SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Page 49 of 49 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 47, 48, 49

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelorettefinale - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by Diana Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:37 am

I am sorry but I don't get how that is a hint for Blake? Natalie and Becca are close from when she was her producer on Arie's season.

I dont think n Becca suddenly picked Blake or loves him because she wished his handler a happy birthday. JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

thebachelorettefinale - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by IrelandRose Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:43 am

Also Becca was getting some heat on Reddit for badly cropping pics. Then 10mins later the post was gone. And we know for sure she creeps on Reddit.

IMO sure there are some ‘coincidences’ you can look to to back up Blake as F1. But photos of the FRC don’t lie.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:44 am

Double post sorry!

This is a bit ominous....

thebachelorettefinale - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 49 Screen14
bacheloretteabc: The sun is setting for someone on #TheBacheloretteFinale, but whom?
https://www.instagram.com/p/BmEL4c7gU0T/?hl=en&taken-by=bacheloretteabc

They also posted a look back on the journey of each guy. Garret first, Blake second. But within a min of each other, so probably nothing to read into there....

Garrett ..... https://www.instagram.com/p/BmETIabgo8b/?hl=en&taken-by=bacheloretteabc
Blake .... https://www.instagram.com/p/BmETVkEh3OA/?hl=en&taken-by=bacheloretteabc

IrelandRose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:52 am

Is this a recent cropping exercise or are we referring to when she cropped out Arie during his season? Or am I confusing it with another franchise? TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:56 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Is this a recent cropping exercise or are we referring to when she cropped out Arie during his season? Or am I confusing it with another franchise? TYIA

It was in the picture she posted for Natalie's birthday.
It was a screenshot from the camera roll on her phone and you could see that.
It was just funny and something a 28 year old might (should?) be better at. People on reddit were laughing at her cropping skills, or lack there of.
The post was deleted soon after.

IrelandRose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:04 pm

@IrelandRose thank you for explaining.

I wish contestants wouldn't pay attention to other people's opinions that don't matter to her. Another example to me of being far from a strong woman. She has already referenced reddit's specualation about her song choice, now this.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:15 pm

IrelandRose wrote:Double post sorry!

This is a bit ominous....

thebachelorettefinale - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 49 Screen14
bacheloretteabc: The sun is setting for someone on #TheBacheloretteFinale, but whom?
https://www.instagram.com/p/BmEL4c7gU0T/?hl=en&taken-by=bacheloretteabc

They also posted a look back on the journey of each guy. Garret first, Blake second. But within a min of each other, so probably nothing to read into there....

Garrett ..... https://www.instagram.com/p/BmETIabgo8b/?hl=en&taken-by=bacheloretteabc
Blake .... https://www.instagram.com/p/BmETVkEh3OA/?hl=en&taken-by=bacheloretteabc

Those pictures are STUNNING!!!!
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Siah Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:37 am

Highly recommend Bachelor Party podcast. Nick/Ben/Rachel all talk about the finale and we hear some interesting tidbit about their opinions on this season and their own!
Siah
Siah

Female Posts : 155

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:07 am

This was posted on Garrett’s thread but is relevant to all F4.
When I look at each of the IG accounts in the week leading to and following the Finale there were sharp increases as would be expedted, first for Jason after his break up and then Blake after his. Garrett ‘s IG has also gained A LOT of traction after the Finale; and as I was looking at those 3 accounts, it is very clear that there is a vast difference in the subscribers’s messages content and intent. 90 % - or more- of people comments on Blake and Jason were supportive, happy, Fan-like messages. When you start looking at comments on Garret’s IG it’s is transformed into an opinion Forum and mud slinging contest where more than 50 % of comments are actually either criticizing Garrett and / or his choice of Becca as a partner. Or it is used as a platform to respond to other people comments about political and current events. It’s a real contrast that is unfortunately showing how thirsty people are to express their opinion and quick to judge and bash at each other instead of showing to,erance and understanding. I find it extremely sad and deoressing. I know I may be naive to think there can still be respect on SM but wow, the hate is intense
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 49 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 47, 48, 49

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

+92
nikikass
Sarahjoh5
Billysmom
bleuberry
CHO
mtnlvr55
BohemianNika
Al
sparkler
Fermont girl
mindless