SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Diana Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:52 pm

My bet is they move to San Diego jmo. It’s close to family for Garrett and easy for Becca to get a job.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:04 pm

I think the same thing @Diana. His brother is there and he seemed to have a good time there a few weeks ago. It would be a new location for both of them and what better way to start their life together than someplace with no history for either of them. Easy flight to Minneapolis as well for when they want to see her family.

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:16 pm

I think post show they should spend a little time in MN and then Reno/California with family and friends and afterwards pick a fresh start place for both of them. I think it’s healthy and puts the relationship on an even playing field. As long as nature comes into play for Garrett and Becca can find a job that she loves, I feel like these two will be all set. Oh and take a fun Europe trip together too!
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by mjason Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:26 pm

I could see them both being happy and staying in the Reno/Lake Tahoe area, but then again, a fresh start for both of them, somewhere with no past history, may be a good thing.
mjason
mjason

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:53 pm

Diana wrote:My bet is they move to San Diego jmo. It’s close to family for Garrett and easy for Becca to get a job.

havadrpepper wrote:I think the same thing @Diana.  His brother is there and he seemed to have a good time there a few weeks ago. It would be a new location for both of them and what better way to start their life together than someplace with no history for either of them.  Easy flight to Minneapolis as well for when they want to see her family.

I’d love them to move to San Diego! Then I can stalk them... Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 3806527698

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:29 pm

I think they should move to where ever they are comfortable. Since family is important to both of them, I think being close to extended family would be great - no need to go off and live alone. Many of us live close to family - why shouldn't they too! I know they have to get to know each other now that they are out in the public, but I think family being close by could help with that transition.
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:47 pm

Wonder what G is going to say on his IG post tonight!! Can we get the rose bush picture at present time pls!
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:04 pm

I hope they are doing well but for some reason I get the sense that there may be a little bit of trouble in paradise

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:08 pm

loveactually9 wrote:I hope they are doing well but for some reason I get the sense that there may be a little bit of trouble in paradise

Whats make you say that?

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by BGlover Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:11 pm

Yeah @loveactually9 why do you think there is trouble in paradise? Is it because of the life and style article?
BGlover
BGlover

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:15 pm

I posted this in the Media thread but thought y'all'd like it here as well.

"My man is so different from Arie," she said. "This time around, I think just knowing that it was on my terms and I was really able to sift through 28 relationships to find the right one that was the very best fit for me means so much more, and I feel like it's just so tailored to me. I'm just so dang excited to share it with the world."

Bachelorette Becca Kufrin hints about her fiance's identity
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:17 pm

I just think the storm that came with the IG likes is a lot to weather for a newly formed couple who really haven’t spent all that much time
together. I believe they only spent a couple of days together at their last SHV?

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+61
BowenAnderson
Shelayne
catherine1
wandb
jojo47