SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Diana Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:03 pm

I am bummed they left out the "it feels good to fall in love" from her in the bikini from the end of their date that was shown in that early people interview. That felt very genuine when I saw it. Guess it does not fit the narrative they are trying to show right now with the other men.

JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Diana Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:35 pm

Becca starts her visits with an excursion to Manteca, California, Garrett’s hometown. He isn’t afraid to roll up his sleeves and get his hands dirty, teaching her to plant tomatoes and her own rose bush. What would life be like with a hardworking guy like Garrett? Becca fears she has an uphill battle to prove to his family that she will be a good fit for them after his past romantic complications. His family is cautiously curious about Becca. Conversations take on an emotional tone when the troubling memories of Garrett’s divorce re-emerge. No one wants him to be put through that pain again, especially his mother. But will Becca be able to convince them that her feelings are genuine?
https://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/episodes/episode-1408/
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:24 pm

IG Beccaandgarrett
Credit: @Becca And Garrett

I love all about this! Especially the little things wenn they stand up and he takes her jacket !!! And the music is like in a movie beatingheart
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Soleil Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:27 pm

The bikini top straps should have been showing if Becca was wearing it during dinner. Did they go and change before going in the water? If they did why would they put the same clothes back on over their swimsuits? Kinda weird...but inquiring minds want to know hehehe

Soleil

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:05 pm

She never takes that Bracelet or Necklace off heartbeat

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 F0518d10

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlEZd_ZAKwm/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=11y3kfr03z2z0
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:12 pm

I think Becca's filmed ITMs were toned down in comparison to Blake. You're right we didn't see her talking in her bathing suit after swimming. But her looks and her body language speaks for itself. I really loved
When she said what they had felt natural and not over the top. I think this is a good sign of the success of their relationship.

Can't wait till next week! He seems like he's got a great family.... and a hilarious dad (his dad was attempting the floss dance this weekend)
I love that his parents are tomato farmers and have such a great work ethic.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:21 pm

now these are likes that can make me smile heartbeat

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 748b8510

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlB6gaOnfNx/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=11qltae890pox

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 4ae73810

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlCCkssndrV/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=mh7e5y72odso
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by nananana Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:51 pm

On a completely different note... Do you think Garrett will be at the MTA to talk about the IG likes, or will they talk about it as a couple at the ATFR? Or will it even be addressed at all?

IMO I'd personally really love for it to be addressed on their terms (I feel like abc is a safer space compared to other media outlets) and I'd like to hear about how they've worked through it in their relationship, how she helped him change his views, or whatever it is that came from this.

Sorry if this isn't fan talk or is in the wrong thread! But would like to hear from other fans.

nananana

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:13 pm

@nananana The F1/F2 does not attend the MTA. Smiley I suspect he'll be asked at the ATFR with CH.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mjason Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:28 pm

I think in the past there was a f1 or f2 who did attend the MTA because of some controversy so it is certainly possible, but I doubt it will happen this year. I think it will be addressed on ATFR.

Last edited by mjason on Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:27 am; edited 1 time in total
mjason
mjason

Back to top Go down

Post by harts05 Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:27 pm

mjason wrote:I think in the past there was a f1 or f2 who did attend the MTA because of some controversy so it is certainly possible, but I doubt it will happen this year. I think it will be addressed on ATFR.

Personally, since the likes were going to come out at one time or another, I am glad it happened when it did. It sucks that just a couple weeks after their engagement they had to deal with this, but I think it was probably better for the two of them to deal with it while they were still having to be private, rather than if it came out right before the finale and having to do a ton of press about it right after going public with their relationship. I am sure they will still be asked about it by various news outlets, but I think for the most part, it has blown over and most people aren't that upset anymore.

I am really sorry, but I am going to post here, because this is really the only forum that I like to post this season.  IMO, the whole "likes" thing has been so blown out of proportion.  I have looked at the posts and IMO they are not that bad...especially joking around.  Again, I have many gay, transsexual, and Hispanic friends that are not offended AT ALL by these posts!  Its like a Christian being offended by an anti-chirst post -"like"  I think we all have looked at posts and maybe even accidentally hit the heart button or something without saying; "this is totally my belief and so I'm going to double tap"....such crap.  I am tired of the double standard and I think (*again my opinion ONLY) that this does not define who he is as a person AT.ALL!  
Fortunately, I think Becca is a smart woman with much more common sense than most, and doesn't really care what the haters think.  Sorry...ok...rant over.  Thanks Beccett friends.  I think they will both be 50/50 and support each other through this whole BS.  All I know is they both look SUPER HAPPY with each other. High clap

harts05

Back to top Go down

Post by mjason Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:52 pm

I just hope that they don't have to deal with it too much drama after the finale and talk about it during every interview. That would be such a buzzkill - finally being able to be public about your relationship and then not even being able to focus on that. I just want them to be happy

Last edited by mjason on Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:28 am; edited 2 times in total
mjason
mjason

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+61
BowenAnderson
Shelayne
catherine1
wandb
jojo47