SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 65 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 39 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by handsanitiser Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:06 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Totally agree with what you've said there @HEA just because 2 bisexual people are in a room, doesn't mean they are going to be attracted to each other, and especially if Megan was involved it would have a very strong whiff of showmance about it.

I also think that Rachael could definitely be a starter, she posted a thank you post to all the suppliers that helped with her makeover, and she's had fillers, facials, nails, lashes and spray tan done. She had a rough time on it last year, so I can see TPTB giving her a do over season, being there from the beginning.

It's rough for the ones sent in at the end. They're clearly not intended to really connect with anyone, just be a cat thrown among the pigeons.

handsanitiser

Female Posts : 122

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:21 am

Bobette wrote:Nice one @Dirty Street Pie - I wonder if they'll cast Alicia instead then?  Gotta give Cat someone to co-conspire with.  

A lot of the rumoured cast were at Derby Day hobnobbing with ex-Bach cast in the VIP tents so they'll be flying out soon IMO.

Cass, Britt & Sophie are together, Brooke also in Melb. Ivan, Dan & Rob hanging together, with Luke, Jimmy and Nathan another trio.  

The troops are assembling!
Funny you should mention Alicia, her Insta story yesterday was at the hairdresser, and I know that doesn't necessarily mean anything, because hey, I was at the hairdresser last week, and no one is accusing me of being on BIP, but it is coincidental timing, especially with Romy NOT being on BIP. Alicia was always the lesser leg of the tripod, but like you say, Cat needs someone to scheme with, so I wouldn't be surprised.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:02 am

Yeah it's very suss isn't it @Dirty Street Pie?  I also noticed some of the guys were following her and vice versa (Danny being one) which suggests she might be on (I can't imagine she'd be "of interest" otherwise).  Hopefully the paps will give us something soon.

I agree @handsanitiser, Rachael and Sasha got ripped off IMO last season going in late so wouldn't be surprised to see them both early this time unless they've partnered off since.  I'm hoping they will have a larger cast in S2 so there are more options all round.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:42 am

So Flo posted this on IG and I'm not sure if it's implying she's going or not going. "You did not receive a rose" makes me think....not?

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 0yRrEpb

Also this comment exchange between her & Laura seems to suggest she's not? I'd be disappointed if so, I was hoping to see her there.

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 4eJddP9

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:10 am

Yes, I saw that as well @Bobette I was unsure because she was holding a rose, which is classic Bach, but the comments, especially with Laura make me think not. Might be a classier way of pulling a Tiffany?
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:19 am

I hope Flo won’t be on again. I’d prefer new faces this time around.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:31 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Yes, I saw that as well @Bobette I was unsure because she was holding a rose, which is classic Bach, but the comments, especially with Laura make me think not. Might be a classier way of pulling a Tiffany?

Yeah that's what I'm thinking too.  And Davey's comment with frowny face makes me think he's not on either.  Well, I suppose they had a good run the first time being on for the start, so as @sprout says, bring on the fresh meat!  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:41 pm

So I did not watch Richie season and do not know Tiffany at all. But her ranting was just that. A bitter girl who thought and was probably promised verbally she had the gig.

We know prods are nasty. They make friend on set to obtain drama and cat fight etc. the handlers are paid for that. Think about the F2 handler who knows the F2 will never win...

I do not know who is Tiffany but her ranting. I think she is young and disillusioned and saw her like kiera and gain money from IG

She was used and even if her family or friends tried to warn her, once a contestant tasted the fame and glory, it is hard to resist the siren call.

At this point, I pity her. She made a mistake to trust those snakes. Her personality good or bad doesn’t matter.

*EDIT* Is it why she is so disliked and people think she deserves it? she made a mistake, yes she should assume but I understand her anger. regardless the beauty that nobody told her to do, I think it is here a 50-50.. she posted on her IG, she is allowed to vent if she wants...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:05 pm

@HEA Tiffany was quite forgettable in Richies season and didn’t really have much of a presence. She was quite MOT. Her ‘fame’ came afterwards with her relationship with Megan.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:28 pm

Looks like Cass has flown home to NSW so there goes my theory that they'd be flying to Fiji after the Derby.  

Maybe they put the start of filming back a few days to accommodate certain people leaving Ali's season this week?  

Probably the person you mention above @HEA - but we're not meant to discuss names until they're eliminated.

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 DsfglQ6

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:37 pm

Parking these here for future reference. I forgot all about Alex?  Source sportsbet

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 D3c6f010
Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 C1dc9710
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:45 pm

Blake and Elise?  They're taking the piss, surely.  Elise has a bf and Blake is... unwanted on Australian TV.  Nikki also has a partner now. Wonder why Sophie is on the list but not Britt?  question  Also no Cass?  No Brooke?  They're been confirmed by the network!  

Come on Sportsbet, get your act together.

ETA:  They've got six markets all up including who Brooke will end up with (top name is Alex - can't see that happening) and who Cass will end up with (top name Nathan).  I'll try to screencap but the new Sbet page layout makes it difficult from laptop. :angryemotion
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 65 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 39 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
Norcalgal
andrewanon1987
Kas_256
ReneeM
Emayem