SELECT CONTENT

Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Page 22 of 26 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 22 Empty Re: Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:07 pm

It's wonderful to see them in love happy and building a life together! beatingheart

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 22 Empty Re: Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Post by Jolena Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:51 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:It's wonderful to see them in love happy and building a life together! beatingheart

I didn't think she looked her best on the Listen to your heart show. She looked drained and tired to me. I wonder if she's pregnant. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by wildonionsinthespring Tue May 05, 2020 2:53 pm

Lauren just did an IG Live with Sarah Boyd from Simply speaking about being an influencer in the age of the pandemic. Really enjoyed it. To watch go to @Simply on IG. It will be deleted by tomorrow. Enjoy.

wildonionsinthespring

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun May 10, 2020 1:01 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAA1CECgP6g/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAArGBcpg3O/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 10, 2020 2:56 pm

Lauren's Mom can pass for her sister! Lovely ladies! Very nice pic of Mother Son dance.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:49 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CB0omwAASJZ/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:08 pm

OMG!! That man is golden. And both the mom's are adorable.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:24 pm

People really need to stop asking when people are going to have kids.
I’m glad she has a man who is very supportive towards creating a family and the obstacles that may arise in pursuing that.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:12 pm

What a guy! Helping her at a difficult time when it hasn't happened yet and taking ownership in praying with her is just a wonderful loving thing to do.

@FMG2015 IA drives me nuts. I went through that myself many years ago after being married for 8 yrs, my choice to wait, but the questions are enough to make you crazy. Is something wrong? Why aren't you pregnant yet? Why do you mind your own business. Smiley

I can't imagine how difficult it is for those who are trying and it's not happening. sad

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:51 pm

FMG2015 wrote:People really need to stop asking when people are going to have kids.
I’m glad she has a man who is very supportive towards creating a family and the obstacles that may arise in pursuing that.  

@FMG2015
Exactly. The poor woman has only been married for five minutes and people are behaving like they have no life. He travels, she can travel with him, they can have a great time once we get out of this global pandemic (probably not till sometime next year). 

Whoever asks them about kids should be ashamed of themselves because they’re being ridiculous. I know people always do it, they did it to us and all of our friends but that doesn’t make it any less intrusive and insensitive. Worse still, outside pressure takes all the fun out of it. We just told everyone we were going to wait five years, and we did. It’s very natural. It’ll happen if and when it happens. Certainly nothing to start worrying about now. She’s still a newlywed in my book. Enjoy your husband before you give your life over to your kids. Kids ARE wonderful but, they aren’t the only thing that’s wonderful about being married and they’re so much more wonderful if you wait till YOU really want them. 
All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Dec 06, 2020 8:09 pm

Congratulations to Lauren and Chris!! Smiley

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIeVhhYBbQy/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:31 pm

Hoorray

I'm so happy for them!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 26 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

+49
Jolena
AllAboutLove
mercieme
Relalou
bleuberry