SELECT CONTENT

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion #2

Page 5 of 75 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 40 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

theknotgala -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion #2

Post by mizzoufan Mon May 07, 2018 9:34 am

They look so happy!!

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

theknotgala -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion #2

Post by Maggenzm Mon May 07, 2018 11:53 am

mizzoufan wrote: They look so happy!!

They really do. I think TP is doing a great job in pairing the right individuals. The last 2 married BIP couples are still going strong, and 6 engaged couples look very much in love and very committed. I am hoping for a weekly series of TV weddings. JMO
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by magicmoments Mon May 07, 2018 3:34 pm

I wonder why they seem to be waiting so long until they get married! Hopefully a couple will get married by years end!

magicmoments

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon May 07, 2018 4:22 pm

magicmoments wrote:I wonder why they seem to be waiting so long until they get married! Hopefully a couple will get married by years end!

Yes, I think Arie and Lauren will be next, then Bryan and Rachel. These 2 couples want to get married this year. We shall see!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu May 10, 2018 11:01 am

From their IG stories, they are in Hong Kong now! theknotgala -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 - Page 5 3806527698
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Thu May 10, 2018 11:27 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:From their IG stories, they are in Hong Kong now!  theknotgala -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 - Page 5 3806527698
Wtf they have to stop this madness of making me jelly as heck.
I am wondering though, how did they end up in Hong Kong...did they go straight from Australia? No pending races or are there? I mean, they can obviously go for the vacay too, but I would think they'd be exhausted af just from going to Australia, and this also seemed quite impromptu. I'm here for it either way, but curious nonetheless.

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat May 12, 2018 12:37 am

I think I saw somewhere on their SM that HK was a layover. I’m jealous of the delicious food they would get to eat there, mainly Lol

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat May 12, 2018 9:56 am

The last IG said they were in Bora Bora, now that's living large.JMO
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat May 12, 2018 11:33 am

Arie posted an IG story of the scenery and also their room. They have a partial glass floor so you can see the water below! Beautiful! Very happy for them!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Sat May 12, 2018 11:20 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:Arie posted an IG story of the scenery and also their room.  They have a partial glass floor so you can see the water below!  Beautiful!  Very happy for them!  

Omg you have to watch Lauren’s latest IG story...she said she woke up to Arie mer-manning under the bungalow (which you can see clear through) rofl hehehe cantstopl

I cannot stop watching it or laughing!!
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Sun May 13, 2018 1:06 am

Oh, these two... giggling
Btw, I've come to the realization that perhaps my username is no longer appropriate for this particular thread laugh out loud...whatever...I've resisted quite long enough prior to my first post. I treat this couple like they're the experimental subjects of a psychological study that I've conducted, and that I've grown to be very fond of even through their undoubtedly many flaws, and actually more likely intrigued by them to a degree, more than the other current engaged BN couples (who I really do like a ton as well, but in a more normal way), because of some of their flaws...if that made a shred of sense. I'd like to establish that my username generally applies to nearly every other thread on this excellent site, but I like posting here too much to even bother maintaining the status. Plus their SM presence, as pretty minimal as it may be, is glorious vacation eye candy.

Also, I would scream if I saw someone swimming underneath me after waking up...just me?

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sun May 13, 2018 2:02 am

@TheLurker thank you for posting the story.  What a COOL setting!  I love water and swimming so much that I’d be way too excited to sleep.  

I think Lauren and Arie are such a fun loving couple.  They are certainly worth delurking for.   yes
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 75 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 40 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion #2

+62
Jaybird
Idlemess
Fleurdesel
beader
gurlbrit