SELECT CONTENT

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Wedding Updates - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Wedding Updates - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Wedding Updates - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by jashfan Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:58 pm

TheLurker wrote:We're getting another wedding this year!

Glad that this thread will be poppin' again soon...I must admit that I was getting worried for a second. They must have been waiting until Arie and Lauren's wedding so that they wouldn't steal their thunder. That was thoughtful of them Smiley

Also, apparently, last week Bryan told Deluxe Magazine that they're shooting for August 2019--so they either have already booked the venue or are getting around to it now.

Anyways, looking forward to helping make this thread a wonderful place of beautiful memories to look back on!

Agreed. Cant wait to see how gorgeous Rachel looks in her dress. Im sure Bryan will look quite handsome too giggling he always does .laugh out loud

~ Live each day as if its your last ~! :thismuch: Live , LAugh , Love :cc5:
jashfan
jashfan

Female Posts : 242

Back to top Go down

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Wedding Updates - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Wedding Updates - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:01 pm

@TheLurker you are our wedding guru!! That's great news! I never had the slightest doubt about these two.

I'm so looking forward to their wedding this year!!

:married

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:02 pm

I love weddings and I’ve been steadfastly supporting them since the #watchgate along with some other RnB fans!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by islandgirl1 Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:33 pm

Yes @TheLurker I am looking forward to your wonderful and splendid decorating of this thread Hugesmile

islandgirl1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:56 pm

@sdmom I love weddings too! That season goes down as one of the most memorable sleuthing seasons for me, fantastic! And now, here we are!!

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Wedding Updates - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 2 1176891977

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:09 pm

Bringing this here so we can speculate. I love that they will be near where Bryan is originally from. Looking at a map, I can't see it being Venezuela considering the unrest they are currently experiencing. Ecuador doesn't seem to be safe. There's Panama City and Costa Rica which would both be beautiful, but I'm going for or hoping for Belize!!

sdmom wrote:https://www.etonline.com/bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-reveals-wedding-dress-designer-location-of-bryan-abasolo-nuptials

A destination wedding that’s near Columbia but not in Columbia, I wonder where it is?

Also, Bryan replied under Racgel’s Post and he’s so excited he posted the same thing 4 times! He’s such an adorable dork! How I love them 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtMmWaAgwCb/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=aj3ezw83tb9e

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Wedding Updates - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 2 378c5210

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:51 pm

Maybe one of the ABC islands - most likely Aruba or Curacao. They are near Colombia and would work for late summer since they are below the hurricane belt and don't really have a rainy season.

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:30 am

Do you think ABC will promote and televise the wedding during the next BIP season?

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:06 am

Most of the couples don't seem to want the weddings in Paradise. I thought that someone on Reddit said that Rachel and Bryan were having a destination wedding somewhere close to Columbia. According to Jared and Ashley, you are only allowed 50 guests at a Paradise wedding and have to do what production wants. They aren't really giving the TV wedding special episodes anymore (was the last one Tanner and Jade's?) because they cost too much money to make.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:13 am

@jen689 Full-on televise? No. Use clips from the wedding? I'd like to think that they would save those for the next main Bachelor season with all of these 2019 weddings to promote "success"--it just seems...classier? Rachel and Bryan never had any affiliation with BIP either (unlike Jared and Ashley) and I think they would be too out of place. But it's always hard to tell what TPTB could be up to, so we'll have to see.

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:36 pm

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Wedding Updates - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 2 1710264613 Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Wedding Updates - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 2 1f334 Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Wedding Updates - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 2 1f48d

While the Bachelorette alum has previously shared that the nuptials will be in the summer of 2019, she's held back from revealing the exact month...until now. During her chat on the Bachelor Party podcast, posted Thursday, Rachel revealed that the couple's wedding will take place in August.

"I've hired a wedding planner, it's happening...August, so six months!" Rachel shared, adding that they're breaking news. "I have not said the month I've just said summer 2019."

Rachel also added that the wedding will be in the Caribbean, noting, "It's gonna be hot. August, Caribbean, it's gonna be hot."

https://www.eonline.com/ca/news/1010535/bachelorette-s-rachel-lindsay-reveals-her-and-bryan-abasolo-s-wedding-month

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:51 am

Rachel mentioned that she might be inviting Nick--and on his IG live Nick mentioned that he would go if invited. I've always liked their friendship, so this makes me happy to hear. By the way, be on the lookout for Nick's podcast with Rachel this Wednesday!

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Wedding Updates - FAN Forum - Discussion

+35
Diana
Jolena
albean99
ReneeM
notarose