SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Alanna Wed May 30, 2018 5:31 pm

Of course she’s standing by her man. Imo she’s super submissive and he’s exactly the kind of man she truly wanted and now finally has. It is a free country so whatever, that’s what she wants, good for her Rolling Eyes

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

2 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by SFoster Wed May 30, 2018 5:37 pm

I've only watched a couple of interviews, so maybe she mentions it in another interview. In the fb interview and others, I noticed Becca doesn't mention that she is in love. Last year, Rachel gushed in every interview about being in love! She was giddy! Becca seems to have made a "practical" decision in much the same way, ironically, that Arie did when he chose Becca. She picked who would fit into her life more naturally, etc. For me, I was disappointed that she didn't mention love as the major reason she picked the guy. Then she says her favorite date was the first 1-1. Which was not Garrett, right? Just interesting.. her reasoning. She seems less emotional, more practical.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed May 30, 2018 5:39 pm

Would someone please recap the Extra interview.  I can't seem to get it to play.  TIA

Nevermind. I was able to read the interview. Sigh. Becca, Becca, Becca. I guess you believe he's a bag of chips and all that but wake up girl.

Last edited by pavalygurl on Wed May 30, 2018 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed May 30, 2018 5:41 pm

She better keep that same free country, free speech energy when people are lighting her up in her comments on IG & twitter. I don't wanna hear a single word about how mean people are being.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed May 30, 2018 5:48 pm

Alanna wrote:Of course she’s standing by her man. Imo she’s super submissive and he’s exactly the kind of man she truly wanted and now finally has. It is a free country so whatever, that’s what she wants, good for her Rolling Eyes

Yup. This is why I think anyone who thinks she's going to change or redeem this man is going to be disappointed. She's a doormat and really doesn't care IMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by nananana Wed May 30, 2018 5:50 pm

A better explanation, IMO the best we will get right now. She can’t say much more more until the finale.http://www.etonline.com/bachelorette-becca-kufrin-addresses-frontrunner-garrett-yrigoyens-instagram-controversy-exclusive

nananana

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed May 30, 2018 5:56 pm

Can someone make her stop? This is getting embarrasing.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed May 30, 2018 6:01 pm

Aria wrote:Can someone make her stop? This is getting embarrasing.
Honestly only embarrassing imo because of how she tried to present herself prior to G imo. You want a guy like that? Fine, no one cares, live your life, but don’t try to pander to the audience and your social circle by presenting yourself as diametrically opposite of who you are and what you’re searching for. It’s in very poor taste, to say the least imo laugh out loud

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Wed May 30, 2018 6:13 pm

I still haven’t seen the Extra interview but uggity ugh ugh on the ET article.  She just blew the doors down on that whole pre-show  “Independent Woman” campaign.  I’d bet money that won’t be running again.

Becca, why couldn’t you just say  “I was disappointed to learn about this because it doesn’t represent my views.    That’s all I can say publically for now.”

Maybe she really doesn’t see anything wrong with it?
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed May 30, 2018 6:22 pm

https://www.facebook.com/extra/videos/10155773772214755/

here is the Extra vid..for those who can't view it on the link (G debacle starts from 3:08)

Last edited by Joy15 on Wed May 30, 2018 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed May 30, 2018 6:23 pm

alwaystulips wrote:I still haven’t seen the Extra interview but uggity ugh ugh on the ET article.  She just blew the doors down on that whole pre-show  “Independent Woman” campaign.  I’d bet money that won’t be running again.

Becca, why couldn’t you just say  “I was disappointed to learn about this because it doesn’t represent my views.    That’s all I can say publically for now.”

Maybe she really doesn’t see anything wrong with it?
Don’t think G would like it too much if his woman publicly said she was “disappointed” in him, even tangentially, even if she truly is deep down, even if she’s mostly disappointed by the lack of shilling opportunities coming their way...

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed May 30, 2018 6:26 pm

From the vid, G had her at the "Hallo, i wanna be a dad" and "Fly fishing" (which reminds her of her dad).2 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 76 3806527698

Maybe she is indeed more sentimental than i initially thought. (at least when it comes to the dad thingy laugh out loud)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+94
lstiff
Minney
NCGalBecca
North
Kels0012
Norcalgal
mysthelma
kmick0890
Imp
ishkabaha
pavalygurl