SELECT CONTENT

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion #2

Page 12 of 75 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 43 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion #2

Post by TheLurker Fri May 25, 2018 2:40 pm

magicmoments wrote:I wonder if Courtney will go
Now that's something I am very curious to know, in addition to whether or not she and Lauren have met/spoken. It looks like Courtney follows Lauren on IG but not the other way around, which could easily be the case for a variety of reasons, but something to maybe note. Courtney said (IMO half-jokingly) a few times on RS's podcast that she's probably going to be at their wedding, so we'll see how that actually pans out.

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion #2

Post by Mommyof2 Sat May 26, 2018 1:24 pm

Awww, Mama Luyendyk went shopping with Lauren. Sweet.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5773069/Arie-Luyendyk-Jrs-Bachelor-fiancee-Lauren-Burnham-goes-wedding-dress-shopping.html
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 26, 2018 5:36 pm

Watching Arie and Lauren together always makes me smile, thanks for all the links!

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun May 27, 2018 12:30 am

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun May 27, 2018 4:51 am

@Aunties_Love thank you so much for that! Smiley

They’re looking quite dapper here Smiley

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 - Page 12 Cc21f310
laureneburnham IG story

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun May 27, 2018 6:17 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:Here's Arie and Lauren's full season.

PT 1

Watch Bachelor 22 - Arie and Lauren pt 1 in Entertainment  |  View More Free Videos Online at Veoh.com

PT 2

Watch The Bachelor 22 - Arie and Lauren part 2 in Entertainment  |  View More Free Videos Online at Veoh.com

PT 3

Watch Bachelor 22 - Arie and Lauren pt 3 in Entertainment  |  View More Free Videos Online at Veoh.com

PT 4

Watch Bachelor 22 - Arie and Lauren pt 4 in Entertainment  |  View More Free Videos Online at Veoh.com

PT 5

Watch Bachelor 22 - Arie and Lauren pt 5 in Entertainment  |  View More Free Videos Online at Veoh.com

PT 6

Watch The Bachelor 22 - Arie and Lauren part 6 in Entertainment  |  View More Free Videos Online at Veoh.com

PT 7

Watch The Bachelor 22 - Arie and Lauren part 7 in Entertainment  |  View More Free Videos Online at Veoh.com

PT 8

Watch The Bachelor 22 - Arie and Lauren part 8 in Entertainment  |  View More Free Videos Online at Veoh.com

PT 9

Watch The Bachelor 22 - Arie and Lauren part 9 in Entertainment  |  View More Free Videos Online at Veoh.com

PT 10

Watch The Bachelor 22 - Arie and Lauren part 10 in Entertainment  |  View More Free Videos Online at Veoh.com

PT 11

Watch The Bachelor 22 - Arie and Lauren part 11 in Entertainment  |  View More Free Videos Online at Veoh.com

source

smileyyay Thank you so much aunties_Love. This makes it so easy to watch/Re their love story. I will be spending some time here. I remember the last one you did for Chris and Des, I really enjoy going back to Rewatch their story. Thank you so much to taking the time.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by islandgirl1 Sun May 27, 2018 6:50 pm

Thank you so much Auntie Love for taking the time to do this. I

islandgirl1

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Sun May 27, 2018 7:26 pm

Dang, @Aunties_Love! That's impressive!

Saw on reddit this interview that Arie and Lauren did with someone who, like, shadowed them for two days haha. It's really fascinating and provides a lot more insight: https://www.gq.com/story/the-bachelor-arie-luyendyk-jr-profile?mbid=social_facebook

Some of my favorite parts that I didn't know before:
On the show, viewers didn't see much of Arie and Lauren's relationship, or for that matter, much of Lauren's personality. One reporter even compiled every line of dialogue she had on the show in a brutally concise post. That, Arie tells me, was all part of the producers' storyline, and a product of selective editing. They painted her as the "pretty, quiet one," not the sweet, funny woman she actually is. It didn't help that she was cripplingly camera-shy, virtually shutting down in front of the crew. To make her feel more comfortable, Arie asked the producers to film their interactions from farther away, or from behind, so they wouldn't be as intrusive. It was during stolen moments, away from the cameras, that he says he fell for her.
Since the show wrapped, Arie and Lauren have grown inseparable. They road tripped from her parents' home in Virginia to Arizona, and they realized they're just so similar, Arie says. They have the same goofy sense of humor and love reciting lyrics to the same rap songs, like "Freaky Friday" by Lil Dicky and Chris Brown.
His dad, Arie Sr., says he's never seen his son in love like this before. "It's like there's one person, almost, between the two of them," he says. "They're so connected."
Off camera, Arie says he and Lauren did have substantive conversations: about her family, her prior engagement, how she dreams of getting into medical sales. With her, he never needed to subtly touch his eyebrow, his signal for the producers to get him out of a conversation with someone he wasn't feeling. Lauren was around for much of my time in Scottsdale, and she was far more personable than the show depicted. She spoke a normal amount, asking me thoughtful questions about other people I've written about and where I'm from.
Oh and I know this is OT, but I laughed so hard at this part:
I decide to go back to my Airbnb. The only thing is, I've been driving around with Arie and Lauren all day, and my rental car is parked back at his condo, which is 20 minutes away. No problem, he says. Why don't you take my truck?

