SELECT CONTENT

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion

Page 3 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

17 -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion

Post by TheLurker Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:33 pm

I've detected two invites from the ladies of Arie's season thus far, Jacqueline and Maquel. I expect Marikh to get one too, since I know she is very close with Lauren. As for the other ladies, I'm not sure yet. There's a definite possibility of Jenny Delaney going since she has hung out with Lauren and she and Lauren are going to visit Marikh and Maquel sometime this month. Seinne a smaller possibility but she has hung out with Lauren once or twice. Possibly Tia (although I'm doubtful about that one). I'll be on the lookout though.
17 -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 3 41413510

@trumbullina IG story
17 -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 3 Mq110

@maquelx IG story

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

17 -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:51 pm

@TheLurker nice job! :lookout

I'm looking forward to this wedding. It's going to be beautiful!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:14 pm

I was looking at a reddit thread that was guessing which of BN plans on going to the wedding, and apparently Seinne is set to go too. Either Kendall or Bibiana mentioned that they were invited too, so we might see one of them there as well.

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:41 pm

Really fascinating article with more wedding details: https://www.instyle.com/news/arie-luyendyk-wedding-details

To summarize the wedding details if you don't want to read, Tia received an invite, Maquel will be a bridesmaid. "Lauren will be wearing a high-sparkle custom Hayley Paige gown with her hair in some sort of rhinestone-bedazzled mermaid braid. She’s leaning toward white for her bridesmaids. Arie will be wearing a made-to-measure charcoal gray Kenneth Cole Fulton tuxedo with black satin lapels and gifting solid suits to his groomsmen and a surprise officiant (my bet’s on Chris Harrison, who’s preemptively RSVP’ed “yes,” but the couple won’t confirm my hunch). The honeymoon will be a Hawaiian island hop."

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:12 pm

TheLurker wrote:Really fascinating article with more wedding details: https://www.instyle.com/news/arie-luyendyk-wedding-details

To summarize the wedding details if you don't want to read, Tia received an invite, Maquel will be a bridesmaid. "Lauren will be wearing a high-sparkle custom Hayley Paige gown with her hair in some sort of rhinestone-bedazzled mermaid braid. She’s leaning toward white for her bridesmaids. Arie will be wearing a made-to-measure charcoal gray Kenneth Cole Fulton tuxedo with black satin lapels and gifting solid suits to his groomsmen and a surprise officiant (my bet’s on Chris Harrison, who’s preemptively RSVP’ed “yes,” but the couple won’t confirm my hunch). The honeymoon will be a Hawaiian island hop."

I wonder if it might be Sean? and if he and Cat got an invite?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:27 pm

Oh I can see that as a possibility! Plus it would aid in the narrative that the one properly successful Bachelor deems this union just as successful as his and Catherine's laugh out loud

Just for that, now I'm convinced that it's him.

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:38 pm

More info on Lauren's dress:
ET wrote:Lauren Burnham is prepping for her big day!

The blonde, 26, engaged to season 22 Bachelor Arie Luyendyk Jr., 37, attended designer Hayley Paige's spring/summer 2019 JLM Couture Bridal Show in New York City on Friday, and ET chatted with the reality TV star on all things wedding.

Burnham revealed Paige will be creating a custom number for the Jan. 12 nuptials, which will take place in the enchanting Haiku Mill in Maui, Hawaii with 120 guests -- a historic sugarcane factory on a private estate surrounded by the island's lush greenery.

"Girls dream about getting married in Hawaii," gushed Burnham. "It’s a beautiful destination wedding spot, and I’m very lucky."

The social media star and the designer met via Instagram. Burnham gushed about Paige and their collaboration on the dress.

"I vibe with her so well. We have very similar interests and style. I’m very girly. She’s very girly. She likes glitter. I like glitter, so it works. She understands what I’m looking for."

The dress, which will exude the wedding's fairy tale theme, has been in the works for a few months now. Following two meetings, Burnham received a sketch from Paige, and her first fitting will be in early November.

"Oh, my gosh, it’s stunning," said Burnham. "She is amazing. I literally get so excited just thinking about it because she’s great."

Paige is equally excited about the partnership and wants to ensure the bride has a personalized experience in finding the one.

"I really wanted her to have a voice with it," Paige dished. "Because I think the way that she carries herself and in this position is really special, and when you do that I think you have a sense of style and know kind of what you want, and I think she has a lot of conviction in everything that she wears. So I wanted to hear from her and what she really loved. And taking bits and pieces from the existing collection but then also adding something new and exciting that’s exclusive for her. So she’ll have a one-of-a-kind dress."

