SELECT CONTENT

Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Page 17 of 26 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 17 Empty Re: Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Post by bleuberry Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:50 am

So happy for Lauren. Just stalked Chris’s IG and it’s a gold mine of Lauren being adorable and herself. Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 17 1f60d

Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 17 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 17 Empty Re: Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Post by wildonionsinthespring Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:26 am

They met at an Iheart event in Houston or maybe Austin in 2016 ... Lauren was still very much in love with Ben at the time.   She told in a live story a couple weeks ago that she approached Chris to come join their group when she saw he was standing alone.  She liked him and tried to set him up with some of her friends which did not work out.  So funny as all this time she was the best match.  The engagement was so simple yet so beautiful.   The song....  

Just one thought - since November 2018 Chris following on Instagram has increased by 200,000+.  His music is doing very well, he plays sold out shows and tours with some A-listers.   He will be touring in Europe winter or spring for the first time.  And now engaged.  I guess 2018-2019 is very good for him.

Last edited by wildonionsinthespring on Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:02 am; edited 1 time in total

wildonionsinthespring

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:20 am

Wow, I just saw he'll be in Germany, and on my birthday too Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 17 1f602 He's the opening act of some Brad Paisley guy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:48 am

@yana_bach laugh out loud Brad Paisley is big in the country world.

Looks like lots of tours this year, I can see Lauren going on tour with him and plan the wedding for next year.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 17 8367-910 Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 17 I_got_13 Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 17 E5kqdm15 Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 17 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:44 am

Not a fan of Chris Lane at all, but if Lauren's happy, I'm happy! And even I had to admit, that proposal was pretty adorable. Smiley

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by Relalou Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:55 am

Yup Brad Paisley is a big deal! I've seen him several times in concert and he gives a great (big production) show. He is always gracious about bringing along artists who are earlier on in their career. Brad hosts the CMA awards each year with Carrie Underwood. Chris is definitely carving out a place for himself in country music too. They seem like a good, natural fit. Good for them!

Relalou

Back to top Go down

Post by wildonionsinthespring Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:58 am

Lauren and Chris bought a house - it looks like its a Craftsman. When I saw Lauren's post about adopting their foster dog and the new house, it brought back the episode of Happily ever after when they went house hunting with Lace Morris. It must have been a completely different experience. Oh and Cooper is a cute puppy.

wildonionsinthespring

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:10 am

@wildonionsinthespring Thanks for the info. I haven't looked at her IG in a long time. She is glowing, she looks fantastic!

I'm so glad she got a pup and according to her she's going to work on getting him a brother or sister!

https://www.instagram.com/laurenbushnell/?hl=en

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:22 am

She seems just so happy and glowing. Her Insta stories used to be quite clumsy, now she's so much more comfortable with it.
Imho it seems like she feels like she's allowed to be herself, and that really makes a HUGE difference, not having to hold yourself back or try to change yourself.

I'm happy they brought a house, and Cooper is a really cute little dog.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:51 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:04 am

That is a wonderful idea for a venue for an engagement party!

I'm looking forward to more pics and of course the wedding pics.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:13 am

So happy for her! Her and Ben had an engagement party back in Oregon that summer after his finale aired but this totally feels different.

I love seeing Normal Lauren. She posted a quick video the other day of picking up Chris’ nephew from school and there were videos of Cooper and the nephew running in the grass as Lauren And Chris followed them. Their house seemed like it had a good amount of privacy and in one of their IG stories awhile ago they were talking about growing a garden next year. So happy all of her dreams are coming true and she doesn’t have to be constantly making sacrifices.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 26 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

+49
Jolena
AllAboutLove
mercieme
Relalou
bleuberry