SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 8 - July 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hometowndates - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 8 -  July 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 8 - July 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Amethyst Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:07 am

In Colton's preview, where he discusses how he rarely brings women home, Becca gives him the same skeptical look that she gave him right after he announced his virginity in the Bahamas. All I can say is that if a date gave me that same look twice, I would bail. That person is not into you and is not going to cut you a break.

Even if I were unspoiled, I would likely come to the conclusion that there was no way he could recover from that.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

hometowndates - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 8 -  July 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 8 - July 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:39 am

Amethyst wrote:In Colton's preview, where he discusses how he rarely brings women home, Becca gives him the same skeptical look that she gave him right after he announced his virginity in the Bahamas. All I can say is that if a date gave me that same look twice, I would bail. That person is not into you and is not going to cut you a break.

Even if I were unspoiled, I would likely come to the conclusion that there was no way he could recover from that.

I just don't think she is all that into him. Yes, there may have been the initial physical attraction, but I think that has long since wained....probably around the time Tia showed up and Becca clued in that he is a produce pick for whatever storyline they have in store for him. I just don't find him engaging in any way and I question why he spilled his virginity secret on national tv after keeping it private for so long. Plus, he just comes across as really young and immature to me, despite the fact that he isn't. Not my cup of tea.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:56 pm

Sprite wrote:I just don't think she is all that into him. Yes, there may have been the initial physical attraction, but I think that has long since wained....probably around the time Tia showed up and Becca clued in that he is a produce pick for whatever storyline they have in store for him. I just don't find him engaging in any way and I question why he spilled his virginity secret on national tv after keeping it private for so long. Plus, he just comes across as really young and immature to me, despite the fact that he isn't. Not my cup of tea.

I've come to the conclusion that it's more of a physical attraction with him as well. He is her type. I've been starting to wonder if maybe Becca puts too high of an emphasis on physical attraction (not that it's unimportant, just that I think it may be blinding her to other important factors.) Colton also strikes me as someone who would be easy to get along with, easy to keep around.

I did find it humorous when Becca told him something to the effect of, "You've only had ONE serious relationship and I've had TWO." Well Becca, you are about to have three serious relationships, so let's hope that the third time is the charm.

Maybe he's a bit young, but mostly I think he is just in need of a different type of woman. Becca is obviously (to me) not his match. Maybe someone younger than him, and perhaps more on the naïve/romantic side, would work better.

All IMO.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:09 pm

Amethyst wrote:
Sprite wrote:I just don't think she is all that into him. Yes, there may have been the initial physical attraction, but I think that has long since wained....probably around the time Tia showed up and Becca clued in that he is a produce pick for whatever storyline they have in store for him. I just don't find him engaging in any way and I question why he spilled his virginity secret on national tv after keeping it private for so long. Plus, he just comes across as really young and immature to me, despite the fact that he isn't. Not my cup of tea.

I've come to the conclusion that it's more of a physical attraction with him as well. He is her type. I've been starting to wonder if maybe Becca puts too high of an emphasis on physical attraction (not that it's unimportant, just that I think it may be blinding her to other important factors.) Colton also strikes me as someone who would be easy to get along with, easy to keep around.

I did find it humorous when Becca told him something to the effect of, "You've only had ONE serious relationship and I've had TWO." Well Becca, you are about to have three serious relationships, so let's hope that the third time is the charm.

Maybe he's a bit young, but mostly I think he is just in need of a different type of woman. Becca is obviously (to me) not his match. Maybe someone younger than him, and perhaps more on the naïve/romantic side, would work better.

All IMO.

I think all the leads pretty much go by physical attraction at the start. What else have they got to go on? That said, as they get to know people I can often see how the physical attraction dissipates. I include Colton in this lot. I agree, he is easy to get along with and I think tptb want him kept on, so here he stays even though clearly, Becca is not the woman for him.

As for the relationship, I'm cutting her some slack on the 2 vs 1. She was in a 7 year relationship, whereas from all account the gymnast was his only serious one and that apparently only lasted a few months. So, yeah, I think she has him beat on that one.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:46 pm

Colton says he's never brought a girl home, but someone on reddit posted that he brought Aly Raisman home and she spent Christmas with his family, and there's pics of it. I don't get it.

Last edited by Al on Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:50 pm

I guess Colton forgot all about her
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:47 pm

hometowndates - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 8 -  July 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 DiEilj7XkAEyQ-I
The Bachelorette @BacheloretteABC
The girl squad is back...but not everything's as rosy as it seems. #TheBachelorette is new Monday! pic.twitter.com/Q0DmI9C7uR
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:45 pm

Wow! Did anyone sleuthed out where this is in LA? This is humongous and beautiful...not looking like a hotel to me...? This is where Tia takes her apart I guess...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:22 pm

Astrobach wrote:Wow! Did anyone sleuthed out where this is in LA? This is humongous and beautiful...not looking like a hotel to me...? This is where Tia takes her apart I guess...

It's gorgeous. I'm thinking a duplex condo.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:11 pm

Seinne has a group photo of the girls that she has tagged as "Downtown LA" (April 25).  It could possibly be on a rooftop and in the background of the photo you can see the name on one of the buildings... One Wilshire which is an office building in downtown LA.  You can also see what I have found to be Gas Company Tower (also located in downtown LA) behind One Wilshire.

Kendall also has a photo on her IG from April 25 of the 5 girls. You can clearly see the Gas Company Tower in the background. It is a slightly different angle so you can't read the "One Wilshire" but the building is there.

Bekah also posted a photo. Hers is very similar to Kendall's.

Tia has 2 photos from that day of her and Caroline (one on April 25 and another posted May 11). Hers have a little different background. Haven't figured out those buildings yet.

Caroline's photo on April 25 is also of just her and Tia. No buildings are easily identifiable, but it appears to be a rooftop.

I remember that day several of the girls posted IG stories of a photo shoot on a rooftop and they had on the same clothng.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:19 pm

Sprite wrote:
Amethyst wrote:In Colton's preview, where he discusses how he rarely brings women home, Becca gives him the same skeptical look that she gave him right after he announced his virginity in the Bahamas. All I can say is that if a date gave me that same look twice, I would bail. That person is not into you and is not going to cut you a break.

I just don't think she is all that into him. Yes, there may have been the initial physical attraction, but I think that has long since wained....probably around the time Tia showed up and Becca clued in that he is a produce pick for whatever storyline they have in store for him. I just don't find him engaging in any way and I question why he spilled his virginity secret on national tv after keeping it private for so long. Plus, he just comes across as really young and immature to me, despite the fact that he isn't. Not my cup of tea.

@Sprite My thoughts exactly. It's like you read my mind. :yes:
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:37 pm

Will somebody go to the website: Level Furnished Living and click on "Penthouse" and look at the photos?

Let me know what you think.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 8 - July 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+57
GypsySarah
Ash2214
missnana
luvstx
MVMom39forever