SELECT CONTENT

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Wedding Updates - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette - Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Wedding Updates - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 9 Empty Re: Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Wedding Updates - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by lolo26 Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:04 am

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NUQVqNgaYNg&feature=youtu.be

Great interview with Rachel and a lot of confessions.

That fantasy suite one was odd (but not surprising) considering she's about tie the knot. She doesn't have her braids in so this was probably recorded awhile ago. Still weird timing.

The confession about her dad feeling weird about Peter is exactly how I felt and still feel about him.

Edit: the video was removed, but it was Rachel doing confessions with access Hollywood.

Here's the article
https://people.com/tv/bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-intimate-2-of-3-suitors-fantasy-suites/

lolo26

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette - Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Wedding Updates - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 9 Empty Re: Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Wedding Updates - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Fangirl26 Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:23 pm

I'm so excited about this upcoming wedding!!! All of the BN weddings this year have been beautiful in their own way (so far I prefer Arie and Lauren's) and I'm sure Rachel and Bryan's wedding will be equally as beautiful. I'm surprised they've been able to keep the details so hush-hush although some things have leaked
Fangirl26
Fangirl26

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:48 pm

No indication of travelling. Rachel's last IG was 6 days ago and an IG story 7 hours ago. Bryan's last IG was end of July and no recent IG stories.

I checked Ali for clues. She has a recent IG story.

If the wedding is this coming weekend they should be on the move.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:30 pm

I just saw some of Bryan's bachelor party on his Instagram stories today.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:33 pm

She had a story last week (Thursday?) saying she had final fitting for her dress and she’s home. She also said When she travels again, it will be for her wedding.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:57 pm

2observe wrote:I just saw some of Bryan's bachelor party on his Instagram stories today.

Thanks for the heads up and sorry for the double posts.
The fan account has posts from Bryan’s bachelor party. Josiah and Kenny attended the event.
https://www.instagram.com/rnblovestory

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl26 Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:16 am

Will was also at some of the activities. Looks like they had a full day laugh out loud. Bryan also posted pictures https://www.instagram.com/p/B1U6_EkhtqH/
Fangirl26
Fangirl26

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:03 pm

Rachel just got the marriage license according to her story.

I guess the wedding is this weekend.

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfan218 Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:38 pm

Does anyone know how the process works for destination weddings? I see Rachel got the license today. I wonder if they will make it official and get the marriage certificate before they head down for the wedding festivities. So excited for them!
bachfan218
bachfan218

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:08 pm

bachfan218 wrote:Does anyone know how the process works for destination weddings? I see Rachel got the license today. I wonder if they will make it official and get the marriage certificate before they head down for the wedding festivities. So excited for them!

Yeah, the marriage license needs to be gotten in the U.S. before going to the destination. Most of the destinations will not do a ceremony without the couple having their marriage license. The marriage will also not be legally recognized in the U.S. without a marriage license.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:28 am

Congrats to the Abasolos! This is really happening GA. It seems just yesterday, a few of us believed they were marriage bound. So proud of them!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:24 pm

According to this fan page, August 24 is the big day!
https://www.instagram.com/p/B1Y5LmlBblm/?igshid=1h7pxfw2ubr1c

Rachel has been dropping hints: marriage license this week, getting brows, lashes, nails done today and I think she said on her story they are leaving tomorrow

Ohhh I am so happy for them! I think I will cry tears of joy for them! cheerleader

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Wedding Updates - FAN Forum - Discussion

+35
Diana
Jolena
albean99
ReneeM
notarose