SELECT CONTENT

Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 21 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by whit90 Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:11 pm

Let’s Go KC and win this !
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:57 pm

Dr,. Will looks like crap. He looks like a man of 55 w Botox. They need to retire him

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:56 pm

Yay clapping! :claphands for KC. @lipsis we both got votes wrong, but happy it was close and KC won.
Looks like a celeb season this winter?

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:04 am

Kaycee won!? High clap :Woah-hoo: Yes so happy for her!! and Tyler still won all the other stuff Smiley From reading comments seems the jury was bitter in things Tyler said during their Q's.

Yes Celeb BB is coming back too.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 8367-910 Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 I_got_13 Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 E5kqdm15 Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 27, 2018 10:39 am

I wanted Tyler but don't mind that Kaycee won.

Tyler actually seemed shocked that he was in the running for favorite houseguest let alone winning it! I read on JU that Tyler and Brett get the coveted guest appearances on The Young and the Restless this season.

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Sep 27, 2018 10:46 am

I’m disappointed but oh well. Not the first time a more deserving contestant didn’t win.

Tyler wins at life. $75,000, voted America's Favorite, Bold and the Beautiful gig, a likely TAR gig with Angela and, most importantly, he has his girl.  #LoveWins

Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Family10Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:21 pm

If you consider Angela a prize did not like her jmo
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:55 pm

I think Kaycee was well deserving of her win . She stayed true to herself and made friends with everyone in the house. IMO she won it all . She got $500,000 and great friendships out of this with no blood on her hands.
I agree if Angela is a prize sorry Tyler you lost on that one.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:01 pm

Lol actually I don’t see Tyler as a prize either.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:00 pm

Oh don't rain on my Tangela parade guys! laugh out loud They are freakin adorable. Maybe it's a live feeder thing!?

Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Family10Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:44 pm

Perhaps. Having watched the seasons of the feeds in the past, it could be.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:24 am

I was hoping for a Tyler win too ... but not surprised at A bitter jury ... they were a bunch of gullible twits anyway.  DOnt get me wrong .... really like KC, but Tyler was one to get them to the end .. yes KC won vetos near the end but would have been a goner long before that if not for Tyler and his control over level 6.  Also like Tangela and how discreet they were, even when alone and n front of camera ... unlike most horn dogs that do whatever (Shaggy/ Bay) 
Hope to see them on TAR like Jessic and Cody were :yes:

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+12
timfan
whit90
TrishB
Longhornfan
LoveDovez