SELECT CONTENT

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion #2

Page 30 of 75 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 52 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion #2

Post by magicmoments Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:39 am

Arie and Lauren are expecting a baby! Congrats to them!

magicmoments

Back to top Go down

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion #2

Post by Mia_Leoni Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:41 am

They weren’t kidding when they said they were ready!

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:41 am

magicmoments wrote:Arie and Lauren are expecting a baby! Congrats to them!

Do we have confirmation?
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by magicmoments Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:23 pm

she posted on her instagram her sonagram

magicmoments

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:28 pm

Wow! Congrats to them. I guess her wedding dress is designed to hide her belly.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:43 pm

So happy for them!
 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 - Page 30 Arie-Luyendyk-Jr.-and-Lauren-Burnham-pregnant-3
“I kind of had a feeling that I might be pregnant. So my friend insisted on bringing a pregnancy test over,” Burnham, 26, tells Us, adding that she made her fiancé read the results. “Arie came out with the test in his hand and tears in his eyes. He was like, ‘You’re pregnant!’”
 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 - Page 30 Arie-Luyendyk-Jr.-and-Lauren-Burnham-pregnant-4
After their home test, the couple drove to the store and got six more tests just to be sure. “Lauren took all of them and they were all positive,” the former racecar driver says. “We weren’t trying, but we are so excited. It’s going to be a whole new chapter in our lives.”
 Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 - Page 30 Arie-Luyendyk-Jr.-and-Lauren-Burnham-pregnant-2
https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-moms/pictures/arie-luyendyk-jr-lauren-burnham-are-pregnant-with-first-child/
Us Weekly@usweekly
"The first thing we thought of was, ‘Oh my gosh. Our wedding,'"
@LaurenBurnham91 tells Us about finding out she was pregnant after taking SIX tests. More from her and
@ArieJr+ exclusive photos.

Arie Luyendyk Jr. @ariejr
I’m going to be a Dad!!!!! twitter.com/usweekly/statu…
https://mobile.twitter.com/ariejr/status/1062724523940700162?p=v

Last edited by Maddy on Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:36 pm

Congrats to Arie and Lauren!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqKfTaEArLC/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1u0g72xjiuzyc
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:48 pm

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 - Page 30 Arie-Luyendyk-Jr.-and-Lauren-Burnham-pregnant-5
https://www.instagram.com/p/BqKhc6BH94x/
ariejr
Nothing compares, absolutely nothing compares to the moment you find out you’re going to be a dad! We cried, we laughed and it really was such a special moment for us, we’re so freakin’ happy!

Last edited by Maddy on Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:26 pm

Some YT videos I found that are interesting.  

Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:23 pm

Wow. Facebook is good laugh out loud . Wishing them a safe and healthy pregnancy!

Apparently, they already know the sex of the baby! https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-moms/news/arie-luyendyk-jr-and-pregnant-lauren-burnham-know-babys-sex/

They also have an upcoming appearance on the Almost Famous podcast. Very interested to hear what they'll be saying.

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:20 pm

Hoorray Great news! They have been so happy from day one, and carried on with their lives, travelling all over the world, building a life together, getting to know each other and experiencing life together. Obviously they are over the moon with the news as per their posts. Wishing Lauren a good pregnancy, delivery and best wishes to both for a healthy baby!

The bachelor baby thread will be updated! Expected arrival date June 2019!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:23 pm

Congratts to Lauren & Arie!  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 - Page 30 1790118014 :sprinklehearts

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 75 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 52 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion #2

+62
Jaybird
Idlemess
Fleurdesel
beader
gurlbrit