SELECT CONTENT

Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Page 13 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 - Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 13 Empty Re: Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Post by limoncello Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:43 pm

We don't know how her family perceived Devin because their relationship was pretty private and he was not the guy who liked to display all his gold on social media.

I've never dug into Chris' dating past so I cannot really say for this aspect, but I made a yikes face when I read she broke up with Devin in summer 18 and started dating Chris on August 18. To my knowledge, she also started dating Devin shortly after her and Ben broke up, although the gap had probably been longer than one month. This would be my red flag.

Then again, I own a few red flags myself so who am I to judge 2 - Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 13 3806527698
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

2 - Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 13 Empty Re: Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:11 pm

I never heard of him but he seems pretty excited in the article.

@wildonionsinthespring IA I always believe "all it takes is the one".

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:24 am

Imho she was ready to do that with Ben too, but imho he didn't meet her half way. Jmho.

I was reserved at first about them together, but what I can see, they seem to mesh well, and he sounds really excited for her move. Hope it works out for them.  Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:49 pm

@limoncello

I met Devin, my husband and I had dinner with him and his dad. He is a super guy from a very nice family. He really spilled some tea.

"I actually felt bad for Ben"....she cheated on him. She also cheated on Devin with Chris Lane.

Some of her bachelorette friends are "the worst people I have ever known"

Went on a trip with Robby Hayes....he says he is really cool. Good friends. (who would have thought)

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:15 pm

Doggoneit wrote:@limoncello

I met Devin, my husband and I had dinner with him and his dad.  He is a super guy from a very nice family.  He really spilled some tea.

"I actually felt bad for Ben"....she cheated on him.  She also cheated on Devin with Chris Lane.

Some of her bachelorette friends are "the worst people I have ever known"

Went on a trip with Robby Hayes....he says he is really cool.  Good friends.  (who would have thought)
So Devlin trash talks his quasi-famous ex to casual acquaintances. He is friends with Robby, who incidentally cheated on Lauren’s friend, and who is a pretty awful person in general IMO.
Even if he happened to tell the truth (questionable at best), “super guy” is the last thing I would call him after hearing this.
All JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:53 pm

Yeah, Imo this doesn't make Devlin look like a very nice person Imo. Lauren had no chance to defend herself against him trashtalking her to strangers. He also sounds kind of bitter, and that just might colour his narrative. Imo. I mean he was willing to happily date Lauren even after she allegedly cheated on Ben, whom Devlin felt sorry for. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:39 pm

He's so bitter imo. This isn't the first account of him saying negative things about Lauren since the break up. Let it go bud. jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:40 pm

Being good friends with Rubby just erases his credibility. Next!
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by wildonionsinthespring Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:47 am

Disappointed - I thought Devin was a good guy. But on to something else... Have any of you been following Chris Lane? I have learned more about Lauren's personality from his stories and posts on IG. But the latest one of her rendition of Silent Night and his laugh is hilarious.

wildonionsinthespring

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:43 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:28 pm

He seems incredibly happy.

People

“Lauren moving to Nashville has been the best thing for our relationship. It’s been such an easy transition and she makes each day even better,” Lane tells PEOPLE exclusively. “There is nothing like waking up next to the person I love, going about my day — working out and working on music — and then coming back home to her! I’m a lucky guy.”

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:34 am

I wasn't sure about this relationship earlier on but they seem happy so good for them. It looks like a very nice apartment.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

+49
Jolena
AllAboutLove
mercieme
Relalou
bleuberry