SELECT CONTENT

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion

Page 2 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

17 -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion

Post by alwaystulips Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:16 am

Nice!  Lauren’s sister will probably also be a bridesmaid because they seem very close.  I wouldn’t be surprised if Arie’s sister is asked too.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

17 -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:41 am

TheLurker wrote:***edited***

There wasn't a source link as to where this came from and I couldn't find "Patience Robinson".

The post was distorted. Please post the link so I can repost. TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:21 pm

@GuardianAngel Sent a PM
Us Weekly wrote:Chris Harrison Wants to Be ‘Front and Center’ at Arie Luyendyk Jr. and Lauren Burnham’s Wedding

He’ll be there for them. Chris Harrison expects to attend Arie Luyendyk Jr.’s upcoming wedding to Lauren Burnham, but if he doesn’t receive an invite, he has a backup plan in mind.

“I better be sitting front and center at Arie’s wedding,” Harrison, 47, told Us Weekly exclusively during a Bachelor in Paradise set visit in June. “If not, I’ll send them a candlestick or a serving dish … A blender or a trash can. I think I got Trista [Sutter] a trash can. That was my gift to her.”

For those who believe that gift to be odd, the veteran host had a good reason for the purchase. “She wanted it. It was a very nice trash can, and it was on their list,” he explained. “Here’s the thing, I don’t go rogue. If you have decided that’s what you want. It was this nice, automated trash can. You have to remember, like 15-16 years ago, that was cool to wave your hand over the trash can and it just open.”

[...]

Meanwhile, the Who Wants to Be a Millionaire host enjoys taking on one role in particular during filming. “I think at the end of the day, honestly, to be cheesy, just friend. I get close to these people,” Harrison told Us. “By the time you are, say, the Bachelorette, with Becca [Kufrin], I’ve known her for a year now. And even with Arie. Arie I knew for what, five or six years before he was the Bachelor? And so you get to know these people. You root for them. You want it to go well, and you go on this journey with them.”
https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/chris-harrison-has-a-special-request-for-arie-luyendyk-jr-s-wedding/

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:19 pm

Wedding invites are being sent out this week!
17 -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 2 Weddin10
ariejr wrote:Sending these out this week! January can’t come soon enough <3
Source

Also found the real wedding website from Arie's IG story, though unsurprisingly it's password-protected: http://larieforever.minted.us/login?next=%2F
17 -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 2 Invite10

Source: My SC of @ariejr's IG story

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:30 pm

@TheLurker those are beautiful invites! Is that a real stamp with their initials on it??

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:55 pm

@GuardianAngel When I zoom in closely, the company that helped to make their invites also made those stamps, so yep, they're custom!

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:16 am

Minted made the custom invites. They are stunning!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:23 pm

@TheLurker thanks. I had no idea custom stamps were possible. Very cool!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:38 pm

@GuardianAngel they have been around for quite awhile. I designed custom stamps for my DD and DSIL years ago for their wedding. You can do them through Zazzle. Lots of fun.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:39 pm

I just checked Canada Post's site and you can create your own stamps. I had no idea! laugh out loud

@Kashathediva Learn something new everyday!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:57 am

Wow! This is really happening. I hope we get a video of the wedding and reception. I really would love to see what she wears for both occasions.

Last edited by Maggenzm on Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:22 pm

I posted this in the other Fan Forum, but here are wedding-specific details in the Uptown Magazine article:

Uptown Magazine wrote:Wedding Bells

The next big adventure for the couple is their upcoming wedding in Maui in January 2019. Luyendyk and Burnham decided to keep the guest list to 120 people and they will exchange vows at the Haiku Mill adjacent to the famed Road to Hana. The vine-draped venue boasts courtyards, water features and old-world European charm with tropical elegance, and the couple chose a unique, collaborative approach for wedding planning.

Along with the couple’s input on the wedding, Luyendyk’s manager, Klint Briney has been a monumental help in planning the event with the expertise of Haiku Mill’s wedding planner.

“We haven’t been to Maui either, and we’re going to leave it as a surprise, so we won’t actually see the venue until the week of the wedding,” Luyendyk adds.

Hawaii will also be the couple’s honeymoon locale.

“I think we’re a little traveled out and we’re ready to settle down,” Luyendyk says. “Hawaii is so beautiful and there is so much to see. I know it may sound a little cliche, but since we’ve been to amazing remote destinations like Bora Bora, it’s great that Hawaii is close, and our families can go there, so it’s the best of both worlds.”

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion

+29
Macswife8
whit90
sanlee088
aviej
notarose