SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Guest Wed May 23, 2018 10:51 pm

Agree with Kasha although I can see it being Thurs or Fri to Sun with her maybe traveling on Monday. Didn't I read that she is on GMA Tuesday morning?

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 23, 2018 11:01 pm

I looked up wiki, Des's season premiered on Memorial Day. Did we not have the handsome :Chris: post a pool pic during MD SHV?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bachelorette

I think tonight/tomorrow any indication of movement by F1/F2 will be huuuuuge!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed May 23, 2018 11:06 pm

SeekAny wrote:I really can’t wait to find out who her guy is.

I saw someone describe Becca like this today... she’s as kind is she is cute, and as humble as she is confident. It was a perfect description I thought. There’s just something about her that resonates with me more so than any lead before. Look forward to see if that sticks throughout, hoping it will. I think we’ll get a very thoughtful and self aware lead this time around.

I truly think she is the most articulate lead we have ever had. She comes across as thoughtful, composed and sincere....and kind. You know she must be something special when Mr. Grumpy Pants himself (RS) actually takes time out to write that she is nice and sincere and he hasn't heard a bad thing about her. He said it when he first spoiled that Arie picked her...that he was very surprised that Arie did pick her...and then just recently in the last blog.

She just has this presence about her and right now she is glowing. I really enjoy watching her do interviews and that is rarely the case for these people. May she live long and prosper....

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu May 24, 2018 12:24 am

:rosiecolored  
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 9 1db58b10

https://instagram.com/p/BjJEgemlQNQ/
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Thu May 24, 2018 12:31 am

Becca is so beautiful!
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Thu May 24, 2018 2:57 am

New interview with Becca. Let's something slip in the middle there at 1:28

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXpcNClWluc

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Thu May 24, 2018 3:07 am

Can someone recap? Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 9 1f446

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu May 24, 2018 3:20 am

1funnyfish wrote:New interview with Becca. Let's something slip in the middle there at 1:28

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXpcNClWluc

I watched it but didn't see her slip up but then again, maybe she did and I am too tired to catch it

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Thu May 24, 2018 3:26 am

She says her family met both of her final 2 guys. It's not a huge spoiler, but it's a fact about the final episode that is usually kept under wraps because you never know. Now we know that she didn't let go of anybody early, like on Desiree's season.

Yes I know this happens every season, but it's just a verification of something that is going to happen in the end. We can rule out other theories like she let someone go before meeting her family or something. Garrett and Blake both met her family. Confirmed.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu May 24, 2018 4:06 am

1funnyfish wrote:She says her family met both of her final 2 guys. It's not a huge spoiler, but it's a fact about the final episode that is usually kept under wraps because you never know. Now we know that she didn't let go of anybody early, like on Desiree's season.

Yes I know this happens every season, but it's just a verification of something that is going to happen in the end. We can rule out other theories like she let someone go before meeting her family or something. Garrett and Blake both met her family. Confirmed.

good point yes also she was told by the interviewer that Liarie announced they are going to be married and she looked like she didn't give a sh!t laugh out loud the queen that she is she even says "congratulations to them, i could not be more happy for them, i saw arie on ATFR and i truly truly do wish him and lauren the best" Seriously can she get even more gracious... but anyway what i liked about what she said is she saw arie on ATFR(no mention of seeing him recently!yay) so maybe just maybe we won't see Liarie on her season Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 9 3552228123 (Lauren said on the view that maybe they would be on it-gawd imo i hope they don't give those 2 self absorbed ppl more air time)
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu May 24, 2018 4:41 am

@1funnyfish I think the MTP dates are before the LCD, so she could have left someone go home early, before the FRC.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu May 24, 2018 5:19 am

TMZ came through! RS WHO?? 100% no doubt the guy's Garrett http://www.tmz.com/2018/05/24/bachelorette-finale-becca-kufrin-kissing-fiance-spoiler-pics/

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+94
lstiff
Minney
NCGalBecca
North
Kels0012
Norcalgal
mysthelma
kmick0890
Imp
ishkabaha
pavalygurl