SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 65 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 35 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by spangler Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:37 pm

I think Vanessa Sunshine should come back. She was great!

spangler

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by handsanitiser Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:33 am

I want Vanessa Sunshine and the intruder Britney

handsanitiser

Female Posts : 122

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:24 am

Blair is SUPER thirsty for BIP. She went out early, but probably has a shot as she had a run in with the tripod, and they'll be on for sure

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Img_1510
www.instagram.com/blair.j.tommy
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:30 am

pfffttt hahha - SUBTLE.

I think we're definitely getting Alex too. She's been all over the media this week giving interviews that nobody asked for.

In one she said she offered to "mentor" the girls on Matty's season but was told her services were not required.

D-e-s-p-e-r-a-t-e much?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:42 am

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 318829699  Really, Alex again? Production are just desperate for a same sex hook up to prove how edgy they are. They hoped for it with Megan last year, and she screwed then by hooking up with Jake, but I have NO doubt Alex will do everything in her power to give them what they want. And they'd be hoping it was with Brooke. Run far, far away Brooke!
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:24 am

Look out Sophie, Jarrod will be creeping on you if you do BIP!

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 9085ce10
And we all know how he feels about a hot blonde giggling

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bogq75blDo-/?hl=en&taken-by=sophie.tieman
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:14 am

Comment on Bette Twitter:

Source

It's funny cos it's true.  laugh out loud

I think I read filming for this starts in November?  I guess Ali's season will be almost finished airing by then so less risk of spoilers for her season.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:25 am

Damn... I mean congrats Cam good for you.  But mainly, damn.

Cam Cranley is officially off the market.

The former Bachelorette contestant confirmed that he is in a new relationship after social media once again blew up with speculation he would follow Nick “The Honey Badger” Cummins’ footsteps as the leading man.

Cranley is hosting a Bachelor finale viewing party at the Camfield on Thursday night, which some fans mistook as a casting announcement.

The firefighter revealed he met his lady love in “random” circumstances overseas and instantly hit it off.

“She is based on the east coast, but she may be coming across this way soon. I am hoping so, anyway,” Cranley said.

“My grandad has been on my case nonstop. Now he knows I am dating someone he is like ‘Good, make this one count’.

“I did the single thing for a long time and I waited it out. I have found someone who is really easy to get along with, we vibe a lot, so I am hoping it goes somewhere.”

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:08 am

Bobette wrote:Damn... I mean congrats Cam good for you.  But mainly, damn.

Cam Cranley is officially off the market.

The former Bachelorette contestant confirmed that he is in a new relationship after social media once again blew up with speculation he would follow Nick “The Honey Badger” Cummins’ footsteps as the leading man.

Cranley is hosting a Bachelor finale viewing party at the Camfield on Thursday night, which some fans mistook as a casting announcement.

The firefighter revealed he met his lady love in “random” circumstances overseas and instantly hit it off.

“She is based on the east coast, but she may be coming across this way soon. I am hoping so, anyway,” Cranley said.

“My grandad has been on my case nonstop. Now he knows I am dating someone he is like ‘Good, make this one count’.

“I did the single thing for a long time and I waited it out. I have found someone who is really easy to get along with, we vibe a lot, so I am hoping it goes somewhere.”

Source

I'm with you @Bobette, but it's early days. Still plenty of time for him to become single again, although I am not sure he would do it even if he was.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:13 am

Yeah you're right, he may not have done it anyway.  

I still haven't really worked Cam out.  He seems to sometimes like attention and other times not, and having a girlfriend who's not in AU seems like a very convenient way to get people off his back about being next Bach, while not actually being in a full, public relationship. Suspect

(...and we won't even go into the fact that my gaydar rings off the hook whenever I see him.  laugh out loud)
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:07 pm

Oh sad. I wanted Cam to meet one of the nice girls from this past season. Oh well. At least James is back on the market and there's some lovely guys in Ali's season who can pool into paradise.

I'm thinking Cass will turn up on paradise... or she's at least trying to get TPTB's attention with her bikini shots she posts on insta...

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:20 pm

spangler wrote:Oh sad. I wanted Cam to meet one of the nice girls from this past season. Oh well. At least James is back on the market and there's some lovely guys in Ali's season who can pool into paradise.

I'm thinking Cass will turn up on paradise... or she's at least trying to get TPTB's attention with her bikini shots she posts on insta...
I hope tptb choose a bachette from paradise... like they did Ali... so hopefully Sophie, Britt and Brooke go on bip   Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 65 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 35 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
Norcalgal
andrewanon1987
Kas_256
ReneeM
Emayem