recall a season of less interesting and more ho-hum dates. EVER. Why is this happening is what I'd like to know. It's not a money issue.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by ishkabaha Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:43 pm

Source (IG story)
https://scontent-dfw5-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/38101a2c109d56079f35499bf32f0bb7/5AE25227/t50.12441-16/30871480_437666870016400_8839732159123735230_n.mp4

ishkabaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:45 pm

They are cute (imo) PINKHEART

Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:47 pm

Seems like she pulls every guy in. I'd like to see which guy goes in for the kiss first!

Really want to see her get swept off her feet.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:03 pm

LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+79
Loulou
wishesfireworks
Kels0012
Billysmom
Teamee
that1girlpls
sparkler
provenceguy
nikikass
MommabearC
Relalou