SELECT CONTENT

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion #2

Page 29 of 75 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 52 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion #2

Post by TheLurker Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:09 am

Oh my goodness, so sweet!
ariejr wrote:I can’t sleep... the house is quiet, you’re next to me. I can hear your soft breath and I wonder what you’re dreaming about. I closed my eyes tonight and our future played like a beautiful romance with flashes of our wedding, travels, our children and a house full of friends, family and love. I woke up and you were wrapped in my arms, our pups on the floor next to us. Now I lay awake wanting to fast forward our lives but in the same breath push pause and not let these eyes close for too long because this is what true love feels like. Good night xo
 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 - Page 29 Night_10

Source

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion #2

Post by Maggenzm Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:03 pm

TheLurker wrote:Oh my goodness, so sweet!
ariejr wrote:I can’t sleep... the house is quiet, you’re next to me. I can hear your soft breath and I wonder what you’re dreaming about. I closed my eyes tonight and our future played like a beautiful romance with flashes of our wedding, travels, our children and a house full of friends, family and love. I woke up and you were wrapped in my arms, our pups on the floor next to us. Now I lay awake wanting to fast forward our lives but in the same breath push pause and not let these eyes close for too long because this is what true love feels like. Good night xo
 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 - Page 29 Night_10

Source

That's beautiful! It's so nice to see people find lasting love on this show, so happy for these two love birds!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:43 pm

A tour of their house

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:48 am

Lovely!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:33 am

Wow, that's beautiful! The white furniture gives it a clean look.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:15 pm

What a beautiful post from the heart by Arie.

Their house is very nice! I love the simple look and yet very modern touches. I'd love a concrete counter top. I wish them many years of happiness in their new home!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:23 pm

I like their house a lot. It really fits where they live.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by islandgirl1 Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:49 pm

Beautiful house! I love their simple but elegant style. Wishing them many years of happiness.

islandgirl1

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:39 am

TheLurker wrote:Oh my goodness, so sweet!

Source

Glad I wandered over here. heartbeat such a lovely, romantic caption.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:17 am

Awww they continue to be so cute  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 - Page 29 1f60a

Very cool to see the (almost) complete home tour after the IG stories of them receiving/getting everything together.

Can’t wait to see Bachelor Wedding #3 in less than 2 months! Hawaii is amazing and I’m sure everything will be beautiful.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:05 am

According to reddit, someone on the Almost Famous podcast facebook group mentioned that Lauren may have let Hayley Paige and the team designing her wedding dress know that she is expecting. Not sure about the veracity of the claim, and I do think that it is rather disrespectful of the person to leak that personal information that was surely meant in confidence. But if it's true, I guess we'll find out within the next year!

Last edited by TheLurker on Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:22 am; edited 1 time in total

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:18 am

TheLurker wrote:According to reddit, someone on the Almost Famous podcast facebook group mentioned that Lauren may have let Hayley Paige and the team designing her wedding dress that she is expecting. Not sure about the veracity of the claim, and I do think that it is rather disrespectful of the person to leak that personal information that was surely meant in confidence. But if it's true, I guess we'll find out within the next year!

Humm wonder if this is the reason for his recent,really nice post. no idea If they are expecting I'm not surprised as I assumed they would be/try rather quickly after the wedding given the fact that Arie has expressed his desire to start a family very soon .I guess 2 months before is close enough. hehehe
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 75 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 52 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion #2

+62
Jaybird
Idlemess
Fleurdesel
beader
gurlbrit