SELECT CONTENT

Britt Hockley - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Britt Hockley - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 3 Empty Re: Britt Hockley - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Idlemess Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:50 pm

Posts purging seems to be a theme.

Is this commonly done by front running contestants?
Also, I wondered how many sporty women were casted for Nick

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Britt Hockley - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 3 Empty Re: Britt Hockley - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:48 am

Bobette wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:So here are the maximum losses for the top girls each category :

F1
Britt $115
Sophie $150

First Impression Rose
Brooke $68
Dasha $60.50
Britt $56

First Date
Britt $60
Shannon $60
When I’m logged in, Shannon is still able to be bet on, not showing as suspended

First kiss
Britt $65
Sophie $60.5
Brooke $56

Not sure if that helps with anything! Sportsbet is backing Britt at the moment, but not sure if that is a significant enough gap between them to say that they know a spoiler.

NICE!  Thanks so much @Dirty Street Pie.  I was going to make an account so I could do the work myself but they wanted credit card info and I panicked.  laugh out loud

Well, I'm convinced.  The gap between Sophie and Britt is now significant enough for me to believe Britt's the Lady Badger.  Awesome!  She seems really down to earth.  I think they'll make a good pair.  Never could see it with Sophie from her SM.

So I'm expecting to hear the twinkly music as Britt rocks up tomorrow night then.  I'm much more hyped for this season now it seems she wins.  Couldn't help but notice her bio sounds like Nick really is her perfect man:

Adventurous and optimistic, Brittany is a down-to-earth romantic who is passionate about both dogs and travel. The self-described hurricane of a girl is looking for an outdoorsy bloke who loves being spontaneous and going on adventures.

How would you describe your perfect partner?

Generous, down-to-earth, funny, romantic, light hearted and low maintenance. He needs to love travel, like spontaneous adventures, dogs, be into health and fitness and be family oriented. Does this exist?

Source

I wonder if she gets the FIR/key/first kiss as well then?  question  A clean sweep!  Sounds like we really will get a love story beatingheart

ETA:  Actually I think Shannon will get first kiss since they were pictured kissing on their date and I'm almost certain it was the 1st.

Bobette wrote:In light of recent clues from our friends at Sportsbet I've gone back through the paparazzo photos with fresh eyes.  Found quite a few of Nick & Britt sharing off-camera moments.  One doesn't usually stroke a girl's azz on a first date IMO.  Hmmmm...........

Britt Hockley - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 3 QO2qxTy

Britt Hockley - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 3 Vke20PA

Britt Hockley - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 3 Cjj41j2

Source

And these...

Britt Hockley - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 3 HbXkLgU
Britt Hockley - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 3 LhxOtMV
Britt Hockley - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 3 XEKT65m

Source

Definitely now thinking Britt gets the second date and the paps just didn't get shots of it.  That's a second date azz grabbing at the zoo if ever I saw one.  Britt Hockley - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 3 3806527698  Can't wait to see these two together! Should be a super fun season IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:23 am

Who is this chick?? She is followed by some very famous Aussie ppl eg dr Chris brown and renae Ayris!! Renae commented on her post about can’t wait to watch her.... also I have noticed how much Britt is replying to ppl on her ig!! Not f1 like at all? She seems very excited and happy!! Where as Sophie has been very silent (which actually gives me Elise vibes) hmmm interesting

ETA I agree Bobette Britt definitely seems to fit very nicely with nick especially if she has famous friends already
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:14 pm

They are cute together! IA on the body language plus he's sitting near her on the date. I find the lead usually gravitates to the one they are interested in.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:07 pm

Great find with those pics @Bobette !!! I think this is going to be a really great season!

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:29 pm

spangler wrote:Great find with those pics @Bobette !!! I think this is going to be a really great season!

Yeah me too I'm hyped! cheerleader
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:16 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:21 am

Britt's post on her IG after first episode. Too cute about kissing in pre-school and totally possible considering they're the same age and from the same place. Meant to be?

brittany_hockley “I’m pretty sure we kissed in pre-school... soooo where’s the buffet??”
@thebachelorau #thebachelorau #thebachelor
Britt Hockley - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 3 38495313_650743408632761_7162730407081803776_n
source
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:38 am

Screen capping this IG story of Nick with Britt in the background as noticed by @Kas_256. Subtle Nick, subtle. laugh out loud

Kas_256 wrote:Hi all, long time follower here. Love the work you all do with your sleuthing!

Not sure if this is the right place to post but anyone notice nicks instastory during  the bachelor tonight was his meet with Britt in the background? Coincidence or is this him sending a message Smiley

Britt Hockley - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 3 Kf3DrIe

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:42 am

Britt's IG post before the show began. "Not one to do things by halves" and loving adventure sounds exactly like Nick  Britt Hockley - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 3 4256136633

She's really pretty too. Beautiful eyes!

brittany_hockley Not one to do things by halves, known to love a good adventure and with a love life resembling that of a bear in hibernation, this seemed like a logical idea.
Join me on possibly my biggest adventure yet... The Badgelor.
Come ride the lollercoaster this Wednesday 7.30pm on TEN #TheBachelorAU @thebachelorau
Britt Hockley - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 3 37943840_303272863566680_7854780961387446272_n
source

Britt sitting right in front of Nick (!!). Notice Britt is styled to match Nick the best (color and fancier dress). They could be a couple color coordinating already. I think the producers cast Britt as a match for Nick. So far on paper she seems like the perfect match for Nick so hoping if she is indeed F1 we get to see a love story  heartbeat  

Britt Hockley - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 3 38920522_2162570060482494_4490723869467869184_osource
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:15 am

Bobette wrote:Screen capping this IG story of Nick with Britt in the background as noticed by @Kas_256.  Subtle Nick, subtle.  laugh out loud

Kas_256 wrote:Hi all, long time follower here. Love the work you all do with your sleuthing!

Not sure if this is the right place to post but anyone notice nicks instastory during  the bachelor tonight was his meet with Britt in the background? Coincidence or is this him sending a message Smiley

Britt Hockley - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 3 Kf3DrIe

Source

laugh out loud Nick's excited and so is Britt. Bringing this here to keep in Britt's thread. How long before both vids show up as an article for Daily Mail? (Britt has now deleted her vid so DM can download mine I guess laugh out loud )

welcomebanner @Kas_256 and great first post! 

1) IA that Nick is sending a message having Britt in his IG story  
2) Britt also posted on her IG stories of her meeting Nick. Seems like they're sending each other messages Britt Hockley - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 3 4256136633
3) Counting down until Daily Mail writes an article about this laugh out loud laugh out loud

IG stories by @nickbadger and @brittany_hockley

ETA: Britt deleted her IG story. Methinks maybe it was getting toooo obvious both of them posting of them meeting each other giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:47 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6066155/The-Bachelors-Brittany-Hockley-stops-bottle-shop-hosting-Bachelor-premiere-party.html

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Britt Hockley - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+10
AllAboutLove
LeapofFaith
Idlemess
Sundy
Enough