SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Mikesgirl83 Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:40 pm

Can't help but like him and I see why she does so much, reminded me so much my husband and myself on date night, we usually walk around after dinner and can go into any old store and be goofy and make each other laugh. I liked what he said about " you can make fun out of anything" After everything she's been through I think Becca just really needed someone light hearted and positive like that who could be a best friends and a lover

Mikesgirl83

Female Posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bachfanforever123 Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:59 pm

Okay Becca & Garrett are cute. She really does seem like her genuine self when she's with him. It's crazy how comfortable they are. G wasn't afraid to be silly when he's with Becca. He seems like a fun loving guy, I can see why she's so drawn to him. I can see these two as each other's best friend. Like G said, she's the female version of him, & Becca said they are on the same wavelength. Two goofy playful dorks. I'm so happy he apologized, so now I can actually root for them. He makes Becca very happy & it's beautiful to see. So I'm all Team Becca, so hoping on the Beccet train. cheerleader

bachfanforever123

Female Posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:47 pm

Garrett's tackles from the group date. He tackles Blake (19) a few times.  giggling

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Gif9

http://www.alltheprettypandas.com/bachelorette14/episode3

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:50 pm

Okay so I’m weirdly  attracted to him watching that gif laugh out loud Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 1f450

Praying
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:59 pm

It's quite impressive. He must have played a bit before?

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:51 pm

From a comment on his IG when he posted the football date pics, I gathered that he played football in high school and might have even been the team quarterback.

Some of the comments:

He should have joined the Wolfpack football team (college team)
G actually had a pretty mean punt
It was good to see you on the football field after 11 years He would have been in high school 11 years ago.

So evidently he was a pretty good athlete in high school on various teams but chose to focus on baseball in college. On a side note since Blake is one of the guys he tackles... Blake did play football in college.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:35 pm

@IrelandRose  Thank you for posting G's football tackles, he looks like he has experience.  I would like to see G. play baseball too since we know he also played that in school.  During his HTD, I believe G. takes Becca to his High School so maybe his interest in athletic sports will come up besides his love for fishing.  giggling
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:05 am

Excited to watch these lovebirds journey tonight.. I mean... look at those smiles!

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 3842bf10

Source- IG- https://www.instagram.com/haileyyy727/

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:07 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : fixed post added proper source)
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by violetstoo Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:48 pm

Thought to share this article, not sure where it should go, so feel free to move.  Each season it is interesting to look for which pair crosses the touch boundary, emotionally and otherwise, this article is a good comparison, enjoy!

http://www.elitedaily.com/p/becca-kufrin-garrett-yrigoyens-body-language-on-the-first-night-of-the-bachelorette-is-so-strong-9226005

violetstoo

Back to top Go down

Post by violetstoo Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:57 pm

@IrelandRose
In one of the episode preview videos, doesn't it show Connor tackling Clay, the wrong way, so he came down wrong on his wrist/elbow, not sure which one it was, but definitely looked like an injury happened.  It is interesting how some guys have to prove a point when playing sports, and others just enjoy the game and having a good time at the end of the day.  Garrett seems to play by the right 'bro code', just a good sportsmanship, and playing to win with the the guys and the girl.  Becca does take notice, it is definitely telling what kind of man, and father a person will be, confident in who they are on and off the field. Thanks for sharing!

violetstoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:59 pm

Was looking through RS's twitter to feed to find something and found these gems from his HTD. She was such a goner imo. No one else really stood a chance. heartbeat The best part is he is equally into her. Match made!

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 112
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 212
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 310

twitter RS
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:52 pm

Me on the #Beccett train after that cute af date.

via GIPHY

Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+61
BowenAnderson
Shelayne
catherine1
wandb
jojo47