SELECT CONTENT

Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GroceryStoreJoe - Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -  - Page 19 Empty Re: Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -

Post by Aria Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:14 pm

@TheWrongReasons Ahhh, thank you so much for the info! I'm so excited about them. I wonder what happened on BIP - if they had a Amanda/Robby type break up on-camera, but continued dating off-camera, or if the source was just wrong about them not being a final couple?

Aria

Back to top Go down

GroceryStoreJoe - Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -  - Page 19 Empty Re: Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:53 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:Some pics! I got these from a source on Reddit (they did not source the pics - I got permission from them to share).

Some other info:
- they were reportedly all over each other, cuddling on the lounges, and he was massaging her feet Smiley
- they were in Charlotte (Astrid’s most recent IG post with the “tequila” caption, linked by GA above, confirms this. She might have gone to school/have family there).

snipped

Ok what's going on here? laugh out loud I was going through the contestants thread to post any updates in their IG and look what I found.

Nick is from Florida. Shading of the chairs are different but what are the chances?

GroceryStoreJoe - Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -  - Page 19 Captur33

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkyRdLQFZQI/?taken-by=nickspetsas

From the Reddit pic posted by @@TheWrongReasons
GroceryStoreJoe - Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -  - Page 19 Kevin10

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:18 pm

@Aria np! Smiley Glad to help the source share the info to clarify K/A’s status - I’m excited for them, too, and I’m glad they are together and (presumably) have a sad breakup. I guess their situation could be like you suggested:
1) break up on camera but continued dating off
2) the info of them leaving turned out not to be the case

Or

3) left as a couple without FS
4) were voted out/lost a competition as BIP might be “different” this year
5) broke up for real but got back together almost immediately after

I can’t wait to see how it all plays out!

I also wonder if Kevin met Astrid’s family in Charlotte?

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:49 pm

OK @TheWrongReasons coming through with the scoop!

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:17 pm

@ReneeM sweet kiss
(I couldn’t think of a gif to gift the gif queen herself so we’ll have to make do with this laugh out loud)

I must say these BIP people are being pretty good at keeping things under wrap for the most part. No Josh/Amanda Target trips yet or even Evan/Carly matching kitchen IG posts. RS has also been pretty much silent and it’s almost mid-July.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:10 am

@GuardianAngel I heard another Tequila reference in regards to Astrid/Kevin laugh out loud On Kaitlyn’s podcast, he mentioned how he and a mystery girl (presumably Astrid) grabbed a Tequila soda from Wells to take to a daybed, where they talked for 5 hrs without a stop in conversation.

He sounds so happy and into Astrid. He also tells a funny story involving her in the “confessions” part as well laugh out loud

+ some Jasmine and Ashley stuff.

Definitely worth a listen IMO
https://www.podcastone.com/episode/Kevin-Wendt

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:45 am

@TheWrongReasons Couples really do mimic each other and that's a great example. laugh out loud Nice catch!

GroceryStoreJoe - Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -  - Page 19 1f378 GroceryStoreJoe - Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -  - Page 19 1f379

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:36 pm

1funnyfish wrote:My theory on John is Annaliese. She's currently living in SF.
@1funnyfish this showed up in my IG Explore feed - seems to support your theory that Annaliese and John might be together if she’s liking a pic his cousin posted  Smiley
GroceryStoreJoe - Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -  - Page 19 2615a210
https://www.instagram.com/p/BlQblb7hUNb/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=a7crio86ef4z

ETA: n/m per RS he is with Olivia G

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -

+30
Ayana
Idlemess
CamiLane 11
Amethyst
dee
Aria
pavalygurl
suzq
limoncello
luvstx
Billysmom