SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 18 of 74 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 46 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

awkward - Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy August 26th 2018, 4:26 am

I with see if I can get some other frames.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

awkward - Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette August 26th 2018, 4:50 am

Enough wrote:IMO the runner is the taller one and the chaser is one of the producers.
The crew usually wears black

Oh yeah, when I tilt my screen and squint I think I see the shorter woman's hand on the tall girls shoulder?  Also at that angle the tall girl could be a brunette - hard to tell.  I hope for her sake it's not Cass; that would take her "crazy stalker" edit to the next level.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith August 26th 2018, 7:52 am

I thought the chick that runs off and is crying was Tenille laugh out loud I thought when you watch the preview in motion you can see her?? I need to go back and look now dizzy
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy August 26th 2018, 8:45 am

I couldn’t really get anything that confirms anything apart from the two people are closer in height than first thought. awkward - Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 139e1910
awkward - Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 010b8610
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 26th 2018, 2:31 pm

Hello guys. late to the party Smiley

took me a while to read all your comments. Great sleuthing!

Top for me are definitely

Britt:
the stars are aligned. Born same hospital, you were the one who pursue me, I was the one who ran off.
I do not see physical chemistry. no "passion" (aka Nick top 3). no sexual. I think she is a lady and I think he is a crude jerk. Wife material. Hidden the most part of the show. I also think that where she lives is a small town and his family know her family. I think this factor played a lot in his decision to pick her. She is edited like every other F1 they did so far. no surprise here. Typical F1 imo

Sophie:
TB made sure to include her explanation ep1 that she did nothing wrong, "he was single, I was single, this happened a long time ago and I am not sure why it is even mentioned". TB cleared the path that she is indeed worthy of the bachelor. Slow burn until "passion" shows up (hockey date, and later beach possible top 2 date) where Nick said after show that for him if sand was not everywhere it was not a good date (not verbatim). I think she fell in love and we shall see the the typical F2 edit imo

Brooke:
She is upfront since ep1. Instant connection. Beautiful soul..... but nothing in common. If it was US franchise, I would say next bachelorette. She is from Perth which I read somewhere that they are very much considered as rednecks. So not surprised she did not mingle with the girls who came for fame. Smoke of an instant falling in love. Second to arrive shown on carpet with this JACKPOT shouting. edited as F3 imo but I think she was meant to be top 2... but Sophie raised the passion and he swapped because he probably wanted sexy for the last top 2 dates in exotic place. I think she did not gave him the passion vibe enough to bring her top 2.

Cass:
poor girl so heavily edited as clinger 5. I strongly believe he slept with her. Spent a good time with her and moved on hoping to never see her again. Bam! Here she is, all in luv for him. Where did TB found her? Small sport aussie world and all? everybody knows everybody? I think so. She was staged 100% imo. Once the villains gone, they needed some meat for the episodes. Logical F4 imo

Shannon:
First to be seen on carpet. Sweet girl. portrayed as the good girl versus the snakes trio. Kept to the F5 position because it has to be someone. Physically reminds me of the other bachelorette fame whore girl without the personality thanks G for that! She is very bubbly and wish her the best.

--

so I am in sync with all of you about position. I read that Nick is single, possibly slept around in Broome, is not promoting well the show and mostly mock the contestants blah blah blah

From the start, I thought it was a mistake to pick him. Sport players have their sex groupies and they are used to have their pick everywhere they go. He is no different. He loved most probably this lifestyle. Very hard to turn your back from it when he could have the prettiest girl available. Some good girl (Cass) and some easy girls. He retired in 2016, which is way too soon for him to want to settle down. He said he had a 6 years relationship and I wonder what happened there. open relationship? cheating? not cheating?

Physically, I do not find him attractive. at. all. I expect the bachelor to be very handsome and he is far from it. I also think he was strongly edited. The way he speaks on radio after show says everything I need to know. Not a gentleman. Not even a nice guy.

Anyway... interesting season fro sleuthing. I have no particular preference. I find the top 5 very sweet girls. If interested I posted some SC already.

TB was hoping the same rating as TBette but I think they fail. It will be interesting if they decided to make a gay/bisexual season. It was mentioned during BIP season with megan no?

Thanks for reading. All is my opinion. ;)

Last edited by HEA on August 26th 2018, 2:43 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 26th 2018, 2:33 pm

oh and I think Dasha is leaving on her own. Either because of her son or because something happened in the house that she did not like.

and tiebelle the air hostess (?) is the one who left. we can see her removing her audio.

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith August 26th 2018, 8:24 pm

hi @HEA Welcome on board and yes love your SCaps! post away i say Hugesmile

IA that it is Tenille that leaves or runs off, as i said above imo you can see her in the preview, and yes imo that she removes her audio and seems peed off....anyway like you said good season to sleuth! location for F2 looks beautiful i wonder if it is italy? imo almost reminds me of Sardinia.... question
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 27th 2018, 4:10 am

Hello @LeapofFaith !

Yes Tenille! Sorry, never heard of this name.
I do not think it is Italy. Mostly budget and also very long travel and time zone. So far they went in Africa and Asia. So I think we shall see the same. Plus the Mediterranean color is darker in my opinion around italie. More volcanic.
At ep4, I do not think Britt is obvious to general public. However, she is so much alike all the other F1 in terms of personality!! I like the top3.
I cannot wait to hear the gossips now and after show.
This year, they completely missed the target with Nick and Ali.... how disappointing!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy August 27th 2018, 4:53 am

Yup @HEA. I think 2018 is a bit of a bummer too
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith August 27th 2018, 8:12 am

Small preview of next Episode 

LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler August 28th 2018, 1:38 am

Tenplay has released a "Insider" video for week 2 which was basically behind the scenes. It's quite interesting really. For the first time, you see Cass not being such a nervous person in front of the camera (when playing with the alpacas) and I know she gets picked, but I can't actually see the chemistry in the extended part of Britt and Nick's date.

It wouldn't surprise me if there was a SHV happening, it would be about time for one.

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler August 28th 2018, 1:40 am

HEA wrote:Hello @LeapofFaith !

Yes Tenille! Sorry, never heard of this name.
I do not think it is Italy. Mostly budget and also very long travel and time zone. So far they went in Africa and Asia. So I think we shall see the same. Plus the Mediterranean color is darker in my opinion around italie. More volcanic.
At ep4, I do not think Britt is obvious to general public. However, she is so much alike all the other F1 in terms of personality!! I like the top3.
I cannot wait to hear the gossips now and after show.
This year, they completely missed the target with Nick and Ali.... how disappointing!

At the time the was filmed, it was just prior to Tim Robbards' wedding in europe. Nick's sister was posting insta stories of Santorini. So I wouldn't eliminate italy as a possibility yet - considering a large group of the bachelor team probably went to Tim's wedding the week after F1 was filmed.

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 74 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 46 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
MillyMolly
Billysmom
rchan
Loulou
floret