Although the bride wouldn't reveal too much about her future gown, which she wants to be "elegant and understated at the same time," she did tease, "I would say it’s a little bit of a princess vibe, yeah."

As for what Luyendyk wants to see on his soon-to-be wife?

"Arie doesn’t have a whole lot of input. He thinks I’ll look beautiful in whatever I wear. I think he pictures me in something that’s spaghetti strap and tight, but I think that’s what a lot of people assume I will choose, so I might throw something in that’s a little unexpected."

Burnham revealed it has been hard keeping the wedding dress a secret from her beau, who has already picked out his tux.

"I share everything with him. He’s my best friend, so it’s really hard for me to keep a secret."

The big question is: will his exes be invited to the ceremony? Expect to see a few familiar faces as her gal pals from the Bachelor, including Seinne Fleming, Marikh Mathias and Maquel Cooper, who is one of her bridesmaids, will be by her side.

"It’s a really special bond that a lot of people probably don’t understand," Burnham addressed on their friendship. "It’s a little bit quirky in the way we met, but we’ve become really close because of the show and I'm really grateful for that."

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:17 pm

Aw, thanks for sharing this. Can't wait for the wedding!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:29 pm

So many wedding articles today, I love it! Here's another one:
The Knot wrote:Janu-Arie is coming. With three months left until their wedding day, Bachelor Arie Luyendyk Jr. and his fiancee, Lauren Burnham, are certainly making their way through that checklist.

The couple attended The Knot Gala at the historic New York Public Library on Monday, October 8, where they revealed their biggest takeaways from the planning process so far. “Ask a lot of questions—right off the bat,” the season 22 Bachelor tells The Knot. “It’s difficult to start a marriage stressed out about your wedding, so you want it to be fun. I think a lot of that comes down to budget. Know your budget.”

Burnham adds, “Make sure you’re clear with your planner about your budget. I would just say have fun with it.”

The couple will marry in January 2019 in an intimate destination wedding in Maui, Hawaii, with their ceremony and reception taking place at an old converted sugar mill known as Haiku Mill. “I moved from Virginia to Arizona and we were Googling places all over the world, and this picture of this venue kept popping up and popping up,” Burnham recalls. “We kept coming back to that one and it was like, ‘OK. I think this is the venue. Let’s go for it.’”

“It felt a little bit like a sign because every time we would see a picture, we were like, ‘Oh my God, it’s beautiful,’” he adds. “And it was the same venue. It’s a very classic elegant venue.”

The future bride, who will be wearing a design by Hayley Paige on her wedding day, teases the nuptials as an “enchanting, magical, sunset evening wedding.” While much of the to-do list has been accounted for by now, one big design element the Bachelor couple has yet to tackle is florals. “We need to nail [that] down,” says Luyendyk. “It’s a big one.”

Overall, the process has been beneficial to their relationship especially from a communication standpoint. “I think we’ve learned how we solve problems. We lean on each other,” he says. “She senses when I’m stressed out about something and she’s really good about working with me through that. And that also goes with wedding planning too.”

Burnham echoes his sentiments by saying: “I think we’re really good at understanding how our minds work. When I’m stressed out, I like to talk through things. When he’s stressed, he likes to block things out. So it’s easy for us now because he knows to give me time to blabber.”

And, finally, when it comes to the act of wedding planning, Luyendyk reminds couples that there are two ways to approach it: be stressed or choose to enjoy the process. “Have fun with it. It’s a huge day, but also probably the best day of your life,” he muses. “You might as well soak it up and enjoy the little things. Planning is supposed to be fun.”

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:36 pm

@TheLurker Thanks for all the articles. It sure sounds like they are very much in tuned to each other. Her dress sounds so beautiful, and yet she is leaving an element of surprise. That's so thoughtful of Arie to gift the groomsmen their tux's. IA I wouldn't be surprised if it's Sean Lowe that will perform the ceremony. Does anyone know if he has the credentials to officiate a wedding? Maybe his father?

Looking forward to more wedding details!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:08 pm

Here’s Everything We Know About the Next Bachelor Wedding
17 -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion - Page 3 100918-arie-suit-embed-1
Arie at Kenneth Cole in SoHo.
• For the wedding, Arie will be wearing a made-to-measure charcoal gray Kenneth Cole Fulton tuxedo with black satin lapels and gifting solid suits to his groomsmen. •
https://www.instyle.com/news/arie-luyendyk-wedding-details
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:45 am

bluwavz wrote:
Thanks, @bluwavz! I don't usually watch ET, so I missed that, but I'm sure they will upload a clip soon.

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Wedding - Discussion

+29
Macswife8
whit90
sanlee088
aviej
notarose