It's not a big deal, he'll catch a ride back with his parents. I look out at his F-150, which, with the exception of a city bus, is the largest vehicle I've ever been in. I tell him I'll get an Uber. Well, did you leave your keys in my condo? he says. I'll give you my door code so you can get them. No thanks, I have them in my purse. I also... don't want to know how to get into Arie's house.

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun May 27, 2018 7:34 pm

Thank you, @Aunties_Love for these videos! It is very much appreciated! Smiley
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon May 28, 2018 3:12 pm

...in a fantastic new GQ profile, Luyendyk Jr. is now admitting how he feels “100 percent” betrayed by his supposed producer “friends” who pressured him into filming the break-up.
“It was completely edited,” he explained, vehemently disagreeing with the show coining the 40-minute break-up as the first-ever “unedited” scene in the franchise’s history. “I was told to stay on that couch. I tried to leave, and then production was like, ‘You need to go back inside. She’s finally calming down. I feel like you owe it to her to have this conversation.’ So then I went back in the house.” When pressed by GQ if Bachelor producers prevented him from leaving the house at his request, Luyendyk Jr. confirmed that was true:
“Yeah. I left, came back. I stepped away from the couch, I went back to the couch.” But they kept talking him into staying. “They cut out, obviously, production talking to me from 10 feet away,” he says, and calling it unedited “was super unfair to me.” (A spokesman for Warner Bros., which handles production for The Bachelor, declined to comment.)
Despite his feelings of betrayal, Luyendyk Jr. admits “there’s still a lot of love” for that Bachelor team, even though it lead to him being one of the most hated people in America for awhile. But things are looking up — he and Burnham will be marrying this coming January in Hawaii, although, sadly, their nuptials won’t be filmed.
http://www.vulture.com/2018/05/arie-luyendyk-jr-is-100-percent-betrayed-by-the-bachelor.html
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon May 28, 2018 3:16 pm

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 - Page 12 DePyiTeXkAYxbPy
Arie Luyendyk Jr. @ariejr
Another Indy 500 in the books @laurenburnham91 pic.twitter.com/RblsUxARri
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon May 28, 2018 3:17 pm

Maddy wrote:
...in a fantastic new GQ profile, Luyendyk Jr. is now admitting how he feels “100 percent” betrayed by his supposed producer “friends” who pressured him into filming the break-up.
“It was completely edited,” he explained, vehemently disagreeing with the show coining the 40-minute break-up as the first-ever “unedited” scene in the franchise’s history. “I was told to stay on that couch. I tried to leave, and then production was like, ‘You need to go back inside. She’s finally calming down. I feel like you owe it to her to have this conversation.’ So then I went back in the house.” When pressed by GQ if Bachelor producers prevented him from leaving the house at his request, Luyendyk Jr. confirmed that was true:
“Yeah. I left, came back. I stepped away from the couch, I went back to the couch.” But they kept talking him into staying. “They cut out, obviously, production talking to me from 10 feet away,” he says, and calling it unedited “was super unfair to me.” (A spokesman for Warner Bros., which handles production for The Bachelor, declined to comment.)
Despite his feelings of betrayal, Luyendyk Jr. admits “there’s still a lot of love” for that Bachelor team, even though it lead to him being one of the most hated people in America for awhile. But things are looking up — he and Burnham will be marrying this coming January in Hawaii, although, sadly, their nuptials won’t be filmed.
http://www.vulture.com/2018/05/arie-luyendyk-jr-is-100-percent-betrayed-by-the-bachelor.html
Toatally agree with this statement Arie made it was so obvious that he tried to leave but the producers kept making him stay !
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 75 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 43 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion #2

+62
Jaybird
Idlemess
Fleurdesel
beader
gurlbrit