SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorettenation - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Sprite Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:46 pm

sanlee088 wrote:
LiboLRC wrote:Becca is very beautiful but they make her look so bad, this was a very bad promo honestly not feeling it. JMO.

I didn’t care for it either.

I actually really liked it...other than that stupid phrase. I thought it was a different than the usual stuff they do and I'm on board.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

bachelorettenation - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by SeekAny Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:54 pm

I hope they show her as the independent, classy, beautiful woman she is. Honestly, I just hope the edit lets Becca shine through. I want to continue to relate to her.  I want to see the goofy stuff and the kind stuff and the boss lady stuff. The human stuff. I thought the preview was a cute representation of who she is.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:03 pm

She looked happy and comfortable. I love seeing her so happy! bachelorettenation - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 41 1176891977
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:16 pm

Diana wrote:I just want her to find a man who can stand by his words JMO cheeky

Also I'd be happy as hell if she didn't mention Arie a lot. He doesn't need the attention JMHO

We know how they love to bring up the former cast.. Here's looking at you Jo laugh out loud I hope he isn't mentioned very often also... I think she looks beautiful in the promo and I'm glad they put the proposal in it.. Lauren can watch it each time it plays to remind her of the honest guy she picked. Cough cough.. cantstopl rofl
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:21 pm

just me wrote:
bluwavz wrote:@Astrobach Which 2 do you see as the really serious contenders?
We have seen more on the spoilers of these 3 final men than I think we will see on the show- except towards the end. I see Garrett and Jason as the 2 most serious contenders. I believe Blake likes her and is very handsome but something more seems to be there with the other 2. We have seen less of Jason -  there just might be  a reason for this. The show never gave him a concert date- everything is more hidden. I think maybe he has a connection with Becca on the spiritual level and we have not seen the affection that is there with him for her. Becca has 3 tattoos. Two are of a spiritual nature- a cross and a scripture verse. That picture of Jason wearing the cross on their date stood out to me. Her picture of her with her father also shows him wearing a cross. As far as Garrett goes it is like watching a romance movie when they are together- their chemistry can not be put on. He pulls her in and is very affectionate. Also, their humor seems the same. Which of these men can offer her a relationship that is not long distance? She seems to of had enough of trying that with her ex. Who really wants her the most for long term and can communicate that to her? Just hope the producers do not mess with her head and let her do the choosing.

I have a cross necklace that I never take off. No, I'm not overly spiritual although I do believe. I wear the cross necklace because my dearly departed mother bought it for me. So I wear it in honor of her memory. Just my thoughts about the subject.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:44 pm

LoveDovez wrote:
just me wrote:
bluwavz wrote:@Astrobach Which 2 do you see as the really serious contenders?
We have seen more on the spoilers of these 3 final men than I think we will see on the show- except towards the end. I see Garrett and Jason as the 2 most serious contenders. I believe Blake likes her and is very handsome but something more seems to be there with the other 2. We have seen less of Jason -  there just might be  a reason for this. The show never gave him a concert date- everything is more hidden. I think maybe he has a connection with Becca on the spiritual level and we have not seen the affection that is there with him for her. Becca has 3 tattoos. Two are of a spiritual nature- a cross and a scripture verse. That picture of Jason wearing the cross on their date stood out to me. Her picture of her with her father also shows him wearing a cross. As far as Garrett goes it is like watching a romance movie when they are together- their chemistry can not be put on. He pulls her in and is very affectionate. Also, their humor seems the same. Which of these men can offer her a relationship that is not long distance? She seems to of had enough of trying that with her ex. Who really wants her the most for long term and can communicate that to her? Just hope the producers do not mess with her head and let her do the choosing.

I have a cross necklace that I never take off. No, I'm not overly spiritual although I do believe. I wear the cross necklace because my dearly departed mother bought it for me. So I wear it in honor of her memory. Just my thoughts about the subject.
@Lovedovez 
Wonderful. Sincerely. 
I have a Star of David necklace I love and hope someday to be buried with. It was a gift over 40 yrs ago to me from 3 lovely, dear friends. I have rarely taken it off, not because I am overly religious, far from it. It's a symbol of love from those friends and simply spiritually. It's keeps me, me. I can not imagine not being part of who I am.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:46 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:
just me wrote:

@Lovedovez 
Wonderful. Sincerely. 
I have a Star of David necklace I love and hope someday to be buried with. It was a gift over 40 yrs ago to me from 3 lovely, dear friends. I have rarely taken it off, not because I am overly religious, far from it. It's a symbol of love from those friends and simply spiritually. It's keeps me, me. I can not imagine not being part of who I am.

Yeah, I feel ya!! @Kashathediva.. That's why I don't always take it as spiritual when I see someone wearing necklaces like ours. ; )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:50 pm

pavalygurl wrote:@Aunties_Love

Sorry, I should have been more clear.

She said she got all her spoilers from RS and had no spoilers of her own.  She said he emailed her back and they exchanged half a dozen emails.  She also said he had some info he wanted to keep and she understood.

I just typed the list of guys she said were on the football date.  I have to guess these were given her by RS but I have no confirmation other than her original statement that all spoilers were from RS.  I also just listed the guys she said were on the mani-pedi "date".  Again no other confirmation from her other than all spoilers came from RS.  

Taking what she had, I indicated that "if correct", the information I listed indicated who was on which date.  My thoughts on who might have been on the other Episode 3 date(s) were IMO.
Sorry I don't have anything more definitive.  I thought it was worth posting to discuss.
OK, thanks so much. I went back to his website to see if I missed something but didn't see anything so thanks for filling in that gap. I am wondering.....do we make those notes onto the filming schedule, or do we wait for confirmation?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:50 pm

@LoveDovez I received mine as a birthday gift from my 3 college room mates when I was 20. I loved it then and still love it now. To me, it was such a loving gesture at the time. I have worn it most of my life since then.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:52 pm

LoveDovez wrote:
Diana wrote:I just want her to find a man who can stand by his words JMO cheeky

Also I'd be happy as hell if she didn't mention Arie a lot. He doesn't need the attention JMHO

We know how they love to bring up the former cast.. Here's looking at you Jo laugh out loud  I hope he isn't mentioned very often also... I think she looks beautiful in the promo and I'm glad they put the proposal in it.. Lauren can watch it each time it plays to remind her of the honest guy she picked. Cough cough.. cantstopl rofl

Thats gold laugh out loud Absolutely agree!! laugh out loud so much for not watching the proposal IMO it will be definitely be brought up, i just hope its only on the first episode and that's it! i think Becca is a smart cookie than to bring "that guy that shall not be named" up to often....well i hope so anyway....Larie should be ok with it they've moved on he bought her a house so hopefully he lets lauren watch it?and if she gets upset he can buy her a new car or something...jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:16 pm

Unfortunately I think it will be regurgitated more than once. If not by Becca, then the guys. It won’t be anyone’s fault except the one who created this situation imo. Even if Becca was the F2 and became the Bette, this same convo about the nameless one would still be brought up. Now there’s just a little more fuel in the tank to me, aka imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:22 pm

No. IMO This has little to do with past cast and everything to do with catch phrase from her own past season as a thread carrying on to this season. 
Those words and catch phrases and threads have much to do with her and unfortunately branded like another tattoo. 
I doubt the guys on her season or herself will carry it over. It will be solely on TPTB is my opinion.
IRL as women, and as we move forward who wants to carry dead weight from the past? I doubt many. 
This is all on TPTB.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+79
Loulou
wishesfireworks
Kels0012
Billysmom
Teamee
that1girlpls
sparkler
provenceguy
nikikass
MommabearC
Relalou