SELECT CONTENT

Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -

Page 8 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GroceryStoreJoe - Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -  - Page 8 Empty Re: Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -

Post by suzq Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:19 pm

There seems to be more info of potential BIP couple pairings on Reddit now -- I am shocked that RS hasn't really posted any spoilers yet. The sleuthers on the internet seem to find many things out before he does. I appreciate all of those who sleuth on here. JMO

suzq

Back to top Go down

GroceryStoreJoe - Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -  - Page 8 Empty Re: Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:53 pm

@Aria Ah, I see. Interesting. Well, hopefully everyone’s on the same page with everything is all I can say laugh out loud

@dee I think Jenny and John could be good, too. I agree Chelsea having a child would complicate things.

Now the same Reddit user with the Kevin/Astrid info has posted that Eric and Angela (I’m assuming Angela Amezcua the model from Nick’s season) are another couple. I wonder which other random contestants not on our radar are also there?

Somebody else also posted on Reddit that Tia started following Jubilee, so she might be there as well!

So the potentials left not yet coupled up:

John
Chris R
Krystal
Chelsea
Jenny
Mystery guy? Or maybe Jenny isn’t there?

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:10 pm

Are they talking about Eric Bigger from Rachel's season? If so, does he have a media manager because he has 2 IG posts today and 1 6 days ago on his very public account. I don't follow him so no idea if there are stories as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:45 pm

@TheWrongReasons That's so random, but again, I'm kind of into it! I did think that she might be brought onto BIP last year as they always bring one night one girl and I always thought she was the prettiest. Also, thank god he's not with Krystal like many were suspecting. That would have been way too much positivity and spiritual Mumbo jumbo in one couple.

I'm so curious about the rest of the couples!

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:52 pm

@TheWrongReasons David just followed Jubilee a few minutes ago as well so you might be right about her being on this season.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:32 pm

@havadrpepper I think Eric has someone posting on his behalf for podcast/other promo purposes. I haven’t noticed any stories from him in awhile.

@Aria I think Angela is super pretty, too! She reminds me a bit of Britt. And this rate, I hope Chris R is with Krystal. They have throwing tantrums during group dates in common laugh out loud. And I just can’t wrap my head around a Krystal/John pairing laugh out loud

@bluwavz nice ... it would be interesting to see Jubilee again. TBH I was a bit annoyed with how she and the other girls piled on to Caila during BIP 3, but everyone seems to have played nice by now. And I guess if I could warm up to Ashley I, anything’s possible laugh out loud And I’ve always thought Jubilee was a compelling character at the very least.

Maybe she’s with John? That seems pretty random as well laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:42 pm

I think Jubilee is back though, isn't she, since she posted on IG 2 days ago?

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:46 pm

Oh, did she? I don’t follow her and her IG is private so I had no clue ...

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:57 am

Even though Eric is not from Becca’s season, we were discussing him above so I’ll continue it here. I think he might be home - following/liking a lot on IG ... IMO too much for an SM manager or whoever else to do on his behalf. I only scrolled back to a certain point but someone on Reddit saw some earlier following/liking activity, too, so he might have just gone home (maybe broken up at FS decision) or been home even earlier than previously I thought.

Looks like Chelsea’s also home:
GroceryStoreJoe - Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -  - Page 8 36630f10
Source: my IG feed

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:40 am

Yeah, David has been active since the 16th on IG.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:12 am

@TheWrongReasons What would we do without you? Kind of sad he didn't make it until the end!

I wonder if Chris R and Krystal might be a couple then. And maybe we'll see John have activity soon to see if he's back him too or if he's coupled up with Jenny or someone else we don't know is there.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:49 pm

I for the life of me don't remember WTH Jenny is and I'm usually pretty good about remembering these people unless they are out night one. I can't remember my own cell # but I remember this type of junk. Hugesmile

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -

+30
Ayana
Idlemess
CamiLane 11
Amethyst
dee
Aria
pavalygurl
suzq
limoncello
luvstx
Billysmom