SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WednesdayWisdom - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Joy15 Wed May 30, 2018 12:30 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Kels0012 wrote:Oh awesome. Azzhole Reality Steve is making fun of our message board again and all of us that frequent them.
does that include all his bogus usernames over the year that have lurked, been sleuthed and then banned? hehehe

i suppose a lovely member here has too much time and care to send my post in the F1-F4 thread fun guessing the order of the F1-F3, like a month ago. He/she better ask me the copyright handwave

Back to top Go down

WednesdayWisdom - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 30, 2018 12:36 pm

IMO this is simply example of cowardice on the part of whomever sent in the email. RS basically repeated his same old.
Just curious why anyone a member or lurker would want to hang here? Why waste valuable time at a place you don’t like/value? Life is too short.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed May 30, 2018 1:00 pm

TMZ being messy WednesdayWisdom - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 74 1f636 http://www.tmz.com/2018/05/30/becca-kufrin-bachelorette-new-york-city-garrett-yrigoyen-memes/

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed May 30, 2018 1:31 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed May 30, 2018 2:06 pm

bluwavz wrote:

Doesn’t surprise me at all

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Wed May 30, 2018 2:25 pm

I'm not surprised either but mostly because they don't really owe us any explanation at this point. We may not agree with Garretts likes or political choices but he is within his rights and it's his opinion (ignorant as it may be...). This situation isn't the same as Rosanne Barr's. Garrett is a nobody, just a contestant on a reality tv show. He's not the face of the show nor is he bringing those opinions to the show. I also doubt ABC will let him speak on it for the time being but can guarantee they will once he's in the hot seat on either TMTA or ATFR. All IMO.
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed May 30, 2018 2:33 pm

Alanna wrote:Basically @ReneeM & @Sosleepy— Steve hates baddies who get chicks but legitimate dbags are okay because the issue isn’t whether or not they have ladies so Steve doesn’t care. Sounds nice. Imo.

Preach it, Sista. ; ) You hit the nail on the head. ( I'll never forget RE not being able to say that old saying) lololol
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Wed May 30, 2018 2:33 pm

Joy15 wrote:
mercieme wrote:
Joy15 wrote:so..no Becca's appearance?...weren't all past leads usually invited in the studio while JK flashing the cast pics to gauge the lead's reactions?  .Is this season an exception ? question
Based on my recollection, the last 5 Bettes (starting with our girl Des) were all on JK, so me thinks your girl Becca has set another record with a no show on JK laugh out loud On another note, JK joking about a swticherooo, nah not gonna happen IMO.

Thanks for the stat!  yeah..i can never forget Des's face when she saw Brook's face as F1 predicted by JK laugh out loud. This season is giving me a major Eeeek vibe already..... LOL. I wonder if ABC knew Kimmel would bring up the IG fiasco thus ordered Becca a No-No to show up?. Seriously curious.

More cringe-worthy media rounds to come! wine (see my avi laugh out loud)

Can you post the link to this? I would love to see it
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed May 30, 2018 2:58 pm

ReneeM wrote:Meghan McCain on the view said she thinks last season's bachelor couldn't handle a woman like Becca who was stronger & would challenge him  WednesdayWisdom - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 74 1f33e WednesdayWisdom - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 74 1f440  WednesdayWisdom - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 74 1f33e. I think ABC's gonna get another strongly worded phone call from him laugh out loud

Full video

Yeppers they are getting another call from RE and Libby will probably sue them for bullying her. IMO lolol  I love Becca's shade of lipstick.. It looks really well on her...
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed May 30, 2018 3:08 pm

laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by lstiff Wed May 30, 2018 3:13 pm

Minney wrote:I'm not surprised either but mostly because they don't really owe us any explanation at this point.  We may not agree with Garretts likes or political choices but he is within his rights and it's his opinion (ignorant as it may be...).  This situation isn't the same as Rosanne Barr's.  Garrett is a nobody, just a contestant on a reality tv show.  He's not the face of the show nor is he bringing those opinions to the show.  I also doubt ABC will let him speak on it for the time being but can guarantee they will once he's in the hot seat on either TMTA or ATFR.  All IMO.

THIS. I really don't like or agree with his "likes" BUT he is not tweeting out vile words (like some other folks with big platforms) and there is no proof that HE is the one who hit the "like" button. I know that makes me Devil's Advocate but really it's not like this guy is being belligerent about his opinions (as awful as they may be) so it's pure speculation at this point and he is 1 guy out of 20 something on a TV show that many people don't watch or make fun of. If he is really F1 then it may be a slippery slope at the end but I'm just really confused at the hate at this point. IMHO

Avatar made by Kikill. #TeamJef :Drinkwater:
lstiff
lstiff

Female Posts : 632

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed May 30, 2018 3:14 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop. Before announcing the show cancellation,  Bob Iger called Valerie Jarrett, target of Roseanne's tweet and told her he has zero tolerance for that sort of bigoted racist comment.  Iger is CEO of Disney, abc's parent company.  I don't think this Garrett IG mess is going to just go away.

Disney was a client I worked for awhile back.  They have very strict code of conduct measures for their employees, vendors etc.  MF and company may feel the heat.  

First thing I wondered about too. Rosanne was many more millions, I think I saw 17 million? Do they care about 5 million IDK.

His IG is a mess.

This is nuts. Turn off the comments and save yourself all this misery. To me he is trying to control this mess on his SM IMHO, it's not going to work. I noticed when the new account surfaced he appeared to be deleting comments. I was going to bring one over, but when I went back to get it, it was gone. I radomnly checked and now I know for sure that's what he's doing.

How can he look at his account day in and day out and delete and block which to me would be all day long? While the others guys are posting happy IG pics, he has one posted. I say he should turn off comments, and continue to live his life, post pics every day or so, like everyone else, maybe that would improve his image a little. Maybe he should hire Mrs Murray. laugh out loud

charliexxklein@ledfordryleigh no, reality Steve confirmed the new accounts are fake. This is his newest account, he deleted his original account because I followed it before. His original account was the one that liked all of the posts being talked about. He blocked my friend and is blocking anyone who talks about it actually

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjUpyKuh9uK/?taken-by=gy_yrigoyen

Could be seen as a pattern of practice maybe? I read that abc is not commenting. Amy Kaufman of the LA Times contacted them. I think as the season goes on G will be on screen each week, with folks continuing to comment. Granted, this is no Roseann, but it is the same network.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+94
lstiff
Minney
NCGalBecca
North
Kels0012
Norcalgal
mysthelma
kmick0890
Imp
ishkabaha
pavalygurl