SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:00 pm

@GuardianAngel I don't know how it came out like that. I used this. rofl  I guess I'm a mutation! hehehe

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by luvstx Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:07 pm

Is it possible the Tia and Caroline are going to LA to do something pre-BIP?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:17 pm

luvstx wrote:Is it possible the Tia and Caroline are going to LA to do something pre-BIP?

I think they might see Becca before the RC today as Caroline's IG comment under the photo of her, Tia and Becca was "Ready to get the band back together". If she was going for something related to BIP specifically, why would she post a photo of Becca? Now, that's not to say that they might talk to TPTB about BIP when they are there, but I think they will be seeing Becca.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 18 Empty Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by CamiLane 11 Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:58 pm

Caroline just posted on her IG story she is with Tia ,Seinne and Bekah M somewhere in LA. I’m assume whatever there doing its for paradise. I bet Caroline and Possibly Tia will see Becca tonight before the the RC to catch up but for the most part it seems like they are there for BIP related stuff.
UPDATE: Kendall is there also

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:07 pm

That's pretty much the same group that was on the spa date.

Back to top Go down

Post by CamiLane 11 Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:15 pm

havadrpepper wrote:That's pretty much the same group that was on the spa date.
Yup I think there doing testing stuff for BIP.

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:17 pm

I think it is for something else. Bekah tagged feminist on her IG Story

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:22 pm

CamiLane 11 wrote:Caroline just posted on her IG story she is with Tia ,Seinne and Bekah M somewhere in LA. I’m assume whatever there doing its for paradise. I bet Caroline and Possibly Tia will see Becca tonight before the the RC to catch up but for the most part it seems like they are there for BIP related stuff.
UPDATE: Kendall is there also
What if it is for the the new series the Proposal? When does this start? They are selling tickets for the taping of a show starting Friday April 27th. ( Mike Fleiss twitter)

Last edited by just me on Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:49 am; edited 2 times in total
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:41 pm

so RS says that they are heading somewhere they have never been before for overnight dates Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 18 2498057887 here's hoping they come to Australia!! Hugesmile

someone on Reddit says they have a friend who has a friend in production and they say it's the Maldives..... that would be absolutely stunning if they go to Maldives....i just hope it is somewhere warm and pretty damn special for Becca - jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by CamiLane 11 Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:54 pm

havadrpepper wrote:That's pretty much the same group that was on the spa date.
I just watched her story on it. It seemed like she was only woking with that brand. It doesn’t seem like the other girls are doing it also. I could be wrong but that’s just how it seemed to me

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:31 pm

They could just be there with her.

IMO, I really don't think they would be meeting with TPTB about BIP in that location while Bekah is doing a promotion for something else. The girls seem to be pretty dressed up for a meeting with TPTB. Or maybe it is just a photo shoot with all of them that has nothing to do with BIP. Seems that there are photographers there as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:33 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:so RS says that they are heading somewhere they have never been before for overnight dates Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 18 2498057887 here's hoping they come to Australia!! Hugesmile

someone on Reddit says they have a friend who has a friend in production and they say it's the Maldives.....  that would be absolutely stunning if they go to Maldives....i just hope it is somewhere warm and pretty damn special for Becca - jmo

I just googled the Maldives... seems there is a bit of unrest there in the last few months. Travel advisories have been put out for that area. It would be a beautiful area but I hope they choose to go somewhere else if it could be dangerous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+79
Loulou
wishesfireworks
Kels0012
Billysmom
Teamee
that1girlpls
sparkler
provenceguy
nikikass
MommabearC
Relalou