SELECT CONTENT

Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -

Page 16 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GroceryStoreJoe - Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -  - Page 16 Empty Re: Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -

Post by jen689 Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:51 am

Imp wrote:Aww, poor Kevin. He really seems ready to settle down, but he can be too intense too soon and scare girls off....
He said in an interview he’s not too keen on moving to the US. When he dates women who aren’t from Canada he’s setting himself up for a short term relationship JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

GroceryStoreJoe - Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -  - Page 16 Empty Re: Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -

Post by Guest Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:25 pm

jen689 wrote:
Imp wrote:Aww, poor Kevin. He really seems ready to settle down, but he can be too intense too soon and scare girls off....
He said in an interview he’s not too keen on moving to the US. When he dates women who aren’t from Canada he’s setting himself up for a short term relationship JMO

Like I said before, if the girl isn't willing to move to Canada, Kevin will not find a long lasting relationship in a show filmed with USA contestants.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:48 pm

So Steve says Baby Bekah was never on BiP and he's hearing that Ashley I/Jared is the only engagement that took place on the show.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:58 pm

northernviewer wrote:
Imp wrote:Aww, poor Kevin. He really seems ready to settle down, but he can be too intense too soon and scare girls off. He'd be perfect for Canadian Bachelor, though. After the emotionally unavailable flipflopper they had last season, the franchise could really use him!

NO THANK YOU!

I love that we still get new leads ... none of this recycled contestant crap the US franchise does.   Plus there was nothing special about him and he wasn’t much like anyway during Jasmines season.  

Not to mention he seems thirsty...first WG and now BIP...and if he did Canadian Bachelor it would just be too much IMO. Not to mention he never did anything for me!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:01 pm

bluwavz wrote:So Steve says Baby Bekah was never on BiP and he's hearing that Ashley I/Jared is the only engagement that took place on the show.

I wouldn't argue with Baby Beks not being on the show. She wasn't MIA that long but I wouldn't be surprised if she did show up. I also wouldn't doubt about that being the only engagement... that is probably why they brought them in because they knew there wouldn't be any from the cast.

What I do think has happened is that a lot of friendships have formed between the guys and the gals. I am thinking this group went for the vacation and did what needed to stay the whole time cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:35 pm

I'm actually thankful their aren't any "engagements" this go around on BIP. It makes it more realistic and I think the couples that leave dating have a stronger chance at lasting without all the pressure of an engagement. Ex: Derek/Taylor (though got engaged at reunion) vs. Adam/Raven.

I will miss Bekah not being there. At least she has some spunk. And I personally can't stand Tia who I think will be like Raven last year.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:39 pm

I'm pretty sure Bekah has a boyfriend, from some reddit sleuthing. I'm glad she didn't go, because that would have made her a mega hypocrite for going after Tia/Colton. I personally find the girl really toxic; Caroline said it best when she said that she couldn't keep track of all of Bekah's sides.

I'm thinking we'll have an engagement at the reunion, since that's what happened on both WG and BIP last year. Although both those engagements ended, so maybe the show has wised up? Or maybe they're hoping that Astrid/Kevin or joe/Kendall will reconnect as I can't imagine anyone would even care if one of the final three couples got engaged.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:57 pm

Aria wrote:I'm pretty sure Bekah has a boyfriend, from some reddit sleuthing. I'm glad she didn't go, because that would have made her a mega hypocrite for going after Tia/Colton. I personally find the girl really toxic; Caroline said it best when she said that she couldn't keep track of all of Bekah's sides.

I'm thinking we'll have an engagement at the reunion, since that's what happened on both WG and BIP last year. Although both those engagements ended, so maybe the show has wised up? Or maybe they're hoping that Astrid/Kevin or joe/Kendall will reconnect as I can't imagine anyone would even care if one of the final three couples got engaged.

Yeah, I'm not feeling the final 3 couples AT ALL. I didn't watch Arie's season except the end so I only know Krystal from WTA and have no clue about Jenna/Annaliese. Kamil was a douche and I also dislike Jordan/Chris and already sick of them, so this is already losing my interest even before the premiere. Usually I like this show to an extent. At least I like the girls (that I know) better than last year's "squad". I hate Nick's season of women. Glad to see they are limited this go around.

Do we know for sure it was Astrid/Kevin and Joe/Kendall? I really like the Joe/Kendall pairing. Awkward unite!
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:19 pm

I wouldn’t be surprised that after the made for tv engagement of Ashley and Jared that Adam/Raven get engaged at the reunion. Although I think Raven wants that more than Adam at this point.

None of the couples or even cast members are inspiring to watch this season.

GroceryStoreJoe - Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -  - Page 16 87b72b10 GroceryStoreJoe - Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -  - Page 16 86669110 GroceryStoreJoe - Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -  - Page 16 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:21 pm

@umngirl oh, good point. Especially because there was that random US weekly article saying they'll be engaged and they made an appearance on the season already.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:31 pm

havadrpepper wrote:
bluwavz wrote:So Steve says Baby Bekah was never on BiP and he's hearing that Ashley I/Jared is the only engagement that took place on the show.

I wouldn't argue with Baby Beks not being on the show. She wasn't MIA that long but I wouldn't be surprised if she did show up.  I also wouldn't doubt about that being the only engagement... that is probably why they brought them in because they knew there wouldn't be any from the cast.

What I do think has happened is that a lot of friendships have formed between the guys and the gals.  I am thinking this group went for the vacation and did what needed to stay the whole time cantstopl
I guess I just have a different perspective on this. Unless the girl is super patriotic and dead set against leaving the US due to that, what’s the difference between Kevin dating a USA contestant vs. a contestant from NYC dating one from LA? It’s not like he’s from Australia or something (which btw is still fine within the context of the show because - BWG). I would guess that many people would prefer to stay in their city if possible, especially if they have a set career there. Contestants date outside of their home city/state all the time in this franchise. I’m not sure why Kevin should be singled out when everything is a two way street. no idea

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:12 pm

Nothing wrong with him dating a girl from the USA but it is my opinion that he will not relocate to the USA. He just can't walk into a position like the one he has in the USA. If he finds someone that is willing to relocate to Canada, I'm all for it. But I honestly just don't see it happening.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -

+30
Ayana
Idlemess
CamiLane 11
Amethyst
dee
Aria
pavalygurl
suzq
limoncello
luvstx
Billysmom