SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 59 of 65 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:54 pm

Look I'm happy Richie's getting some action and the tone of this trailer's a lot lighter than the last but since I don't think any of these girls are right for him I'm still struggling to get enthused.  

Of the available options, Cass is by far the best choice IMO.  She's a cutie and has the Blonde Advantage as you rightly pointed out @Dirty Street Pie... but he doesn't seem to go for sweet girls.

Source

Question for the people following Cass and Richie: is there any evidence they might be together? question
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:39 pm

Not a sniff that I can see @Bobette, although Richie is not a heavy Insta user, so can't get much of a read on what he's up to. I'd be very surprised if there was anything between them.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:50 pm

@Bobette IA I don't see any of the women as a match for Richie. I won't be surprised if he realized that too and left?  no idea
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:03 am

@Dirty Street Pie Thanks for the info yes

@AllAboutLove we can only hope. Ideally he went on, got a bit of an ego boost, maintained the high ground over Alex and left with his head held high. Might help him find him HEA in real life.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:22 am

I'm just not picking up what Cass is putting down.  I don't think for one minute she's falling for anyone there or is even there for love.  And I hope Nathan is talking about someone else, cause he has known Cass for some time.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:33 pm

IA @Agent99 - Surely Nathan can't pretend he's never met Cass considering they've been friends IRL for ages and post pictures on social media together.  IMO he's talking about Vanessa.

And I assume Cass is talking about Richie.  It seems to me like they're setting her up as the sweet girl looking for love with the sweet boy before Cat, Rachel and Alex come along and "ruin it".  

It's been discussed upthread that the girl with the heartbreak/sweetheart edit might be next Bachelorette.  Could it be Cass......? They kind of owe her after her clinger Bach edit IMO.  

The Cass/Richie storyline may be a means to an end - Cass gets support/sympathy for her own season, Richie looks like a catch, and Alex looks EVEN WORSE for causing drama.

That would explain why (I agree with you) Cass is not convincing in the preview.  She may have already been promised the role of Bette so wasn't invested in the BiP guys.

Hmmmmm.... question
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:15 pm

We have a start date for this dumpster fire! Tuesday, April 9
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:59 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:We have a start date for this dumpster fire! Tuesday, April 9

Ugggh yep and the IG caption "prepare for turbulence" makes it clear what the focus of this dud season will be IMO.  no no

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 HzDGrv4

Source

Interesting comments by Florence and Caroline above (who seem excited) and Jake below (who seems bitchy) laugh out loud

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 H0GtbV7
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Louise Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:21 am

I didn't watch last season, is the Aus version like the US?

Louise

Female Posts : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:11 am

Louise wrote:I didn't watch last season, is the Aus version like the US?

@Louise In general it follows the same formula but the AU show is smaller in scale than the US show - we've had less seasons of the main show so the pool of former contestants doesn't give them a lot to work with.  

At the end of season 1 there were 3 couples including one engagement.  The engaged couple (Sam & Tara) split a few weeks after the finale aired.  Jarrod & Keira split up too but recently got back together.

The third couple were Ali & Grant.  They were "committed" in the finale but then then a line of text came up along the bottom of the screen saying "it didn't work out, so we've made her the next Bachelorette".  stupid

So that was a weird way to end the show but overall I enjoyed it.  This season however is shaping up to be less about relationships and more about drama.  I am not expecting to enjoy it as much but of course I still watch.  laugh out loud

We have so far only sleuthed one AU couple to come out of the season (Alex & Bill) and IMO few people will be happy about that since neither of them are particularly popular with the AU audience IMO.

Other than them, it's suspected the two US contestants (Caroline Lunny and Alex Bordy) hook up, so I presume they will be the second couple in the finale.  Don't expect most AU viewers will even know who they are though.

So unless there's a super secret loved up couple hiding away somewhere, I don't have high hopes.  It's a shame because some of the individual contestants are delightful (Jimmy, Richie, Jules and Shannon esp  PINKHEART)

Have you watched much AU Bach and Bachette?  If so I'd be interested to hear your opinions of the cast (I remember you saying you lurked during previous AU seasons but not sure who you've seen).
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Louise Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:12 am

Thanks @Bobette I saw the most recent AU Bach and Bachette so decided to watch this as I knew a lot of the cast. I don't expect much from this season but interested to see how it plays out.

Louise

Female Posts : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:59 pm

WHO mag has announced the new BetteAU this year and I posted it in the thread HERE so discussion can take place there. I believe it is legitimate info and expect an official announcement by TEN soon.

The best part is that this is leaked before BIP S2 airs. I believe this is deliberate on TEN's part and that way audiences and the BIP women know who the BetteAU is and no campaigns for it this season. Plus viewers can watch knowing it won't end in an Ali situation with a BIP contestant announced as lead at the end.

I for one think TEN has done the right thing by not having anyone from BIP as lead. There were zero women from this BIP lot that I was interested in watching again (especially for the 3rd time)  Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 1f634  Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 1f634 

Cheers to all the sleuthing and discussion for BIP S2  wine I have no real interest in watching the season or the couples and it looks like a disaster already but will be here to read everyone's posts as those are more interesting than the episodes themselves Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 4256136633  yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 65 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
Norcalgal
andrewanon1987
Kas_256
ReneeM
Emayem