SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Diana Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:16 pm

I love this date. PINKHEART their chemistry is just undeniable. IMO

Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by BGlover Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:22 pm

It was the best one yet
BGlover
BGlover

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:58 pm

I really believe she is in love with garrett at this point it just shows on her face and body language
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:05 pm

STUNNING!

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 9149a010

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlGQwDhHf6r/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=18tpocs9c2nmh
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by mjason Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:06 pm

Moving into my next date of the week with Garrett, I was really excited. Our first one-on-one back in Park City was one of the best first dates I’ve had, and I only hoped that the momentum would continue. Garrett always made me feel so vibrant and youthful, so this date would be the perfect day to keep those feelings alive. Being on the seaplane was breathtaking. Flying above the crystal blue water was a moment I’ll never forget. I knew Garrett would appreciate it since he loved adventure. All day long we played in the sand and swam until our fingers and toes were prune-y. Garrett even built me a sand castle dream house that we would live in one day! It was so creative and really made me see how great of a Dad and husband he could be. I still had questions about what he was ready for, though. Was there more depth to our relationship other than the chemistry? That evening Garrett was able to open up and give me so much more than I expected. He was able to be so open about his past relationship, and I so appreciated his honesty. But when he continued to tell me he was falling in love with me, I knew in that moment I saw a future with him as well. This was one of the best dates of my life and I couldn’t wait to meet his family.

https://people.com/tv/bachelorette-becca-kufrin-blog-week-7/

Last edited by mjason on Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : format)
mjason
mjason

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:18 pm

kerriway wrote:
sdmom wrote:Ep. 4 previews

Garrett

Reposting because YT vid is a litte bigger.

The body language speaks for itself. Becca has constant double or triple contact with Garrett. (1) They hold hands while Becca uses her (2) other hand to grasp his arm while also (3) leaning into him from the side. At other times she'll rub his arm while holding hands.
Translation: The girl does not want to let him go physically or emotionally.

ETA: Becca says, "Every time I think about him, I get butterflies." She talks about the great things others do, but with Garrett, she openly admits he's on her mind!!!
This video was a favorite of mine. I had to bring it up again. It is so cute the way he guards her with his hands as they hop in those oversized slippers.  (So protective!) He can be serious but also very carefree. I finally got to watch again Monday's episode- this time with the Captions. The whole date could have been made into a romance movie. I am sure we  just got a glimpse of all that did happen- especially in the water.
( When they were sitting at the table this is what he said to her:" I do see a future with us. The way you look at me-the way we kiss - the way you touch me, like your fiddling with my shirt right now. I absolutely adore that. Everthing I see in you is what I am looking for in a wife. I'm beginning to fall in Love with you".) In my opinion she is totally into Garrett but just going on dates with the others. She could not just have stopped filming the moment she met him- she had to play it through but I think her heart was smitten from the beginning. She just was not sure of how he felt about her. So much is edited to make things look how they want for drama- like with Colton. In my opinion we just need to keep focused on what direction her heart shows she is going. IMO (Does anyone know how to bring the above video and the latest one together in a post?) So thankful to be sharing with the romantics on this Fan's forum. Thank all of you for your positive posts.
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by facelessblood Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:54 pm

I love that in her blog she always mentions little things that Garrett does that we don't get to see

facelessblood

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:18 pm

just me wrote:snipped.Does anyone know how to bring the above video and the latest one together in a post?

I'm not sure which vid's you're referring to. Let me know and I'll do it. The one in your post by @sdmom and ? Also, I can create a NO discussion thread for vids and pics if you like.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mjason Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:33 pm

Random, but does anyone know what the tattoo on Garrett's left wrist says?
mjason
mjason

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:53 pm

It says “sinestu”. I’ve come to think it’s for his basque heritage and in basque it means “trust”. All JMO.

I’m still curious about the large one on his foot.

Interesting that he and Becca have similar wrist tattoos.

Last edited by SeekAny on Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by mjason Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:02 pm

SeekAny wrote:It says “sinestu”. I’ve come to think it’s for his basque heritage and in basque it means “trust”. All JMO.

I’m still curious about the large one on his foot. Almost looks like a large beetle.

Interesting that he and Becca have similar wrist tattoos.

That makes sense, its in a different language. No wonder I couldn't figure it out laugh out loud.

I think the one on his foot may be of the state of California with other stuff around it, but it was pretty blurry so I could be wrong. Let me find the picture and I'll post it.

Edit: Now I can't find what I saw the other day, go figure. If I come across it again I'll be sure to post it.
mjason
mjason

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:48 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
just me wrote:snipped.Does anyone know how to bring the above video and the latest one together in a post?

I'm not sure which vid's you're referring to. Let me know and I'll do it. The one in your post by @sdmom and ? Also, I can create a NO discussion thread for vids and pics if you like.
The one from Monday where they are talking at the table and the one where they are in the store @sdmom. I know so little on how to properly post. Thank you
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+61
BowenAnderson
Shelayne
catherine1
wandb
jojo47