SELECT CONTENT

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Wedding Updates - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 8 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette - Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Wedding Updates - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 8 Empty Re: Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Wedding Updates - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by sdmom Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:23 pm

@HavaDrPepper I noticed that. That’s why I wonder if she would be at the wedding.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette - Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Wedding Updates - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 8 Empty Re: Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Wedding Updates - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:26 pm

Ali was invited to her shower and announced it in her IG before it was made public.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:38 pm

Correction, Ali commented on Rachel's IG before we even knew there was a bridal shower.

Rachel posted this on April 11th. We had no idea where she was going or that it was for her bridal shower.

GuardianAngel wrote:I love this look on her!

Bachelorette - Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Wedding Updates - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 8 54800469_2253963508211746_3306167863324032907_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fybz2-1.fna.fbcdn

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bv-biwMBJRi/

https://www.instagram.com/rnblovestory/

Ali posted this April 16th and at that time we still were not aware of a bridal shower.

GuardianAngel wrote:Leave to Ali to spill the beans! laugh out loud

alifedotowsky
Eeeppppp! Can’t wait to see what dress you picked! You were absolutely dropdead GORGEOUS at your bridal shower so I can only imagine what you will look like on your wedding day!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BwVKp8qnB9i/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=75s1o3w5xthq

When the pics of the bridal shower were revealed, Rachel was wearing this outfit.

Page 4 of this thread

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:39 pm

You mean she was invited to the production shower for the tv audience.  That was not Rachel's only shower.  It was for show to promote the fact they actually have an 'ette getting married this year.

Ali was there totally because of the podcast they are now doing together.  They've never been friends.  There were many comments about it when that show aired that it seemed so odd that Ali was there.  Now that the podcast is up and running it cleared everything up.

Rachel's true friends from BN are Astrid, Alexis, Whitney and Kristina.

Edit: OK so I might be wrong. But, I still maintain they are not friends.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:22 pm

@HavaDrPepper Oh I A they are not friends. Ali leaked the first pic of Chris and Des's wedding when they were able to keep the wedding date a secret for so long. There was some great sleuthing going on which was all correct and RS was wrong, and within minutes of the wedding Ali ruined it. She did it again for Rachel's shower.

So that's why I say she's a loudmouth who can't keep secrets and likes to be the one who reveals info. Smiley

We have four weekends left in August. We have to find info on some of the potential guests travelling!!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:24 pm

Bibiana was also at the Bachelorette get away party. I think they grew close after Rachel moved to Miami

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:31 pm

Sorry for the double post but I went back this thread and someone speculated it’s going to be August 10

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4853p36-rachel-lindsay-bryan-abasolo-wedding-updates-fan-forum-discussion

Let’s see if it turns out to be true.

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:19 pm

@sdmom great memory! I apologize as I went back to that thread I noticed you were the one that noticed Ali's comments.

Just giving credit. Smiley

Rachel said less than 100 days posted on May 2nd so the poster that speculated Aug 10th (or maybe August 9th if you add 99 days which is less than 100) should be correct!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:00 pm

Can't wait to see the pics!
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:18 pm

Wedding not this weekend IMO since it was rumored Rachel checked with Ashley on her date so they weren't the same weekend.

Some of the details of Ashley/Jared's wedding were posted on reddit by someone that has a friend working the venue in Rhode Island.  That post listed some of the attendees that included Chris/Krystal, Jason/Kaitlyn, Nick, and Dean.  Actual date of Ashley/Jared is August 11... which is Sunday.

Chris/Krystal are in NYC right now... which is close to Rhode island as compared to California. And, Jason flat out put it out there on IG that they are heading to Ashley/Jared's wedding this weekend.

So I would guess Rachel's wedding will be later this month.

Edit: Has Rachel made any movement that would indicate she is heading to her wedding? I would think she would be heading down if it is this weekend. Ashley was spotted in an airport yesterday I believe heading east.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:50 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:58 pm

.19 seconds

"We are weeks away"

So that's the 24th or 31st. Bachelorette - Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Wedding Updates - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 8 2498057887 or anytime in between

Two dress changes

https://extratv.com/videos/mwl18kv3nhi/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Wedding Updates - FAN Forum - Discussion

+35
Diana
Jolena
albean99
ReneeM
notarose