SELECT CONTENT

Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Page 14 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 - Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 14 Empty Re: Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Post by bluwavz Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:05 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

2 - Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 14 Empty Re: Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Post by Aria Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:08 pm

Apparently, an engagement might be very, very near for these two. I believe it since I've never seen her this in love. From Perfect Ben to Chris...crazy.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:09 pm

@Aria I hope it's true! Not crazy about Chris Lane but I love that she's happy. Smiley
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:46 pm

Like I said up thread, I don't know who he is or his past other than what I read here. The articles that I've read here and that came up on twitter, to me he seems so in love by the things he says and the body language when they are together. I don't think he'd go this far if he wasn't committed IMHO.

“Lauren moving to Nashville has been the best thing for our relationship. It’s been such an easy transition and she makes each day even better,” Lane told PEOPLE. “There is nothing like waking up next to the person I love, going about my day — working out and working on music — and then coming back home to her! I’m a lucky guy.”
https://popculture.com/celebrity-couples/2019/06/16/lauren-london-tribute-nipsey-hussle-fathers-day/

Chris Lane Says He and Lauren Bushnell Will Be Engaged This Year (Exclusive)
"It’s my first ACMs with my beautiful girlfriend, and I’m excited about that tonight," Lane, 34, gushed of Bushnell -- who sported a one-shoulder, red gown with a high slit -- before revealing that he's "working on" planning a proposal.

"Don't tell her that, though," he quipped, adding that he thinks it will happen this year, though maybe not in the next few months.

https://www.etonline.com/chris-lane-says-he-and-lauren-bushnell-will-be-engaged-this-year-exclusive-122896

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:11 am

Wowza. Well, this is what she always wanted...fame and fortune...and that is exactly what she will be getting with him. Jmho.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:05 am

Am I the only one wondering if Lauren are doing drugs or something. She is so different since she met Chris Lane and sometimes (often) she seems to be on something **IMO**. Hopefully its just my imagination.

Last edited by Admin on Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : opinion)

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:12 am

I think she's like she's she's always been, goofy and funny, doing silly things. I think prior she didn't feel the freedom to act this silly on social media, and didn't have the partner to do it with.

I don't know much about Chris, but he seems really devoted to Lauren, totally smitten with her goofy, silly self, and I wouldn't be surprised if they got engaged soonish.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:56 am

Yes, maybe thats it, that she can be herself with him and that he appreciates this side of her

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by wildonionsinthespring Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:06 am

I remember that Chris posted that he felt safe to be himself in his relationship with Lauren. I believe she finally has found somebody with whom she feels safe to be herself with. They are both enjoying life. In some ways envy them laugh out loud.

Sorry for venting but I just wish people would be careful with their comments such as suggesting Lauren is on drugs because she is happy (maybe made in jest) - theories or suggestions without proof like these can have so much impact on a person's life and career especially on social media where truth does not matter. Read that comment on another bachelor sub ( of course without proof) suggesting that her new found happiness is a result of drugs. Sorry for venting but I like this sub except for comments like that.

wildonionsinthespring

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:16 am

The reason we insist on using IMO is to clarify speculation vs facts. Facts always require a source for proof.

Opinions or speculation require IMO JMO etc to ensure the reader knows it's an opinion and not a fact especially if it involves criminal activity.

There are different ways to word an opinion in a non accusatory manner and we should always be mindful of it when discussing sensitive subjects.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:18 pm

So all Lauren Bs eventually will become Lauren L, interesting... 2 - Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 14 1f603 I‘m happy for her, she seems really happy and comfortable with this guy.
Also, I know nothing about american country music - is he a high-profile, A-list artist?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:26 pm

yana_bach wrote:So all Lauren Bs eventually will become Lauren L, interesting...  2 - Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 14 1f603 I‘m happy for her, she seems really happy and comfortable with this guy.
Also, I know nothing about american country music - is he a high-profile, A-list artist?

I wouldn't call him an A-list artist such as Tim McGraw, but he has had a few popular country hits. He has around 532K followers on IG, but Lauren has over a million...go figure. laugh out loud Seems backwards to me. 2 - Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 14 3806527698
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

+49
Jolena
AllAboutLove
mercieme
Relalou
bleuberry