SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Diana Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:10 am

Ofcourse Becca ends up teamed up with Garrett. laugh out loud these two are just the most obvious love story ever and I’m here for it heartbeat

Even that few minutes together last night felt so much more real and genuine than anything else all episode .

Love that both are posting about being with friends.

Jmo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by FMG2015 Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:14 am

Garrett posted an IG story of himself in his truck overlooking Lake Tahoe and captioned it "my happy place."
I wish they'd give us something from their next SHV besides song lyrics. They are playing it super safe.

Last edited by FMG2015 on Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:19 am

Hopefully we get a clear indicator on the 4th of July like we have the past few seasons.  

Maybe we need @sdmom to put in the request for us over the weekend or early next week? Hugesmile
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:38 am

@Ladybug82 bestbud!

I will start it now!

Hi, Becca and Garrett, last year Rachel and Bryan gifted some really nice posts to us fans and they are still going very strong! Kaitlyn Jojo also had posts from their respective SHVs, so we would love for you two lovebirds to carry the July 4th SHV tradition and post something like:

1. BBQ
2. Swimming pool
3. Fireworks
Or
4. The American flag
So we can be rest assured all is well in BG land!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:31 am

@just me believe it was Robert Mills that said that in an interview . That they were going to get BTS of the happy couple. It cld be Variety magazine. He also said he sees them as a ‘forever couple’. Thought that was interesting.
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:45 am

Here you go. Most of the info in the link is regarding the previous Bachelor season therefore it's not very fan like, FYI.

‘The Bachelor’ Reveals We Might Get More Footage of Couples After the Show
When asked what filming Kufrin and Luyendyk Jr.’s breakup meant for the future of the show Robert Mills said the show always tries to evolve, “So this change is the same thing, and I think you’ll start to see more of this now, as we keep evolving the show.”

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/the-bachelor-reveals-we-might-get-more-footage-of-couples-after-the-show.html/?a=viewall

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:15 am

You can’t make this stuff up! B’s body language speaks volumes. And they Cute! #couplegoals #beccett

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 38b45d10

https://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/episodes/episode-1406/
Teamee
Teamee

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:27 am

Hi, Becca and Garrett, I'd like to request an out of the box picture for the SHV so that we know you're reading!!

How about:
-Something Camouflage
-Big or small bubbles from a bubble machine or just blowing bubbles on your own
-Red, white, and/or blue slushies/Icees/slurpies
-Red,white,and/or blue face paint
-Garrett or you holding the Statue of Liberty
-July 4th in Roman letters JULY IV MDCCLXXVI

Lol can't wait to see what you all have in store..."Let's GO!!!"

Last edited by kerriway on Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:33 am; edited 1 time in total

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:33 am

@kerriway Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 1f602 Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 1f602
Crying! How abt all of the above! Or some sexy times shots?!
Teamee
Teamee

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:45 am

^^IA we could do with some more Beccett moments so bring on the heat! Two empty glasses, roasted marshmallows, or a picture of G on the couch (ala Bryan's SHV last year) would do the trick. hehehe

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:49 am

I’m sad because I am in the camp they have seen each other more than we think and are just being extra careful after pool gate last season with Arie JMO laugh out loud

They should be together this weekend I hope heartbeat I think all is good with them based on the  song lyrics B posts on her story and her never taking that bracelet off since Memorial Day weekend shv (imo)
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:02 am

Guys this is too funny not to share. Took a s/c after Blake got his rose. How cute that G looking all worried/upset (boy is a goner) but Leo’s chillin n playing w his hair!  laugh out loud G has no poker face! Hope he gets the GD rose next week!

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 5aff8410

My S/C
Teamee
Teamee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+61
BowenAnderson
Shelayne
catherine1
wandb
jojo47