SELECT CONTENT

Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Page 5 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 5 Empty Re: Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Post by wildonionsinthespring Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:33 pm

Is Georgia Lauren’s dog, or does she live at her childhood home with her parents?

I thought it was her dog, but now I am not sure. She may have wanted to see if raising a dog in an appartment was possible. She is taking her home to Portland -( IMO, a corgi should not be raised in an appartment). She mentioned wanting the best for Georgia - a big grassy back yard and her sister Pippa. It looks like Georgia will grow up in Portland.

wildonionsinthespring

Back to top Go down

Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 5 Empty Re: Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Post by Al Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:39 pm

I'm pretty sure the puppy was always her parent's dog. Lauren went to Portland last month right after her parents got it and documented it on her instagram stories mostly. I think her mom is visiting LA and brought the dog along.

Last edited by Al on Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar!)

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by wildonionsinthespring Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:13 am

Devin was in Portland with Lauren for the 4th of July. I wonder if this was the first time he met her dad? Lauren's mom was in LA a few weeks ago so he could have met her then or not. Is this a next step in their relationship?

wildonionsinthespring

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:45 am

There is a picture dated Dec/17 in her IG with her sister/brother and Devin. I would think he has met her whole family including parents. Just my thoughts since I went back to August and she was posting pics of him since then, so it's almost 1 yr or more.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BcNy2_jHc49/?hl=en&taken-by=laurenbushnell

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by wildonionsinthespring Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:53 pm

I believe that photo was taken in LA. He has met the eldest of brothers for sure and Mollie but not quite sure he had met the whole family. I believe it's the first time he has been at the family home in Portland. I just thought it was interesting. Btw GuardianAngel I do enjoy your posts.

wildonionsinthespring

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:02 pm

@wildonionsinthespring maybe we'll get a pic! She has been more guarded as far as SM and Devin go but it would be nice to see her with her family and Devin. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:02 pm

Devin only sporadically makes an appearance on her IG stories and Snapchat. I think he's with her a lot but she doesn't video him. I would
Imagine he has met her parents by now.

I love seeing fan pictures like this recent one that shows that Lauren is still the same cute girl without all the filters, and makeup contouring she uses on the regular for events.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bkye-f9ADaK/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=161d1m7kmkg3k

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by wildonionsinthespring Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:16 pm

@FMG2015 You're right about this pic. Those are the pics I prefer also.

wildonionsinthespring

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:23 pm

@FMG2015 IA she's a natural beauty. Her family is precious and Devin is a handsome devil!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:04 pm

Lauren has split from Devin .
Us Magazine source
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:11 pm

That's unfortunate. She seemed smitten with him. I feel like their breakup didn't happen today though and her social media appears to show a very happy and busy Lauren! Wishing her the best!

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:09 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@FMG2015 IA she's a natural beauty. Her family is precious and Devin is a handsome devil!

ITA @Guardianangel. I always felt she was a step above Ben. I'm sad to read that she and Devin have split, but only she know what will make her happy. Best wishes to her..
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren & Chris Lane - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

+49
Jolena
AllAboutLove
mercieme
Relalou
bleuberry