SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

IdolFinale - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Rolly Mon May 21, 2018 6:29 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
SeekAny wrote:She’s at the Idol finale too!

Cool! In the audience or as a special guest or something??

Have they shown her yet? Just on.... very cute. She had to kiss a lot of frogs to find her Prince. Doesn’t say whether or not she found him.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

IdolFinale - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by SeekAny Mon May 21, 2018 6:53 pm

Home girl looked gorgeous tonight on idol! Hope someone gets a pic. She was with Ryan in front of the judges, red dress! Of course Katie Perry had to steal her thunder (she said she wanted to be a contestant and kissed her hand). Can’t wait for her to do press.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by ishkabaha Mon May 21, 2018 7:05 pm

Credit: @The Bachelorette
bacheloretteabc Did @katyperry really just propose marriage to @bkoof on the #IdolFinale?!
#AmericanIdol #TheBachelorette

Source

ETA:  a couple of little video snippets of her at American Idol

Credit: @
Source

Credit: @
Source

ishkabaha

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Mon May 21, 2018 9:11 pm

There are videos of every guy introducing themselves on the ABC Bachelorette website!

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/video/meet-the-bachelors/VDKA4465295

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon May 21, 2018 11:08 pm

1funnyfish wrote:There are videos of every guy introducing themselves on the ABC Bachelorette website!

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/video/meet-the-bachelors/VDKA4465295

bugger how does one watch from aus! sad
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon May 21, 2018 11:17 pm

Thanks for bringing this over. You can never redo a first impression so here goes...
In general, I feel kind of underwhelmed by the guys and can see how she did a great weeding out process. Of course, not everyone is comfortable in front of a camera, and I could see the ones that are more self assured and confident despite the nerves, but also more prepared for the questions asked.
In order of appearance, my top are: Blake does strike me as pretty young and goofy, but charming. Thinks he is a pretty good dancer...( sweet but ...I beg to differ)
Colton, is very fit and young, mentions his charity and “ likes his family but also loves his dogs ‘ so go figure...( why ‘BUT’)
Garrett is sharing that Dum and Dumber is his favorite movie... really !!! and one of his bathroom is named after it. Sounds like frat boy humor and I’m not impressed.
Jason is coming in pretty self assured, tells how close he is to his family. In a short time rounds up his main life interests. Genuine, experienced at public speaking.
Leo is the most comfortable in front of cameras and speaks calmly about what he does. More mature and present, I can see how he and Becca had some sparks.
Ryan is very sincere but feels like a fish out of his element.
Many mentioned their sport team “Go this or that” dude you are introducing yourself not attending a game...
Anyhow, obviously this is a very tiny segment they are showing of them but it does give an idea. Those guys had to know what they would say and prepare for that. I look forward to see more live action and the rapport they all have with Becca. It’s easy to see why the first 7 were eliminated.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue May 22, 2018 4:43 am

Becca is making a "very special" announcement on GMA this morning.  

MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 22, 2018 4:44 am

One of the guys (Chris Staples) isn't even on there.

IMO, these are just snippets of a longer video interview that these guys did and for some of them they chose the stupidest thing they said. Gives some of them a not so great first impression. If I was a casual watcher that just goes off of the ABC publicity, I am not sure I'd be watching the show after seeing these introductions.

This is the 2nd time they have put out something from Blake about him being a good dancer for a white guy. Is that all there is to him?

Really not impressed with the ABC/TB publicity team.

JMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue May 22, 2018 4:54 am

@havadrpepper   I agree.  They got them loosened up and talking and then used goofy edits for "some".  TPTB have done their best to keep the F1 unspoiled so far.

The SHV weekend will be the best time to watch the feet for these guys.  We can analyze the SM to the point of delirium and not have concrete evidence who the F1 is.  
That said, Becca is already in LA for her appearance on American Idol last night.  
Start watching the feet.   :detective

All JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue May 22, 2018 5:16 am

Per GMA, Becca has announced that she is engaged!  hearthumbsup

People article forthcoming here is a Link

Last edited by MiniDiva on Tue May 22, 2018 5:21 am; edited 1 time in total
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Tue May 22, 2018 5:18 am

So seems so happy! She said in regards to her guy “he’s a special one.” Can’t wait.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Tue May 22, 2018 5:25 am

This is the sweetest. I’m feeling emotionally happy for her. Looks
Like she teared up a little when she spoke of him!
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+79
Loulou
wishesfireworks
Kels0012
Billysmom
Teamee
that1girlpls
sparkler
provenceguy
nikikass
MommabearC
Relalou