SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 29 of 65 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 47 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:47 pm

@Bobette good point!  yes

Just read this  affraid   no no  Agree. Tiffany needs serious help. jmo

Bobette wrote:Someone get this woman a psychological health assessment, ASAP.

Earlier this month she went on a bitter rant alleging that Bachelor in Paradise producers dropped her from season two of the show.

And on Monday, Tiffany Scanlon, 32, left very little to the imagination as she paraded around in the skimpy swimsuits she would have worn on the show. 

Taking to Instagram, Tiffany was still reeling from the rejection as she flaunted her slender frame on a makeshift catwalk to Lily Allen hit song 'F**k you.'

Source

She's gone beyond desperate for attention and into mentally ill, IMO.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:51 pm

Bobette wrote:
Agent99 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Agent99 wrote:I really like Richie too, but I am struggling to work out his motivation for doing this. TPTB must have thrown a truckload of money at him. I mean, he won't move from WA, so he has to find a girl from there or one who will move, and I think those categories are thin on the ground at BIP. I really want to know what enticed him laugh out loud

Richie listed his house for sale and was moving to Melbourne for Alex. Then she did what she did and that didn't pan out. So I could see Richie moving if he finds someone :yes:

Other than money etc, I think he may have his eye on someone from Nick's season. Now just to figure out who :detective

Yeah I know, but it was a whole year after. I don't think his heart is into leaving WA IMO

Just throwing this out there - Brooke lives in WA. Hugesmile

AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette good point!  yes

:yes: I think it could work IRL too because both would take it seriously IMO. I think the fact that Brooke's from WA (and seems very entrenched/happy there) would be a massive drawcard for Ritchie - I wouldn't be surprised if he went on the show for her.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:14 pm

I wouldn’t mind Brooke and Richie
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:11 pm

Nope. I don't care for Richie and Brooke. I hope he is into someone else.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:14 pm

I think Richie is still into blondes - maybe Cass laugh out loud
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:19 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Agent99 wrote:I really like Richie too, but I am struggling to work out his motivation for doing this.  TPTB must have thrown a truckload of money at him.  I mean, he won't move from WA, so he has to find a girl from there or one who will move, and I think those categories are thin on the ground at BIP.  I really want to know what enticed him laugh out loud

Richie listed his house for sale and was moving to Melbourne for Alex. Then she did what she did and that didn't pan out. So I could see Richie moving if he finds someone  :yes:

Other than money etc, I think he may have his eye on someone from Nick's season. Now just to figure out who  :detective

I agree, All About Love. Poor Richie, I cannot imagine his pain... how many women from his season ended up with another girl? Alex broke up  with her ex Meagan Luxa not long before they got engaged. I think Richie is a bit like Jake in that he too is a romantic and will be willing to sacrifice a lot for the right girl. Both Richie and Jake have good souls but they make unwise choices. Luckily both  Richie and Jake have gotten ridden of their unsuitable exes...perhaps now  Alex and Megan are going to trying to pursue something, you never know with those two! Redfacemad Oh, but I don't want to see Megan ever again on my TV! Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 2292733854

You know? Even my husband told me he would watch BIP if Richie was there, but he couldn't believe that Richie was going to be on BIP! I need champagne to celebrate ;) hahahaha Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 1176891977 Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 1176891977 Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 1176891977 Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 1710264613 Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 1710264613 Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 1710264613

The more  the merrier , I have popcorn for all! Smiley
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Female Posts : 288

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:20 pm

Megan's attending the same event as Rob, @Popcorn For All, so hopefully won't be in Paradise.  Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 3552228123

Sundy wrote:Count these guys out
Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Cfdccc10
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:40 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:I think Richie is still into blondes - maybe Cass laugh out loud
LOL, yes, Brooke isn't blonde enough for Richie! Apart from Cass being a bit young, I could see Cass/Richie happening, he's got the goofy, dad joke thing going, like Nick, but is hotter! Win/win situation!
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:49 am

Sprite wrote:Nope. I don't care for Richie and Brooke. I hope he is into someone else.

I was one that could never figure out the draw to Richie. I think he is as plain and vanilla as you can get. Same with Matty J. At least Matty was a little cute, but with no personality, same as Richie.

I can see them wanting Brooke to swim in the lady pond more so than hooking up with any of the guys.

So far I'm not impressed with the cast list. ; (
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:12 am

It’s probably been discussed but I completely forgot Rachael was Richies F4. He is walking into the lions den
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:19 am

Hey guys!
Great news! I’m in Fiji and will be here for awhile. I live about 5 minutes from the airport so could definitely sleuth! I’m also heading towards where BIP is filmed this weekend and staying at a nearby resort for an event. How far do we speculate they’re into filming at the moment?

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:57 pm

ssin0547 wrote:Hey guys!
Great news! I’m in Fiji and will be here for awhile. I live about 5 minutes from the airport so could definitely sleuth! I’m also heading towards where BIP is filmed this weekend and staying at a nearby resort for an event. How far do we speculate they’re into filming at the moment?

Woo hoo!  cheerleader

I did wonder if you were there at the moment @ssin0547 - Great timing!  

We think filming started around the 5th so they'd be well over a week into it by now.  It seems contestants have arrived in at least two "waves" according to pap pics from the airport and it's speculated some people (Rachael) may already be out, so IMO they've had at least one or two rose ceremonies.  Can anyone recall how many days there were between RCs last season?  

I look forward to anything you can dig up!  Got any long-lens cameras?  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 65 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 47 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
Norcalgal
andrewanon1987
Kas_256
ReneeM
Emayem