SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Guest Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:29 pm

Cattle prodded ad nauseam by tptb? That I can see.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Kashathediva Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:41 pm

@Stone_Hedge Yes, this is simply a slide for TPTB, a catch phrase to the next season. 
What if this something suggested to her last season, she grabbed onto with both hands and said at the M&G? 
Since then the audience has tattoo'ed this to her soul. 
It may not have been anything more to Becca than a production suggestion and now is branded on her. 
Can I just say for the millionth time, production sucks and yet must be genius that so many viewers accept their chit as real.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by ishkabaha Tue May 01, 2018 12:14 am

https://www.etonline.com/media/videos/bachelorette-becca-kufrin-reveals-her-biggest-fear-ahead-of-her-season-exclusive

If I remember correctly the photo shoot was done early in the filming -- Lauren Zima posted IG photos of it on March 21.  In this piece, Becca says she's trying to weed out all the dramas -- if there's a guy who's not meshing with the other guys she won't want to keep them around that long. But, the way she says that, her voice change and her shrug, leads me to believe she's had to be a pushover to what TPTB want on that.  I like toward the end when they say she'll handle things differently from her ex, she says  -- " I think I'm very blunt and very honest.  And, I think I'm just a little more peppy. "  More peppy???  I don't think it will take much to accomplish that,  but I would be interested to see her being blunt and honest...and see if it makes the edit.  I'm really curious to see if she's edited to be like the promo -- an independent woman, and how she sees herself, honest and blunt and not letting things get to her.

ishkabaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue May 01, 2018 9:54 am

Looking more and more what Millsy said 1 month ago :

https://acceptthisrose.com/2018/03/27/bachelorette-beccas-journey-to-find-love-may-not-work-out-says-abcs-robert-mills/

“This could be one of the stranger seasons of The Bachelorette because she might not truly be over Arie and it may not work — I certainly hope it does, and we will do everything we possibly can to make sure it does, but you just don’t know. It certainly is a chance worth taking.”

might go hand in hand with all these promos theme, still involving TSG* = yawn! .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiAXOEnDu6o

https://www.etonline.com/media/videos/bachelorette-becca-kufrin-reveals-her-biggest-fear-ahead-of-her-season-exclusive
At first i thought Millsy just referred to Becca's feeling. Alas, it seems TSG being brought up could be an orchestrated effort (read: mess) by TPTB as a big part of her storyline. Suspect

*The Switcheroo Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 01, 2018 10:14 am

JMO it's simply a bridge from one season to the next. 
I don't think the past lead has much to do with it. 
Unfortunately, it's IMO now cringeworthy and does not do the current lead justice. 
I don't know what was worse, repeating that cheesy tagline or the Elaine Benes dancing.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 01, 2018 10:58 am

Robert Mills, an ABC’s exec in charge of The Bachelor franchise, tells Variety that producers approached Becca about the Bachelorette gig in mid-February, just weeks after Arie broke off their engagement.

Mill says it was a slow process because her feelings about Arie were “still raw.”

She made the decision just a few days before the After the Final Rose special aired on ABC, so she did take some time to make the decision.

According to the thank you letter that Millsy himself posted, Becca was "hopeful" she would get the lead. IMHO I doubt very much that she sent him a thank you letter, being hopeful, and yet on the eleventh hour after taking time to think about it because of her raw emotions, she decided to accept.

Millsy must have a crystal ball if he knew a month ago it was going to be a strange season. If Becca said she was ready to do the damn thing and admitted on the ATFR, that she has moved on, I think Arie is the last person she is thinking of although they will be shoving that down our throats, like they do every season which to me makes the lead look foolish.

https://acceptthisrose.com/2018/03/27/bachelorette-beccas-journey-to-find-love-may-not-work-out-says-abcs-robert-mills/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue May 01, 2018 3:19 pm

I thought it was actually cute and much better than the crying promos from the previous season that we usually see. I doubt very much that Becca is thinking fondly of Arie these days. Millsy's full of it, imo.   Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 42 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue May 01, 2018 5:01 pm

Well JoJo mentioned Ben several times per episode, yet it all worked out well for her. At least Becca knows Arie's full of crap (IMO), so there are no what if's. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue May 01, 2018 5:16 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Robert Mills, an ABC’s exec in charge of The Bachelor franchise, tells Variety that producers approached Becca about the Bachelorette gig in mid-February, just weeks after Arie broke off their engagement.

Mill says it was a slow process because her feelings about Arie were “still raw.”

She made the decision just a few days before the After the Final Rose special aired on ABC, so she did take some time to make the decision.

According to the thank you letter that Millsy himself posted, Becca was "hopeful" she would get the lead. IMHO I doubt very much that she sent him a thank you letter, being hopeful, and yet on the eleventh hour after taking time to think about it because of her raw emotions, she decided to accept.

Millsy must have a crystal ball if he knew a month ago it was going to be a strange season. If Becca said she was ready to do the damn thing and admitted on the ATFR, that she has moved on, I think Arie is the last person she is thinking of although they will be shoving that down our throats, like they do every season which to me makes the lead look foolish.

IMHO the seasoned people of the show knows this falls right in TPTB's lap and the lead has no control over it....
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Tue May 01, 2018 8:17 pm

REALLY hoping we get more images from Thailand!!

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 01, 2018 8:19 pm

I absolutely know the lead has no control, and yet they still do it. The lead has long forgotten about the previous season but they continuously harp on it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue May 01, 2018 8:21 pm

I find it very hard to believe Becca isn't over Arie. How silly.

Clearly they are just trying to build the narrative and bridge the last story line to the new one in this never ending soap opera.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+79
Loulou
wishesfireworks
Kels0012
Billysmom
Teamee
that1girlpls
sparkler
provenceguy
nikikass
MommabearC
Relalou