SELECT CONTENT

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 24 of 29 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by FMG2015 Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:38 pm

These TMZ pics are not the same place that the proposal took place according to the previews released. Becca is on a platform overlooking the water where you see the final rose. You see the gorgeous blue water. This could be where they decided to film their "happy exit" where the couple is typically super giddy and yell "we did it" or "it's just us"

IMO these kissing pictures are not being filmed that moment. There's production right next to them.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by sdmom Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:39 pm

According to RS, he received the email from the person who took the photos. Here’s more details.

“Hey Steve,

Whilst on my honeymoon in the Maldives, I witnessed what I am certain is the final rose ceremony from the Bachelorette 2018 with Becca Kufrin.

The ceremony took place on the 10th May at 3pm local time, the photos I have show this exact date and time.

I have photo and video evidence of this ceremony which took place at the resort I was staying at. I have photos of Becca and the man she chooses kissing whilst getting photos with the crew, with a clear enough view of the guy she gives the final rose to which would easily show who the man she chooses in the final rose ceremony is.

I know it was the filming of the Bachelorette as my partner and I spent a lot of time in the same public areas as the crew, including catching a flight with most of them/ We overheard a number of conversations which made reference to ‘Rose Ceremony’s. I have photo’s of the staff/crew also.

We also witnessed the man she chooses being filmed getting on and off a boat ‘entering’ the ceremony.

The staff at the resort told us that there was an American TV series of a wedding being filmed there whilst we were there. There was a lot of security and secrecy at the resort during the time we were there.

I look forward to hearing from you.”

(Bolded by me)

I have never heard the lead kissing f2 at FRC, anyone?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:43 pm

As I recall, someone on RS site noticed that the subject line in the emails didn't match the original email's subject line. oopsy But she refers to the man "she chooses" but how did she know this when he's not wearing a rose? That's strange. Does she not realize there could be two arriving to propose?

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:46 pm

FMG2015 wrote:These TMZ pics are not the same place that the proposal took place according to the previews released. Becca is on a platform overlooking the water where you see the final rose. You see the gorgeous blue water. This could be where they decided to film their "happy exit" where the couple is typically super giddy and yell "we did it" or "it's just us"

IMO these kissing pictures are not being filmed that moment. There's production right next to them.

I thought that exact same thing a while back. But I looked at the area in the season preview, and it's the same. In the preview Becca is standing there waiting on that platform. I was doing side by side comparisons. It's just the angle is different. Like all the vases there are the same. They could have set up a duplicate area but that is even more strange, imo.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:48 pm

SFoster wrote:As I recall, someone on RS site noticed that the subject line in the emails didn't match the original email's subject line. oopsy But she refers to the man "she chooses" but how did she know this when he's not wearing a rose?  That's strange. Does she not realize there could be two arriving to propose?

Because Becca kissed the man so she must have chosen him? Like I asked upthread, anyone remember the lead kissing f2 at FRC?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mjason Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:54 pm

It's definitely the same place

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 24 53kReUw

My sc from https://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/episode-guide/season-14/5-week-5

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 24 PTDyF9p

From TMZ http://www.tmz.com/2018/05/24/bachelorette-finale-becca-kufrin-kissing-fiance-spoiler-pics/
mjason
mjason

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:56 pm

sdmom wrote:
SFoster wrote:As I recall, someone on RS site noticed that the subject line in the emails didn't match the original email's subject line. oopsy But she refers to the man "she chooses" but how did she know this when he's not wearing a rose?  That's strange. Does she not realize there could be two arriving to propose?

Because Becca kissed the man so she must have chosen him? Like I asked upthread, anyone remember the lead kissing f2 at FRC?

I don’t remember ever seeing it .. a casual kiss on cheek in greeting maybe ... but not a passionate one. plus the casual arms around each other is F1 behaviour ... not with F2 at any point on FRC day.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:57 pm

She's kissing him but it's not the RC. It's before the RC. I would think those taking pics are prompting Kiss her Kiss her! They are certainly not passionately kissing, imo, like a couple who just got engaged, JMO.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:59 pm

They look pretty passionate to me jmo  Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 24 3806527698
I still think these photos were taken after like reported jmo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:00 pm

What is obvious is that in the second picture, the one that was exposed by TMZ, there are numerous boxes started to pack the stuff from the set. So this was shot probably after they were done filming there. I agree that it’s weird to not see the Final rose on his lapel, but it’s hard to see his jacket from this angle.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:03 pm

Listen, I'm probably totally wrong!  But I gather that no one sees a rose on G's lapel. So that means not 100% G. That's the  main thing I wanted to know from everyone!  In my scenario, I envision this photo shoot was wide open, meaning these folks got pics including the TMZ photographer. So of course, if it was before the RC, Becca cannot give it away by NOT kissing G. She doesn't give it away either by kissing him since she's been major making out with all these men all season laugh out loud  So she knows if she DOESN'T kiss this man who is not wearing a rose yet, and if they are chanting Kiss her Kiss her and she doesn't kiss him, everyone there is going to be saying "It's not him."  But if she does kiss him, still not sure.  Then I suspect they closed off the area, sequestered the area, for the commencement of the RC and  no one was allowed in there. Like they always do.

Last edited by SFoster on Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:04 pm

Oh, by the way, the sunset on May 10 is 6:11 pm, in case someone asks in the future

https://www.timeanddate.com/sun/maldives/male?month=5&year=2018

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 29 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+66
Just Looking
CHO
Minney
XQZME
harts05