SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SeekAny Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:34 pm

I think it’s clear from his hometown that Garret is a light, he just brings light to people around him with his personality, positivity and good energy. I think he lost that for a while and it scared his family to death. I think he’s got it back, Becca brought it back a little brighter and that’s what she’s most drawn to.

They’re moving at a natural pace. They just seem to fit and get each other. Next week looks great. He’s so in love with her and you can hear the emotion behind each word.

At the end of this episode, Becca says “in a few weeks I’ll have my man” and I think we all know who she was talking about.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:36 pm

@SeekAny That's a very sweet post! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:37 pm

Seeing the previews for the fantasy dates, I am guessing she asked that Garrett be on the middle date. Unless there was more to Jason and Blake's dates, Garrett's seems to be the one that is super special.

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:40 pm

SeekAny wrote:I think it’s clear from his hometown that Garret is a light, he just brings light to people around him with his personality, positivity and good energy. I think he lost that for a while and it scared his family to death. I think he’s got it back, Becca brought it back a little brighter and that’s what she’s most drawn to.

They’re moving at a natural pace. They just seem to fit and get each other. Next week looks great. He’s so in love with her and you can hear the emotion behind each word.

At the end of this episode, Becca says “in a few weeks I’ll have my man” and I think we all know who she was talking about.

Oh man! So beautiful. I can't wait to watch! awwww

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:48 pm

I really wanna see this promo!!

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by mjason Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:53 pm

Someone Garrett grew up with from his home town is on this recap right now. Start at the beginning. She said lots of really nice things!

mjason
mjason

Back to top Go down

Post by nananana Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:05 pm

mjason wrote:Someone Garrett grew up with from his home town is on this recap right now. Start at the beginning. She said lots of really nice things!

Thank you for this!! Really great to hear from someone who grew up with him - he's the same goofy, charming Garrett. Also regarding the controversy, her insight is interesting and I agree with her viewpoint.

nananana

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:37 am

I had a horrible day where a friend’s husband died in an accident this morning . Just watched this date late and it put a smile on my face!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:26 am

I have some SC's I'll bring over later for y'all after I get the rest posted.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:13 am

I loved their interaction at the end of the night where he twirled her when walking to the car. I notice that the camera pans to their intertwined fingers and hands a lot. I love all the touching and small kisses. They just have this natural connection like they've been together for a long time.

ETA: He was home with his parents last night. Men Tell All should be filmed this weekend and it could turn into a SHV Saturday night afterwards. We will have to see if he stays in Cali this week with his family

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by BGlover Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:27 am

When will they be doing the People magazine photo shoot isn't it this coming weekend too?
BGlover
BGlover

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:32 am

I think the People magazine shoot would be the weekend before the finale so August 4-5 although this weekend we should get some new interviews from Becca because press usually is there. In years past... I feel like the lead always gushes about being engaged/happy.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+61
BowenAnderson
Shelayne
catherine1
wandb
jojo47